Recommendations [BL] Novel Similar to 'The Return of the God-level Assassin'

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by If_It_Fits_It_Ships, Feb 2, 2021.

1. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

If_It_Fits_It_Ships Klein best boi

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I read a novel called 'The Return of the God-level Assassin'. It was a pretty good VRMMORPG novel found on Webnovel.

Basically, the MC died and got reincarnated(reborn?) into someone with the same name, yet different fate as him. He and the ML first met in real life, and later on, in VR. ML is such a cinammon roll, hahaha, he doesn't even know his own feelings, but is actually a hidden cassanova:blobmelt:! MC, on the other hand, is very black-bellied—majority of the chapters, he is shamelessly selling meng:aww:. I think the romance is slow-burn on this one, I mean it took more than 300 chapter(iirc?) to realize their own feelings:facepalm:. Yet despite that, there are lots of dog food which they fed bystanders unconsciously:blobthinkingsmirk:.

Anyway, can anyone please, please, please recommend me a novel like this? It would be very appreciated:cookie:!

2. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought I wasn't going to help anyone, but here I am again. *sigh*

You will never find such a bl novel again, but I hope this helps you.
    I’ve Led the Villain Astray, How Do I Fix It?
    Xu ZiYan has a little brother, and that little brother is gay. As an older brother, he has always felt a bit regretful. One day he transmigrated into the inside of a novel and found himself with another chance to raise a younger brother.
    Immediately rolling his sleeves up to prepare for battle, he planned to raise this little brother into an exceptionally good man! And a perfectly straight one!
    Taking a lesson from his past experiences, he continuously perfected his training plans.
    Clearly, he strangled any opportunities to turn his little brother bent in the cradle, yet why was it that the little brother he had used all his heart and blood to raise — was still a gay guy!!!
    And he was a gay guy who made him his target!!!
    Your father ain’t playing around anymore!
    A body you can save, however a warped soul……how do you want him to save it?! What a godly problem!!!
    The Scum Shou’s Survival Guide
    In the spirit of love and in order to help his ex-boyfriends walk out from the shadow of heartbreak, every time before Ye Ming leaves after successfully completing each world’s romance mission, he will ‘kindly' (ruthlessly) break up with with his boyfriend.
    After transmigrating to N different worlds he had finally gained enough experience. At this time the system informed him that because the accumulation of his ex-boyfriend’s grievances had exceeded critical levels, leading to the failure of all his missions…. So he needs to return to each world to eliminate their grievances if he wants to complete his missions!
    Ye Ming: This is an outcome I didn’t predict.
    System: I tried to tell you before that if you did this you won’t have a good end.
    The ex-boyfriends all laughing coldly: He He. That despicable scum that ran away after deceiving my feelings is finally back. This time don’t even think about running away!
    Spoiled
    Han Yun was spoiled from childhood. He survived past his emperor father and crown prince elder brother, and became an emperor. He didn’t know how to govern the country, but he was lucky—there was a National Teacher who “assisted” him, spoiling him even more than his father did.

After just a few years, this puppet emperor died. When he awakened, he had transmigrated into the modern world, becoming a third-rate model struggling alone without any loving parents.

Just when he thought he had become a little cabbage that nobody wanted and no one would ever spoil him again, a certain ancient monster of a National Teacher who had lived 1,000 years appeared again… and looked to be doing quite well for himself.

The utterly impoverished little emperor had tears in his eyes: “Beloved subject! I have missed you so much!”

National Teacher: “Your Majesty, this minister has waited for you for a thousand years.”

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  3. SuouNono

SuouNono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnated into someone of the same name + VR?
    Try:
    Transmigrating Into The Heartthrob’s Cannon Fodder Childhood Friend
    Or:
    Today, the Foolish Scum Gong Screwed Me Over Again

4. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

If_It_Fits_It_Ships Klein best boi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!:blobnosebleed::aww:

5. Killgore

Killgore Barely existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Vanguard of the Eternal Night
    The MC is a demon who was an assassin - He is some half succubus or half elf I think. He transmigrates into a person who is a virtual reality gamer who coincidentally has chosen the assassin profession. The MC is a master at flirting and ML becomes very shy and adorable in front of the MC. This is Seme protag. The majority of the novel is about how the MC wins every game so its interesting if you are interested in reading about it.