Recommendations BL novel recommendation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sushi rice, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Sushi rice

Sushi rice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for something similar to You’ve Got Mail: A Cautionary Tale.
    If you haven't read it yet, the reason I like it is because the ML is constantly losing out emotionally. The ML always cares for the MC more than the MC cares for him, and I love that. The smut is good too. If anyone has any recommendations for something with similar vibes. :aww:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  2. Krinxin

Krinxin Book of Weird Animal Facts

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe,
    I Regard You As Enemies Yet You're All After My Heart!
    As the title states the MC basically hates all of the MLs but the MLs are all madly in love with him. Not a lot of emotional moments but the MCs pretty dense and is oblivious to the MLs feelings. Oh, and it's a harem bl novel.

Sushi rice likes this.
  3. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
    Sushi rice likes this.
  4. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally just recommended this to someone else, but I think it’d apply here. I haven’t read the novel you referenced yet, but judging by the description and what you liked about it, you might also like “Today, the Foolish Scum Gong Screwed Me Over Again”. I’m not sure how similar the vibes are, but the ML is definitely more in love with MC than MC is with him. Honestly, it’s hard to tell. But MC is super scummy, and lies and tricks the ML constantly. Regardless, the dynamics are similar. You might like it! Good luck~ :blobsalute:

Sushi rice and albeldayuia like this.