Forgotten Title BL on wattpad(?) and maybe another BL on NU

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lost Happiness, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Transmigration Based
    MC finds ML based on a ring, ML will be able to see the ring once he falls in love with MC and when he finds his ring. I remember there is an arc where MC is set to engage with ML but MC Host's half sibling wants to destroy their relationship so he poisons them that the more they love their partner, the harsher and more murderous they will be. Sort of like reversing their real feelings. MC set a failsafe where if he was to harm ML, the antidote would be given through system. He allowed the poisoning because he needed the plot to move. This arc is where they are sub beast (males who can give birth) and beast(the male that fight and protect) where ML is the chief.
    In a letter from ml deceased parents, he found out that this ring is hidden in the MC house table(after ml gave it away because he got a new table) he is informed that his partner would hold the ring counterpart. ML would later find out MC is the ring partner.

Also is there a novel on NU where MC and ML find each other based on a ring? I remember that there is a novel where ML gave MC a ring that is a pair and when they passed on, MC was able to keep the ring set but everytime he goes to a new world the ML ring would disappear and only appear in the future, either in ml possession or in someone else's.
    Maybe the above is the same story or not but both is heavily reliant on a pair of ring.

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  2. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm ther a bit of bl stories that rely on rings as I know ,
    A list
    1.Change the Fate of the Cannon Fodder
    Yun Heng lacks emotions and dies at the hand of a desperate wannabe lover. Bound to a system he traverses from world to world saving the Cannon Fodder in hopes that these missions will help him find a way to learn how to feel emotions. However he never expected a puppy-like Male lead sticking to his side trying to teach him how to love.

ML: Wifey, I love you! (*kiss*)
    MC: ...
    ML: Wifeyyyy....pay attention to meeeee (*kisskisskiss*)
    MC: ... *confused* (what is this man doing? I don't get it...)
    2.Chasing You (Arcs 1-7) [ this one is a bit closer to what you described]
    "Do you want to live?"

"If so, sign a contact with me."

The young man gazes up with a faint smile on his face, "Yes."

The young man didn't care who it was that he'd struck a deal with. Even if it was the devil or a God, he would have agreed. Whatever and whoever it may be, he would take their outstretched hand. Right now he was too weak, he needed more power to end the root of his suffering. In his memorizing eyes, there flashed an unfathomable light, but it quickly disappeared as it fast as it came.
    -
    I don't own any of the photos, they belong to their respective owners!!! They were pretty and looked nice...
    ---
    Current Update Schedule: First Book is Completed.

3.Their Eternal Love
    Lin Xi, a designer from the 21st century, dies as he admires an alluring stranger. He meets a system that promises him the chance to encounter many sexy men. This begins his journey of an everlasting love throughout different worlds.

4.Do Not Kiss The Frog
    Yohan is an online critic, a book critic, though not a professional one. He is what some may call an internet troll or simply put, an asshole.

Being a gay man himself, though closeted, he feels the need to voice his opinion on every single comment section of every lgbt (boyxboy) book he happens to read.

And he reads plenty.

He has been doing so for years now, being a self righteous "critic". Hundreds upon hundreds of books have gone through his brutal inspection and have come out shredded, plot ridiculed, characters scrutinized and settings trashed.

In order for him to repent and realize the immense grief he had caused hundreds of unfortunate authors and readers, a system was created.

One night, Yohan finds his soul locked in a system, a villain system. In which he has to live in the worlds of the books he had once ridiculed and is trapped in the body of the story's villain.

The system has one strict rule: If you are killed in the story, you die in your original world.

So Yohan is forced to live as the villain of the story. Now he has to twist the plot as much as he can to avoid the villain's tragic ending, but changing the fate of a world is not an easy task.

Follow him as he goes!

Fist to fist with high school heartthrobs

Face to face with Alpha werewolves

Neck to neck with vampire sires

Sword to sword with mighty kings

And whip to whip with billionaire Dominants!

A protagonist's enemy is the villain but how will these protagonists react when faced with a not so bad bad-guy? Will they still hate him or somehow grow to love Yohan?

3. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! I've read 2 and 3. The rest are new to me, so I will definitely check them out. If you have others on wattpad that you would recommend, I will accept since it is hard to find BL on wattpad unless you really know what to find and who to find from.

4. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is a list that has most bl novels in wattpad

Here is my list on NU
    https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/2557/

Passerby7 and Lost Happiness like this.
  5. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Greene

Greene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's prob the novel "Aeternum" on wattpad. It's been a while since I read that. It's been on hiatus since last year.
    Maybe, I'm wrong but the plot is similar from one of the arcs. And, I kinda remember the MC engraved the word aeternum on the ring/s and the system is a plant (?).
    (n)

7. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link