Recommendations BL Novel (MC with secret identity/power)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Mushroom, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, the title is a bit weird but here's what I'm trying to say. I'm not good at explaining but please hear me out.

MC has a secret identity
    -this one could be him living two lives like he pretends to be poor but is secretly rich
    -is the missing member of a rich family (he could be aware or not)
    -basically, he's not what he appears to be

An example of this is like that one novel I've read where the MC is super rich and his grandpa spoils him but MC just want to go to school and experience living a poor life?? (I remember finishing this and it was fluffy with his seatmate trying to teach him)

Another example is where the MC transmigrates to a beginner actor (he's a gong here) where his omega ex broke up with him because he's poor. ML here is an omega actor who can make anyone attracted with his pheromones. MC is from a rich family, there's this once scene where he attends a banquet and he beats a rich bully and they found out he's the second young master of the family.

(I hope you guys get the idea :meowpuffytears:)

MC has a secret power
    -this could be anything from just knowing how to fight or to fantasy ability type

BL Novels
    -modern
    -cultivation
    -infinite flow
    -second chance at life
    -primitive

+points if there's some satisfying face slapping

2. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Omega is immune to all abilities
    2. Everyone knows I am a good person
    3. Don’t you like me
    4. The tyrant’s Beloved Empress
    5. Stone Age husband raising journal
    6. The Virtuous Omega Disguised as the Vicious Colonel
    7. Mr. Melancholy wants to live a peaceful life
    8. After marrying the evil god
    9. Fake slackers
    10. Criminal Investigation Files

kokoBLlover, riowxyn and Mushroom like this.
  3. Mushroom

Reading List:
    Link
    My saviour :aww:

4. Kitia

Kitia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Record of the Missing Sect Master

Mushroom likes this.
  5. kislanyk

kislanyk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if you MTL, but I've recently finished one. 我换攻后他疯了[娱乐圈] by 不见仙踪

It's a change of gong novel where the MC has a hidden identity. For three years, he's been the obedient underground lover and canary of a rich guy who had a white moonlight in his heart. When the scum went to meet the white moonlight on the day the MC had his birthday, thus missing his birthday, the MC got fed up and left. The scum gong: hehe, he'll come back crawling. But later, he saw him at all sorts of rich gatherings...it turned out the MC was the son of a wealthy family, and he only played his canary because he liked him. Face slap commenced, of course, and the MC never looked back.

This one is similar to your second example, but without transmigration.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2023
  6. Mushroom

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHHH, I'm so pumped for this! Sounds so interesting! I can feel the blood rushing up to my head :blobnosebleed:

kislanyk likes this.
  7. Persse

Persse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    从末世回来后我变成了小白脸
    After I came back from the end of the world, I became a little white

Su An has been struggling in the last days for more than a decade, and a death as a hero after taking down the Zombie Emperor is quite good, thus Su An intends to close his eyes and rest in peace.

Rest in peace, my ass!

Opening his eyes again, Su An found himself back before the apocalypse, and turned into a weak, cry baby pretty boy, the type with no skills or whatsoever other than the face.

Su An just wants to smile!

Its good to be a pretty boy. Its wonderful to be a pretty boy. Pretty boys can frankly be a salted fish who can only eat and drink!

And then, Su An discovered that the world he found himself in is not strictly pre-apocalyptic, but it was also going through the last days.

– – all living resources can only be obtained as a drop in a game with an apocalyptic setting.

Su An looked at the game in front of him that needs mandatory participation of the whole population. With a face full of awe, he entered… and learned that the game has zombies.

– – It’s you again! [Death Ray.jpg]

And then… – –

#NewbieReachedTheTopInOneNight#

#TheManWhoTerrifiesTheDead#

我家爱豆的马甲又掉了
    My Family’s Idol’s Vest Fell Again

After completing several transmigration missions perfectly, Shi Fei returned to his world with enough points and a bunch of skills he learned during the missions.

When he returned, his goal was to eat, drink, sleep and win every day, and when he was bored, he would draw, design, write a book, become a hacker or cure someone who had a terminal illness.

When the interest comes, he would go to a talent contest and get a ‘Best New Performer’ award or something in the entertainment industry.

It seemed like the vests [disguises/covers] were getting more and more careless, and he was very satisfied with this life.

Until one day, Shi Fei accidentally signed out his pen name when he was signing autographs for his fans.

Fans:….

Media:….

Reporter: “Latest news, it turns out that the mysterious painter Mr. J, who once sold for a billion dollars, is the popular youngster Shi Fei.”

Media: “The headline, the design industry’s rising star Ai Wei designer is actually the popular youngster Shi Fei.”

Netizens: “Surprise, when a bastard stalked Shi Fei, he accidentally found out that he was actually Mr. Fei, the world’s best doctor.”

Fan: “Honey, how many more vests [covers] do you have, I think even if you tell me now that you are the richest man in the world, I won’t be too surprised.”

Shi Fei: “I’m not the world’s richest man, but the world’s richest man is my boyfriend.”

RAW:

全能影帝的马甲又掉了
    The almighty actor's vest is off again

追戮世界[星际]
    Chasing the world [interstellar](game)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2023
    kokoBLlover and Mushroom like this.
  8. Mushroom

Reading List:
    Link
    Hei hei, thank youu sooo much! Now I have more to add in my reading list :blobmelt:

9. kislanyk

kislanyk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have read this one recently, and it's pretty good. Talk about several different secret identities. The novel is a bit long, but I loved that the ML was the system...we don't have nearly enough novels with system MLs!

Ok another one I remembered:

回到亲生家庭后我被安排联姻了 by 廿乱

The MC was retrieved by his rich family from a far-away poor star for no other reason but to marry him to some rich dude so they can get benefits. After they got their certificate, the ML told the MC 3 rules: don't mention outside we're married, pretend we don't know each other at school, and #3: when in doubt, follow the rules 1 and 2. The MC: Ok.

Soon after, the MC turned out to be a genius mecha repairer and driver, fighter, was loved and admired by the whole campus. The ML: is it too late to swallow back my words?

Not only that, but the MC had a deeply hidden identity that would slowly be unfolded as the story progressed.

If you like mechas, interstellar, face slaps, and strong MC and ML, this is a good one.

10. Issis

Issis 'Feeling is a Gift and a Curse'

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Mushroom

Reading List:
    Link
    He he, I haven't read this one yet sounds amazing my type of plot!

kislanyk likes this.
  12. Cherry.yy

Cherry.yy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Bubbel

Bubbel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord Reaper, he made his C position debut - 我的玄学风靡全世界 reaper is send on an undercover mission to observe ml and succesfully debuts by chance, Wilderness Survival Live Room - 荒野求生直播间 mc is a live streamer that streams on different planets, only to find out he is an undercover agent to stop the poachers. live streamer by day , agent at night. , The devil took off his little horns mc is an angel that due to reasons has been send to the demon realm and becomes the demon king while trying to keep his vest. , Dress up as a female boss - 穿成女装大佬男配 mc gets transmigrated into a book where he plays the female assist , only to find out the character he plays is actually a man. he has to complete the plot actively while trying to keep his gender a secret. in the meantime he cuts off his hair and dresses up as himself while trying to keep his vest so he can smoothly finish the plot.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2023
    kokoBLlover and riowxyn like this.
  14. honeytea

honeytea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich.
    it's a super cute story with one heck of a secret identity.
    highly recommend :)