Resolved BL novel where MC's mom is a fujoshi

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Melange, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a modern BL and his mom an OBGYN. She hides a bunch of BL novels in his closet and ML finds them at some point.

2. Yuki14

Yuki14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure but but maybe "Assistant Architect " I don’t remember the mother’s job but I know that she hides her BL books in his closet and he finds them. At some point he his tempted to read them. The synopsis is :

"Zhang Siyi, a graduate student of architecture department went back from overseas seeking for work, he had a heated fight with his ex-girlfriend in a cafe. Angered, his ex-girlfriend was about to splash a cup of coffee in his direction but he managed to dodge it. As he stepped back, the misfortune was met by the handsome guy next table instead.

The following next day, as Zhang Siyi headed for a company interview, he discovered that the interviewer was the same man who suffered the splashing of coffee.

Hopeless, Zhang Siyi thought this work was unalterably unattainable, but that handsome man unexpectedly “disregarded past grudges” and decided to hire him. Even more, the man had become his immediate superior.

To accept Zhang Siyi by the said man, he was moved to tears with such magnanimity and kind-heartedness. Never had he realized it yet that his “miserable” fortune has just begun… "

Hopes this helps you

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    Melange likes this.
  3. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    Anra7777 likes this.
  4. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    c.decora likes this.
  5. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's probably this, yeah. Thanks!~

Yuki14 likes this.