Forgotten Title bl novels world hopping

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Maria., Nov 8, 2021.

1. Maria.

Maria. New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I will be straight to the point, I have forgotten the titles of the novels and I also forgot where I have read it, so I'll be needing your help guys!
    So here's the details that I can still remember

I'm so sorry if it's so confusing please bear with me.

The first one is a world hopping with a system, the protagonist is a bottom , twin gongs, and everytime they pa pa pa the twin gongs will bite both sides of the protagonist neck? Will form a golden mark that glows and then disappear. The arc that I can still remember is a Modern mafia world?
    The protagonist have a twin sister, the gongs are doctors and the sister have an appointment with the gongs and the results is she have a poison in her body. The gongs were disturb because the poison in her is like poison that almost killed their father but an upgrade one. But it turns out that the poison in her is from the gongs enemy and she volunteered to the gongs private clinic? with a poison in her and plan to fall in love to her so that the enemy can have gongs mafia group and she can have the gongs and she also planed to poison the protagonist because she hates him but the protagonist intervene he and the gongs meet first in the restaurant that the gongs frequently go and the gongs fell in love at first sight to him and like the gongs plans to let him called them husbands in an ancient language.

The second one is also a world hopping, the protagonist is also a bottom but with one gong it's a 1v1 ,he and the gong have a mark or a ring? that heats up when they were like 1km apart? The mark on the protagonist is like a tattoo the color is red? The arc that I can still remember is where the protagonist is punished because of the previous world? The punishment is that the mark will not heat up when they were near to each other. The world is a abo one when the protagonist got in the world of abo he starts to look for the gong everywhere and then one day he was invited to a party that welcomes an important person? But he still can't find the gong, the party continues and when the protagonist is going home he felt like someone staring at him so he turned around and their eyes meet and the protagonist smiles at the gong their positions are like this the protagonist is at the door and the gong is at the top of the stairs and inbetween them is a huge platform with tables, chairs and people talking, after the protagonist go home they both investegates each other and it turns out that they are fated pair.

The third one is also a world hopping,have a system, the protagonist is also a bottom ,one gong 1v1 one I don't know if the protagonist and the gong have a mark or what but the protagonist describe the gong like this the gong have a bastard like aura, cigarette smell?, and a strong physique. The arc that I can still remember is a ger world, the protagonist is the only son of the landlord but he is a ger so the red dot in the middle of his forehead has to be covered ,the parents of the protagonist died because of the thieves, the protagonist governed the land and they have bountiful harvest the thieves sees it so they send a person to see if they can ambush but the little boy saw a knife like shape in the persons clothes and he knows immediately that the thieves are nearby so he immediately inform the protagonist and the protagonist send an envoy to get a soldiers and let the villagers to go to the mountain to hide after 3 days? In the night it rains heavily, the protagonist plan to go back to the village to see if the thieves have been gone while going down the mountain he meets the gong and the soldiers that are going upwards of the mountain they go down together and the thieves are no longer there so the protagonist called the villagers ,the protagonist wished that the thieves are gone so the gong killed the leader of the thieves and send the heads of it to the protagonist to show that there is no more threats to the villagers ,the protagonist would like to thank you for who ever kills it so he goes to the barracks that is station near when he got there he saw a man who is like his gong he thought he was his gong so he flirted with him but the gong is at the other side of the curtains listen to them regretting not personally giving it to him because he thought that the protagonist will be scared if he sees him all bloody but in the end it was resolved and they fell in love and lived together.

2. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the last one is the ger arc of FOD?

3. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    This is Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil. arc 5

4. Maria.

Maria. New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it? I will check
    By the way thank you for your response

5. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    yup it is

6. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Maria.

Maria. New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really!? Thank you! I will go check it out too. Thank you for your response!