Resolved BL novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Issis, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Issis

Issis 'Feeling is a Gift and a Curse'

Reading List:
    Link
    Two titles!
    • This one is a short story, mc is a squirrel and ml is a bear (i think!?) Mc's house went up i a fire and now he's homeless, the firefighter suggested him to his friend's house (bear) oh and there are both Non-human and human ppl living together. Oh and it's also the winter time so hibernation and all. Stocking food, mc sleep walking into ml's room (source of warmth) spending time in a daze sleeping ml taking care of him.
    It's enough info i think!?
    • Then the other one is the mc travelled a lot of worlds in his original life he was a movie emperor then this time he travelled into a alpha character who had a beef with another alpha character but the mc did not bother ml again focused on his (orginal alpha, OA) carrier, actor. Oh and this OA was chasing his moonlight omega even after being rejected by him so many times. And mc also went to him and apologized and said that he'll never bother him again all ppl around OA shocked 'cause of the change in him. Mc and ml again meet on a cooking show(?) the type where you have to cook it yourself and earn money from staff to buy food or collect it from wild and sea.
    There's more but then i'll probably end by writing the whole book. Sorry if it was confusing.

2. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Please wait until spring? I haven't read though

Issis likes this.
  3. Issis

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesss!! Thank you!

4. InnocenceInDeath

InnocenceInDeath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Second one sounds like This Alpha's Pheremones Are Exploding.

5. Issis

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!! I'll tell you this it's in my reading list but i always thought it's the school life one, i like your pheremones.
    Tysm.:D