Forgotten Title BL novel with MC having plane trading system that only exchanges plants from different worlds

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by bl_s_life, Jul 7, 2022.

1. bl_s_life

bl_s_life Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Can someone help me find the title of this novel? From what I remember MC has a system ( a plane trading) that only used plants as a trading item. The location setting was kind like the Ancient China

I think there were maybe 2 or 3 novels I've read having that kind of system but I forgot about the titles. There is this one part where MC traded a plant (its extract/juice) that allows him to avoid counterfeiting with porcelain or clay . When heated, a silver mark (?) will appear. I also remember MC planted another kind of grass that somehow improved the quality of horses ( ML have a part of these horses). I don't know if I mixed it up but the system purpose was to collect green energy or maybe oxygen for its home planet.

Please help me find the novel's title and if you can find other novels with similar system then please give me the titles. Thanks!

2. ShadowAscetic

ShadowAscetic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    悠闲日常[系统] ? MC planted a flower and use it to make skincare, he also has unique anti-counterfeit mark using magical plant

3. bl_s_life

bl_s_life Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!! This is the one I'm looking for?✧\(>o<)ノ✧(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

ShadowAscetic likes this.