Recommendations BL novel taking care of pet mc/ml

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by meiokin, Mar 21, 2023.

1. meiokin

meiokin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fluff BL novel where one of them at first is an animal the other one takes care of. Would be even better if it was transmigration, preferably completed or almost completed :shiblobmelt:

2. Stephanie1399

Stephanie1399 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Zombie Emperor’s Domesticated Cat
    Number One Lazy Merchant of the Beast World
    Stone Age Husband Raising Journal
    Who Touched My Tail

meiokin likes this.
  3. Arcturys

Arcturys Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing Eye Dog - MC turns into a dog an accompanies ML for years before becoming human again. Don't read if you're not trying to cry.
    Life Savings Days By the Husky's Side - MC transmigrates into a book where ML becomes a dog. MC takes in ML then they pursure each other as humans.

Both are completed.

meiokin likes this.
  4. MeanderingAbout

MeanderingAbout Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Reborn into a Hamster for 233 Days
    2. After Being Turned Into a Dog, I Conned My Way Into Freeloading at My Rival’s Place
    3. A Filthy Rich Hamster in the Apocalypse
    4. He Woke Up And Became The Actor’s Cat
    5. Transmigrated Into the Violent Boss’ Little Mermaid

meiokin likes this.
  5. Joy45h

Joy45h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reborn as the Villain President’s Cat & Dog

meiokin likes this.
  6. kislanyk

kislanyk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you can MTL, this one's great (the MC is reborn as an auspicious beast - basically a tiny lucky cat - that the ML pampers like crazy)
    Reborn Into An Auspicious Beast 万人嫌重生成万人迷瑞兽 by 啄米

Bubbel and meiokin like this.
  7. Bubbel

Bubbel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought I was food reserve - 我以为我是储备粮 , I got sucked bald after dressing as a panda cub - 穿成熊猫幼崽后我被吸秃了 , Little Milk Cat Superstar Project (angsty if you ask me) - 小奶猫巨星计划 , Dressed as a little flower fairy, I defeated the beautiful, strong and tragic protagonist (humanoid fairy which is considered a pet in the story) - 穿成小花仙的我攻略了美强惨主角 , Dangerous animals rescue! - 濒死动物拯救中! , The furry all over the stars - 撸遍全星际的毛茸茸 , The empire's first veterinarian - 帝国第一兽医[星际] , This omega has a tail - 这只Omega有尾巴 , Become a cat that is favored by the world - 成为被全世界偏爱的猫 , The Last Cat in the Universe - 全宇宙最后一只猫 , Dressed as the cat of His Majesty the Dragon - 穿成巨龙陛下的猫 , The Dog I Picked Up is the Villain - 我捡的狗子是反派 , The last golden bear in the universe - 全宇宙最后一只金丝熊 , I, panda, became popular as a breeder - 我,熊猫,做饲养员竟然红了 , The big people are all vying to spoil me - 大人物都争着宠我 , The last human in the entire empire - 全帝国最后一名人类 (not quite non human, but the ml's prototype is an octopus and the mc is the only human and so lives while being looked at as a pet) , It's not a little water monster - 才不是小水怪 (snake turned into half human - half snake and is being taken care of by the ml) , All the stars are my dad fans - 全星际都是我爸爸粉 (little elf mc x big cat ml) , The little lion I picked up is the Imperial Marshal - 我捡的小狮子是帝国元帅 , Number one lazy merchant of the beast world - 獸世第一懶商 , After dressing like a snail , i healed the face of the disfigured boss - 穿成蜗牛后我把毁容大佬的脸治好了 , I’m Using the Interstellar Live Broadcast to Raise Cubs - 我在星际直播养崽 i dont know if they have translations, but at least all raws are completed

Haigi, Kuraichan and meiokin like this.
  8. saoirse_

saoirse_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. meiokin

meiokin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any more recs? please :sushi_dead:

10. Bubbel

Bubbel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The substitute became the fish raised by the protagonist Bai Yueguang - 替身成了主角白月光养的鱼 , All people are cute pets - 全民皆萌宠 , The cat broke its heart for you - 猫为你操碎了心[穿书] , I became a big brother's little dragon egg - 我变成了大佬的小龙蛋 , After touching Marshal Porcelain, the little angel was raised - 碰瓷元帅后,小天使被养了 , Cosmic First Class Protection Mermaid Egg - 宇宙一级保护人鱼蛋 , Please krypton gold for Zai Zai! - 请为崽崽氪金吧! , The stupid kitten conquers the big boss with cuteness - 笨蛋小猫用可爱征服阴鸷大佬 , The villain's cat is actually O - 反派影帝的猫居然是O not all are stricly "pets" , but they are being raised by ml so i figured i'd post more

meiokin likes this.
  11. 12

12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    meiokin likes this.