Discussion BL novels hardcopy?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by scrapsd, Jun 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. scrapsd

scrapsd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know of sites that sells BL novels (raw) hardcopies? I'm from southeast asia, so there's stuff like shoppee and whatnot, but I'm wondering if there's any korean/chinese/or even 3rd party U.S. sites? maybe amazon?

2. riririn

riririn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    books.com.tw ships internationally from Taiwan, with both traditional and simplified books, but their site is all in Chinese. I happened to write a guide on it the other day if you need help navigating it

Edit for other options (I haven't bought from any except publishers): Taobao shops, Aliexpress, Seemoon, direct from publisher (shipping may be $$$$$$$ though)

scrapsd and chrissy987 like this.
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    Goodreads.com you just have to type in the novel you are looking for (keep in mind that the novel name might be different on here than on there. It might sometimes be In chinese) and it should give you some places where you can buy them. It’s in both Chinese and English

4. Chiisai-hime

Chiisai-hime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Books.com.tw (shipping can be expensive), and yesasia (product is priced higher but free shipping at a certain price point) ship internationally for books in traditional, and taobao ships to some places (you can also use a proxy/forwarding) for simplified. I've used them all before (besides proxy/forwarding) with no problem. Or try your local Chinese bookstore if there are any :)