Forgotten Title BL novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LetsCampTogether, May 20, 2022.

1. LetsCampTogether

LetsCampTogether Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the MC transmigrated and became a lord in a small city(? Idk if i'm right) So because he knew that he might die from the protagonist and his people too, he decided to become strong. He searched for the golden finger of the protagonist, while searching for it he met a boy that's being bullied. He helped him and treated him like a younger brother. The boy asked what he was looking for and will help him find it. When the MC told the boy, he immediately found it and ofc our MC need to return to his city. He gave the boy like a plaque or something, so in the future he can find him in the city. Fast forward, the boy has found out that the MC kinda lied to him so he goes to the city to find out what his gege is doing(I think it's abt the name, I really don't know T^T). So that boy is actually the protagonist in a novel that the MC's trying to avoid. So when they met again, the MC made the boy which is our ML a bodyguard, so they can stay together all the time.

I think the last chapter I read was in a restaurant they encountered something that are hard to fight because there's a lot of them. MC is thinking of a way to escape with the ML. If I remembered it correctly the ML takes care of the matter, so he finally showed his power, which terrified the MC. Because of the shock the MC ran away, and when he calm down and planning to go back 'coz it'll be bad for him if he let the ML find him once he decided that the ML already caught him.

The ML i think has a power of snake gu, he can make the people be his puppet. The people in the village he lived has become a puppet that he can control.

Btw I think the people in the ML's household hates him so they made him crippled, not exactly but they made him powerless. Additionaly the ML's mother is a maid and he have a hidden bloodline or smth.

If I remembered it right, the ex-fiance of the ML wants to marry the city lord which is the MC. So because the whole village is within his hands, he made the girl and his brother a wedding and toy with them, like he watch how it played out. And that's when he go to the MC.

I'm bad in english so idk if what I say is understandable. Please tell me the title if you know this one, this is constantly running in my mind so I can't help to search for it.

I already found it! My screenshot doesn't have a read chapters so I ignored it and go through a lot of ss before I reset my phone. If someones wondering what is it, it's Transmigrated into the World of “Demon Lord Wu Zun”. Idk how to delete the thread so I'll just leave it here

Baldingere and PartySss like this.