Resolved BL novel with the theme of making the scum gong regret something like that

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by celestialace, Jul 7, 2020.

1. celestialace

celestialace Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello yall!!;) i really need some help regarding this one bl novel’s title:sick:

So basically the mc is a transmigrated person with system which the mission is to make the gong in the arc to regret??

The mc will be transmigrated into a pitiful character in each arc then he needs brush up the errr I don’t really remember tbh it’s something like idk the affection/regret % of the gong for doing bad things to the original world shou (the current body mc is residing)

What I remember :

1st arc:
    The original storyline was like, the ori shou was actually the gong’s secretary and his lover. At first the ori shou was kinda playing hard to get but then the gong flirted and seduced the ori shou until he got him wrapped around his finger. Then the gong thought that now the ori shou was too easy to get(?) and that he’s done playing with the ori shou so he decided to discard the ori shou to the 2nd ml so they three got into a room with drinks and everything (if im not mistaken)

After that the 2nd ml harassed the ori shou in front of the gong meanwhile the shou was screaming for help and begged the gong to save him but the gong left him just like that.

Then i think the next day the ori shou ran away to find the gong but when he got into the house they are living together the gong said that the shou is now dirty and he doesn’t like touching dirty things so he kicked him out. (But actually the ori shou and 2nd ml didn’t do the intercourse) okay after that the ori shou was crying in the rain then he got into an accident. He’s hospitalised and in coma.

Okay that is when the mc came in. He woke up and lied that he got amnesia. The age of the body is 22yrs old but the mc said he is 19yrs old which at that time the gong wasn’t really close with the mc yet but he knows the 2nd gong as his friend(?) in university.

So then the gong came to the hospital but the mc just treated him politely bcs the gong is the one who gave him internship in his company and they aren’t yet close. Then the 2nd gong came then the mc got comfy with him bcs he lied to mc that they are actually lovers bla bla. Then mc proceeded to make the 2nd gong fav food of the 1st gong which is bitter gourd(?) bcs the mc said “oh i remember you really like when i cook this for you” then coffee without sugar just they way the 1st gong liked it. Then 1st gong got jealous bla bla

......and that’s it what I remember......

Please help this pitiful soul:cry::cry::cry: I thought I bookmarked the novel page already but I turned out didn’t :////

2. nananna

nananna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even Until Death, the Scum Gong Thought I Was a White Lotus
    The first arc seems similar

celestialace likes this.
  3. celestialace

celestialace Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg yes yes yessssss i just checked it and bookmarked it. Thank you sooo much!!! :aww::aww::aww:

nananna likes this.