Recommendations Bl novels that I have read

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Gelatinooo, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Gelatinooo

Gelatinooo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_chubby:The big devil slime is soft
    大魔王史莱姆他软乎乎
    108 chapters
    Interstellar
    Qiu Qiu is the lowest-class slime. The task of life is to eat, starve, eat, starve... Suddenly one day, he was summoned to another world by the ancient summoning circle. "Successful! We have summoned the Abyssal Demon! It is the key to defeating the Zerg, the last hope of mankind!" The researchers cried hoarsely, hugging each other to celebrate the victory, until they could see the objects in the cylindrical glass of the experiment chamber- A soft and waxy jelly dumpling. The dumpling was timid, sitting upright and polite: "Hello. May you eat it?"

:sushi_chubby:
    I'm super vague, I'm the best in the underworld [Entertainment Circle]
    超糊的我竟是冥界顶流[娱乐圈]
    80 chapters
    Supernatural, Entertainment
    Qiongren looks outstanding and has strong business capabilities. However, he has less than ten active fans after three years of debut. One day he suddenly discovered that although he was piercing the center of the earth in the sun, it was a real underworld. His MV was broadcast everywhere in the underworld. His song was also designated BGM by the office of Yan Wang. 100 million. Qiong Renwang, who had never seen a live fan, cried, although in a strict sense, none of these fans are alive... there is a problem. Qiongren is afraid of ghosts.....

My homestay is popular in both yin and yang
    我的民宿红遍阴阳两界
    125 Chapters
    Supernatural
    Ji Yikai B&B originally just wanted to make a living, but he didn't expect that there were so many things to do. Facing the customer’s question about the tea party’s own movement, he had to face and say, “This is a new smart coffee table purchased by our store.” In the face of the hard-pressed old ghost who broke the sacrifice, he put forward a condition, “Yes. Don’t you do it with me, Qingming Chongyang will pay you your salary." Facing the Zerg banshee who came to apply for an employee, he said with all his heart, "We pay attention to equality between men and women. We really can’t slaughter men casually." The cat demon who is comfortable with making money, he clicked until he clicked, "Going to a cat cafe may be picked off the bell."......

Be silly, I know how to draw!
    傻了吧,爷会画画!
    260 chapters
    Broadcast, Survival, Abilities
    The global brave game is open. Clear the game to save the earth from alien invasion. Elite geniuses from all over the world went into battle, and ordinary people watched the live broadcast and called crazy. Then, I accidentally entered the game...
    Everyone thought that I would not survive for three days!
    I think so too. QAQ
    However, in full view, I was at the end. OO
    I saved the entire planet! Although every time this point is mentioned, people and bigwigs all over the world have a look of constipation.
    But wavy arrows can also shoot people to death, and burgers that cannot be distinguished can also fill the stomach.
    The soul painter also has dignity!
    This face-seeking universe has disappointed the brave too much.

Shanhai Hot Pot Restaurant
    山海火锅店
    97 chapters
    Supernatural, Cooking
    Burdened with mortgage business loans, Ming Qian, who was forced to become unemployed, came to work from time to time and found a valuable piece of ancient jade. Just the night before he was about to hand it in and let the relevant departments look for the owner, there was suddenly a second handsome man with silver hair in the house who was "breaking into the private house." The handsome silver-haired guy is dressed in ancient clothes and his mouth is full of words he doesn't understand. "You are my destined partner. This jade is a token of love for my clan." "Marriage to heaven." "I am the last nine-tailed fox between heaven and earth."

After marrying into a wealthy family, my little Taoist temple went viral
    嫁入豪门后我的小道观火了
    189 Chapters
    Supernatural
    Si Huai, the long-lost son of the Si family, has found it, but he has been engaged in feudal superstition and crooked ways all day long. Si family can't stand it anymore. Throwing people into the Lu family and marrying
    Si Huai is a natural metaphysical embryo, but the physique is not close to ghosts and gods. After
    leaving the ghost house, I was stunned that there was no magical event . On the first day of meeting his fiance, Si Huai met the first ghost in his life.
    Si Huai cried with joy, Rua took the ghost head, and said to the blind date: We will get married at an early age.
    Lu Xiuzhi: ...

Reborn as the Dragon Queen, I made my fortune from seafood [farming]
    重生成龙王后我靠海鲜发家[种田]
    203 Chapters
    Supernatural, Farming
    Lu Ao is a very good-looking gay. Both parents died in his family. He graduated from a bachelor's degree and opened a small supermarket. Everything is ordinary. Until the twenty-fourth year, his blind date who borrowed an online loan usury said it was his boyfriend. He ran into a debt collector when he went out for supper. There was a conflict between the two sides. He drowned when he jumped into the river to escape. Become a dragon. Then, his whole world was different. --My friend, have you ever come into contact with Longyang's seafood?

How to break when you become a little O cub
    变成小O崽崽了怎么破
    157 Chapters
    Interstellar, ABO
    This is a world where there are more women than men and fewer men, and less is an outlier. When Lin Xin was eighteen years old, he split into Omega. Then-
    he was abandoned. He became the prey of interstellar pirates, lying weakly in the golden cage, and the orchid pheromone emitted from estrus caused people to go crazy.
    In despair, a silver-haired man wearing a mask rescued him.
    As an Alpha of SSS grade, Li Yao had no Omega to match him until he met Lin Xin in Dark Star. When the teenager leaned in his arms and cried because of the estrus period, he was moved...
    The marshal of the Xuanwu Empire made an expedition, not only annihilated the interstellar pirate, but also brought back a male O's partner. Everyone was curious

Mountain Sea Cub Shelter
    山海崽崽收容所
    140 Chapters
    Supernatural
    After Lu Cijiu graduated from university, he went to an adoption house to be the leading adoption place. After leaving him with four children who were old, shabby, old and poor, Lu Cijiu often lamented that the children are cute, smart and well-behaved. Has a parent lost a child? Until one day, a child fell ill and sneezed two corners on his head. Say goodbye to the old:? ? ? -Gong Xichao found his nephew and went to the front door of an adoption house, and a human was pushed out. "You were also thrown away? Don't be afraid, I will be your father in the future, good cub." Gong Xichao's eyes are dangerous: Dad? Later, in order to get this human's kiss and hug, Gao Gong Xi Chao shamelessly used the cub body to perfectly mix it into the real cub. I was just a 4800-year-old cub.

Mountain Inn [Farming]
    山野旅馆[种田]
    Farming, System
    155 Chaptere
    The full text is over. Please bow and thank you for the complete scoring of the full order. O(∩_∩)O~
    Su Chen inherited a country hotel that was on the verge of bankruptcy.
    After conscientiously working on salted fish for a month, Su Chen discovered that his hotel had mutated...
    [1: Bind the mountain god system]
    [2: Raise a pond of healthy carp. 】
    【3: Sell at the price of 3888/article. 】
    【Ding! Task [3] challenge failed, please accept the penalty for silence. ]
    Su Chen:......
    N years later, Su Chen has advanced from the boss of Salted Fish to the global Forbes No.1.
    Su Chen accepted an interview with "Global Dream Magazine"-my
    dream is to sit in a quiet small courtyard in the summer afternoon, drinking tea and listening to the comfortable tune. No money, no work...
    The dream of the rich is so low-key and mediocre.
    Tourists: I am angry, I want to hit someone. (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

The strongest heraldic master
    星际最强纹章师
    Interstellar
    170 Chapters
    After the Tianxuanmen disciple Liu Linchuan exploded that the golden core and the demonic cultivator had died together, he was reborn in a peculiar interstellar world, a well-known junk boy Oakland, and was forced to be engaged to the son of a marshal who was rumored to be very cruel and brutal.
    In this peculiar world, he saw war armors with amazing combat effectiveness, super warriors with beast souls that can turn into beasts, and heraldic masters who can make mysterious coats of arms. Although he has neither mental power nor physical weakness, he has taken a different path and became the most powerful and respected heraldic in the world, and he has also harvested a sweet love.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
    Catnap and applebeans like this.
  2. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this yaoi genre? Will the protagonist turned to human. It look like a fluffy story?

3. Kyaaaaaaaaa

Kyaaaaaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you dear human for the reccs.

Gelatinooo likes this.
  4. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds cute....... will try em later after i finish what im reading.

You might wanna remove the link though cuz aggr site.

Gelatinooo and riririn like this.
  5. Gelatinooo

Gelatinooo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the MC is a slime that turned into a human and was transported to the interstellar world ::blobcatsmile::::blobcatsmile::

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  6. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    !! :blobfearful: they want him to eat the monsters???

7. Gelatinooo

Gelatinooo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yepp :blobsweat::blobsweat:

8. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so did he eat the zergs in the end
    is it crunchy?

9. Gelatinooo

Gelatinooo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he never really did it throughout the whole story. The sypnosis was a bit misleading.:blobupset::blobupset:

applebeans likes this.
  10. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    1, 2, and 3 sound really nice

11. Gelatinooo

Gelatinooo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_chubby: I have a food city
    我有一座美食城[基建]
    190 Chapters
    Farming, Western Fantasty
    The max-level assassin's large account has traveled through time, not only integrating the mage warehouse account, but also adding a vast territory.
    Vast, but poor.
    On the first day Philos came to the territory, he almost thought it was a lich spawning point, and the people in the territory were so skinny and skinny.
    Leader: Lord... I'm hungry... I'm hungry...
    Philos: ...Okay.

:sushi_chubby:Entering a 200-member boy band
    穿进二百人男团中
    276 Chapters
    Not Bl, Entertainment
    Gu Yi woke up and found that he was actually dressed as a member of the boy band Vic.
    This group has a total of 200 members -
    Gu Yi thought to himself, listing the full names of the members, one chapter would be enough for the author to write 500 words.
    The Vic group has a large number of people, and the fighting is fierce. The top members are busy filming and performing variety shows. As for back, the boss waved his hand and all of them went live.
    As a back in back, the number of people in Gu Yi's live broadcast room usually does not exceed double digits.

:sushi_chubby: After becoming a spirit, I was raised by humans
    灵异成精后我被人类饲养了
    105 Chapters
    Supernatural
    [You can’t look in the mirror at twelve o’clock in the middle of the night. 】
    【There is Hanako-san in the last room of the toilet. ]
    [The disappearing thirteenth staircase. ]
    [If you see a man with red eyes, please don't look at him! 】

More and more urban legends are turning into true supernatural events. The human world is ushering in the semi-apocalypse, and they are in constant fear of peace.
    Gradually, some neglected urban legends became spirits and wandered around human society.