[BL] Pharmacist of the Future

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by DemWafflz, Aug 13, 2018.

1. DemWafflz

DemWafflz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 未来之制药师
    Raw Link(s):
    http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/22181.html
    http://www.sto.cc/book-159417-1.html
    NU Link: none

Description: Mu Zhiyan, after being transmigrated a millennium (1000 yrs) into the future, discovered that he was raised by his adoptive parents as a tool for them to access the heritage his (dead) biological parents left behind. When he was at a loss for what to do next, he discovered that his body hosted an additional
    pharmaceutical system.

For a chance to return to his era of Earth, Mu Zhiyan decided to practice and practice; he must train the system to full level as soon as possible.

However, reality gave him a slap in the face. The world is dangerous and dreadful, making Mu Zhiyan recall his mother's words of holding a thick thigh, resulting in him locking his eyes on a cool general...

So the rumored mysterious Mu Master faced General Han with a serious face: "I allow you to follow me, General Han."

General Han: "..."
    ----------
    I've actually already read the whole novel, but I just wanted to share this fluffy story in hopes that someone else would find this just as intriguing as I did.

Sorry for the horrible translation of the description lol, I tried my best.

I find the main characters of this novel to be complex and well-rounded, as in they're not your normal stereotypical characters (besides the cannonfodders that makes me wanna slap their mouths shut). MC and ML don't fall in love easily. The author of this novel tried to make the romance in this novel as real as possible, meaning that you will actually witness the MC and ML slowly falling in love over time.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  2. DemWafflz

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm...Idk why this thread was moved to novel pick-up requests section, but I was hoping to post some spoilers for ppl to read..

Can someone pls help me move it back to spoilers section? Thank you ^-^ and sorry for the troubles :')

For the time being, I'll just put the spoilers in the spoiler box (i think it's called a box? lol)

-Muyan works as a website editor. While he was reviewing the site's stories, a bolt of thunder struck him and he ended up in another world with some other young boy's memories.
    -he finds the pharmacist system, who tells him that his task is to become a master pharmacist. If he achieves the level the system is looking for, then he may receive a wish
    -The system tells MY that he is the only one who has the qualifications to bind the system, and that MY's real body is severely injured due to the thunderbolt (which is why the system decided to bring MY's soul into the future)
    -MY, being an orphan in both millenniums, his greatest wish was to have a happy family. So, thinking that he would finally be able to have a family, MY decided to work hard to obtain the wish
    -the system has 2 special abilities: 1) it is able to find any rare herbs/ingredients within a one-meter radius of MY. 2) it can guide MY to make better and higher quality medicines
    -in this era of time, pharmacists are very respected, but selfish and arrogant at the same time. No pharmacist is willing to share their formulas; they're even reluctant to teach them to their disciples. This led to a decrease in both the quality and quantity of pharmacists.
    -MY discovers his face is too delicate and hates his own face for being too feminine lol
    -His step-sis, scolds him for not cooking
    -she complains to her brother, MY's step-bro, about MY 'bullying' her
    -Step-bro is enraged, he beats MY up
    -MY vomits blood, causing the step-sis to jump in fright
    -step-sis stops step-bro in fear that step-bro might kill MY and lose their money-making tool
    -MY wanted to fight back, but he was a waste that didn't have any awakened abilities
    -he finds a poor quality medicine in his drawer and quickly gulps it down (since it's inferior quality medicine, it didn't manage to heal all his injuries)

Memories:
    -original body is also called Muyan, the step-sis is called Fangqi and the step-bro is called Fangpan
    -this world is divided into 2 types of people, one is ability-users, and the other is ordinary people. The abilities will awaken at 6-yrs-old, and if the awakening fails (unless an awakening agent is used), the person is doomed to be an ordinary person for his whole life.
    -MY biological dad was an ability user who was sacrificed while on mission, and the biological mother had already died when MY was born.
    -in this world, there's an underage protection agency, where they compensate monthly to those who adopt orphans.
    -the adoptive parents, being in poverty, decided to adopt MY
    -at first, the adoptive parents were kind to the original, but a year later, the foster mother gave birth to twins
    -that's when the foster parents no longer cared about MY and gave all their love to the twins.
    -they abused MY, making him work from an early age
    -twins are both ability-users
    -the original died when he was injured by FP (step-bro) and drank a poor quality medicine, but now MY was here to replace the original's soul
    -P.S. the foster family is actually living in the house of MY's biological father's house

-MY decides to make some cash for himself, coz the original body is basically penniless (he needs to heal his injuries, but he needs $$ to do that)
    -robots have taken over all the ordinary jobs, so ordinary people, such as MY, struggle to even find a living
    -MY decides to make medicine himself (with the help of the system) and sell the remainder. This is basically a one-stone-kills-two-birds plan because not only can MY save/earn money, but he will also gain experience to level up the system
    -MY quickly opens D-level electronic brain (used for identification and internet access)
    -he searches for anything relating to pharmacy, but discovers that there's barely any info (coz most pharmacists are selfish jerks that want to monopoly everything)
    -there's apparently a third type of person, who is neither an ability-user nor an ordinary person. They don't have any defensive or offensive abilities, but they have extremely sensitive spiritual senses. They can distinguish the properties of various herbs and materials, and can use their spiritual ability to refine pharmaceutical agents (aka OP medicine)
    -^type of person is suited to become a pharmacist
    -pharmacists are more respected than ability-users because the requirements are harder and the # of pharmacists are scarce
    -the medicinal agents are usually sold at a sky-high price due to this

-There are pharmacist grades: Apprentice, Trainee, Junior, Intermediate, Senior, Master, and the highest level, God. No one has ever achieved God-level pharmacist, so MY needs to practice a LOT
    -system tells MY that no one can reach God-level coz their pharmacist occupation is still developing, so their formulas are still in the 'infant' stage
    -system advises MY to start refining 'Qingxin agents' as the materials are easy to obtain and the agent is suitable for beginners (system has all kinds of formulas)
    -translucent screen pops up, with a 3D image of the agent and materials on it. The properties/functions/effects of the materials/agent is listed in detail, along with a step-to-step guide on how to refine the specific agent.
    -MY needs Cool Grass, Moonlight Grass, and Clear Water to refine Qingxin Agent.
    -All he has to do to refine it is mash the Cool Grass and Moonlight Grass separately, then mix them together with heat, add water, and wait until the color of the agent turns green before it is finished.

-MY doesn't know whether to laugh or cry, because Cool Grass and Moonlight Grass are considered weeds that specifically grow in slum areas.
    -he doesn't even need to buy it, he can just pick it up himself; however, the problem with that is the slum area is fraught with dangers. Many vicious robbers and thieves reside there, so MY will be in danger because he doesn't have any powers. Besides, his body is also weak from the injuries that FP (step-bro) caused.
    -MY lives in Area B. Area B is where ordinary people live, while Area A refers to the VIP area. Only the prominent and powerful people can live there. As for Area C, it's a slum area.

-MY can only resort to searching the web for Cool Grass and Moonlight Grass. (There's a site similar to TaoBao in this world)
    -He finds some, and it's 2 interstellar pts for both CG and MG, delivery fee included. So in conclusion, it's very cheap. (I'm gonna start calling interstellar points as 'IP' from now on)
    -However, from his memory, he remembers that his foster mother is an extreme money-grubber, and was not willing to give him a single IP.
    -Therefore, the original took a year to earn some minuscule money, and bought a poor-quality agent just in case. Poor-quality agents are usually made by apprentice pharmacists, and have negative side-effects. No one is willing to pay for this type of agent; only some people from Area C would be willing to risk their luck to buy it.
    -Afraid that the agent he took will harm him, he asked the system if the agent he took had any bad side effects
    -the system opened the health assistant function to detect any physical illnesses (another golden-finger lol)
    -system reports, "Test completed. The trauma in host's body has been repaired by the poor-quality agent, but host's internal organs have a blockage in it. This is due to the old wounds caused by violent year-round beatings of the foster family. Although it does not affect physical activities, it is recommended that the host should not do strenuous exercise, for it might aggravate the situation. It is recommended that you use a 'Standard-Repair Agent' to treat the wounds as soon as possible."

-MY is relieved. Although the diagnosis result is not satisfactory, it is still within his scope of tolerance.

-MY checks his IP balance and is speechless after finding out that his balance is 0.
    -MY once again examines his face. The pale, bloodless face, coupled with some delicate facial features, makes MY look a little fragile. The long bangs covering MY's eyes makes people feel that the boy is a gloomy character.
    -MY brushes his bangs aside, and instantly, the face that was originally gloomy and frail was shattered by the deep and gentle eyes.
    -MY puts his bangs back in place to prevent others from suspecting anything (since the temperament will be too different from the original's)
    -He glances at the family of four sitting around the table of fragrant dishes. He walked over, and the family changed their happy faces to faces of disgust.

"What are you doing down here? Stay in your room and don't even think about this. It isn't easy for us to raise you. You can't even let us have some snacks in peace?" The foster mother put down her chopsticks, her face distorted and disgusted while facing Muyan.

"You are just an ordinary person, not even an ability-user. You can't bring any benefits to my family. How do you even have the face to cause trouble to mom and dad!" FangPan couldn't help but shout.

Fang Daqiang, the head of the family, is frowning with a stern expression. He didn't even bother hiding the dislike in his eyes. "Go back to your room and don't come down to bother us. Don't you know that your sister and brother have to take an ability test in a few days? How will you take responsibility if you cause them to fail?"

The foster mother sitting on the side is also frowning. "I let FangPan go up to your room to tell you to cook. Aren't you good, you still have the face to come down? I didn't see you, so I had to cook dinner myself. Don't you know that I can't touch water?"

"Okay, stop speaking." The father put his chopsticks down. His tone was deep and solemn. "You are just an ordinary person. You can't even find a job. Both of us have to make money and buy medicine for your brother and sister to improve their abilities. It is a blessing that we can even eat and drink. You can't stay in this house and do nothing, understand?"

If it was the original Muyan, he would have nodded his head long ago and excuse himself. It's a pity that he is not the original, and that he doesn't have as much tolerance as the orginal. It's obviously his own house, but he's being treated as a dog. (Bruh, even dogs live better than this)

He didn't come down here to get angry. He came down to take back what's his.

I feel like my summaries are getting a little too detailed, but I just wanted to include the conversation between MY and his family so u guys will hate the foster family just as much as me huehue

They saw MuYan looking up; his long bangs covered his pale face, making him look gloomy and frail, but this temperament is what Muyan desired. He is afraid that a drastic change might cause some doubts to appear within the family.

"What are you still doing here?" The foster mother looked at him and said impatiently.

"I haven't eaten yet, naturally I can't go upstairs." MuYan turned his gaze to the table that held barely enough food to feed the family. He was still hungry, and his tomach began to rumble, so he walked over with a cheeky face and sat down.

Instantly, the family of four widened their eyes, shocked that the waste, who was usually so timid, dared to come over to eat.

FangPan suddenly got up, stretched his hands over, and grabbed MuYan by the collar. He said fiercely, "Who asked you to eat at the table? What qualifications do you have to eat? Believe it or not, I will kill you!"

Muyan knows that if he replies that he wants to eat, FangPan's fist will definitely come down. Maybe half of his life will be gone then.

However, because he knows there are two people addicted to money at the scene, Muyan quickly put on his 'scared' face and shouted, "If you dare beat me, I'll tell the people of the underage protection agency that you have adopted me and abused me!"

FangPan listened to this and immediately launched his fist downwards. Muyan's brain goes blank, and feels that his life really is sad. He's going to die here.

At this critical moment, an irritated voice sounded, shouting, "Hold your hand!"

MuYan held in his breath as he watched the distance of the fist appear shorter and shorter. The fist stopped a few centimeters from his nose, and the heart that was previously thumping fast slowed down.

Fortunately, he is successful in his gamble!

The square face, I mean FangPan, turned back, his face reluctant and his eyes were filled with grievances and confusion. "Dad, why are you blocking me from beating this little scorpion! He really is too hateful to not beat! He is not qualified to sit at this table, he is just an outsider!"

[Okay, the most infuriating parts of this convo are over, so I'll be going back to summary form now]

-foster father tells FP that if the 'waste' complains to the agency, it would not be good for them
    -FP replies with, "If he dares to go, I'll beat him up even harder! How can this kind of waste even dare complain about us. Don't you agree?"
    -MY shoots back, "I was beaten privately by FP. I was only left with half a life at the time. If this is reported, I think you'll soon receive a complaint about child abuse. The future of your son will lie in a terrible prison. What can you say now?"

-foster family can only let this go and allow MY to eat.
    -MY once again opens his mouth by requesting some money to recover his injuries, since the agency sends the family money because of his orphan-situation.
    -foster parents don't give a shit and tells him he can go to the agency to discuss it.
    -they tell him that he could only be alive today due to them, and if not for them adopting MY, he would be sold to the slums by traffickers by now
    -MY retorts by saying that without adopting him and taking his father's compensation, along with the monthly allowance from the agency, they wouldn't be able to live the warm life they are living right now. He also brings up his rights to the house.
    -Foster parents deny everything, they tell him that the house should belong to them since they adopted MY
    -MY became speechless, and his gaze turned into one of pity, as if he was looking at a bunch of brain-deads

-MY decided to leave the house and go to the underage agency, because the foster parent's careless attitude about the agency complaints gave him a bad feeling

3. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's one chapter?! how long are the chapters and how many are in the series?

Thanks for sharing!

Blood A likes this.
  4. DemWafflz

Reading List:
    Link
    Around 2800~3500 chinese characters per chapter. There's 114 chapters in this series (it took me forever to read it)

5. Silver_

Silver_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting. How did the MC meet ML? Did he teach his adoptive family a lesson?

6. DemWafflz

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's abilities are OP, so he's able to tell that MY's medicine is of extremely high quality, therefore deciding to protect MY during their journey in the forest. ML hides his identity while acting as MY's bodyguard.

MY is too nice T^T he only took back his house and canceled their relationship so the foster family can't scheme money from him.

I'm still whipping up summaries, so yeh I'll probs be able to post spoilers for ch2-10 by tmr afternoon (Pacific Centre Time)

keima, Onelifeonelove, Aeli and 13 others like this.
  7. DemWafflz

Reading List:
    Link
    -this world has advanced technology; there are 2 types of flying ships: one for combat and one for ordinary use. The one for combat is called a spacecraft. It has the ability to make wormholes and travel through the universe. The one for ordinary uses is called an airship. It can only transport civilians to different locations; it's kind of like a flying bus.
    -ofc, cars and buses also exist, but only poor people use it because it's extremely cheap and also very slow in speed compared to an airship. Buses are free; no fare fees are required, so MY decides to take the bus.
    -MY steps inside the agency and is greeted by a robot. Robot scans him and tells him that he isn't old enough to redeem any IP.
    -MY tells the robot that his family has been abusing him, and asks if he can apply to refuse to give the money to them
    -robot ruthlessly rejects and tries to kick MY out. Robot explains that if MY has any concerns, he should contact Liu GUanzhen, the boss there.
    -MY asks if he can make an appointment
    -hypocritical robot says minors cannot make appointments
    -MY realizes why his foster parents weren't afraid at all; because he couldn't do anything

-LGZ just so happens to walk in, and MY tries to ask LGZ for help.
    -LGZ asks if MY has evidence, MY shows all the bruises and injuries, but LGZ says it is not enough to prove that the injuries are from domestic violence
    -MY blames his own impulsiveness for not gathering enough evidence before going to the agency
    <another long, infuriating convo w/parents but ima skip it coz it doesn't really matter to the plot>

-after he gathers enough evidence, he goes back to the agency once more, only to discover that the agency was not as 'protective' and 'righteous' as they seemed
    -LGZ says there are no human rights for orphans, and that there were countless kids that already complained, but could do nothing about it
    -it was then that a memory sprouted up from MY: a classmate of his, also an orphan, was similarly abused and went to complain, but no one helped him. He was taken back by his adoptive parents and the parents laughed at his innocence. The agency had an unspoken rule: they would ignore all foster parents who abuse or beat orphans as long as a portion of their allowance is deducted. Meaning, the agency was just there to embezzle money from the government

-LGZ kicked MY out
    -MY has a change of plans. He opened his D-lvl electronic brain and reviewed the property under his name. Sure enough, the real estate certificate was there. MY decided to sell then house, then use the money to find a new place to live, and use the remaining money to buy materials for him to refine agents
    -MY researched a bit, and discovered that his age was the biggest obstacle to selling his house. If he wanted to sell it, the only way was to make a secret transaction through the black market.
    -MY had just taken one step inside the black market when the system notified him that a rare herb was near him, named 'blood ganoderma'

-system tells MY Blood Ganoderma is the main ingredient to refining a standard blood restoration agent. The effects of this agent can allow a person on the verge of death to resurrect if he drinks the agent. Basically, it's a life-saving agent. It's a pity that with his current level, he can't make that agent, and he also doesn't have enough money to buy the valuable item
    -After contacting a black market worker that he wanted to sell a house, the worker quickly contacted the person responsible for handling real estate in the black market
    -The man arrived shortly after the notification and introduced himself as Charlie
    -Charlie still had to evaluate MY's house, so they brought along four bodyguards with them
    -they took a private airship to MY's house
    -MY led Charlie and the others inside his house, and bumped into the foster family. They accused him of breaking the law by allowing others to trespass without the owner's permission
    -MY says he invited these ppl in
    -foster mom ordered him to let his 'waste' friends get out
    -foster mother's insulting words offended the bodyguards and they wanted to teach the woman a lesson; however, Charlie still hadn't spoken up so they could only endure
    -seeing that MY didn't obey her words, foster mother felt like she lost face and grew even angrier
    -FDQ (foster father) observed the five people that came w/MY and concluded that the other party didn't seem to have any abilities, and that they weren't stronger than him. After all, if the opponent's ability was stronger, you would be able to feel a level of suppression on your abilities.
    -FDQ vetoed the possibility that the orphan waste would know any powerful people, so his attitude grew even more disdainful towards the group of people. He told them, "What your mother is saying is that you have not asked me. Allowing strangers to enter the house, what if the safety of Xiao Pan and Xiao Qi are at risk"

MY, sneering: "You are talking as if you're the head of the family..."
    FDQ, roaring: "You tell me, what were you thinking when you brought these people into the house?!"

MY: "I want to sell this house. These people are here to examine it."

FDQ: "No, I do not agree! You cannot sell this house."

F mother: "If you sell the house, where are we supposed to live?!"

MY: "Did you forget that I have ownership of the house?"

Foster mother and foster father both looked at each other and saw panic in each other's eyes. "This..."

Because it really as MY said, if the other side wants to sell, what right do they have to stop him?

The foster mother's eyes teared up a little, and spoke with emotion, "It's all right. If you want to sell it, then you can sell it. I've watched you grow up after all. Watching you grow up from a young age, you've learned to be self-reliant. It's a good thing, even if our family has to sleep on the streets, we should support your wayward thoughts."

Saying this, the foster mother wiped her tears and produced some sad sighs. FangPan immediately helped his mother. He pretended to be sad and said, "I didn't expect brother to be so selfish. Poor mommy is still sad for your unfilialness."

"Thank you for your patience. This house, I will sell it. I hope you can pack your things up as soon as possible. After all, you can't live in this house after it's sold." MuYan's expression was very calm as he glanced at Mr.Charlie. "Is the estimate worth of the house good?"

Mr. Charlie nodded, and MuYan quickly went over. "That's great, here's the ownership."

Seeing that the house was really being sold, and the 'waste' wasn't fazed from the family's tricks, the family was panicking. The foster mother directly sat down on the ground and started wailing. If the house was really sold, they would cry at the door every day. See who is willing to buy this house.

When Mr. Charlie witnessed this scene, he smiled coldly. "Well, you can try to disrupt my business, but I will let you know what the black market can do. I hope you will not regret it in the future."

After saying this, Mr.Charlie deliberately unleashed an aura that only the strong could have. Fang Daqiang immediately changed his face and said, "YOu can rest assured that since Xiaoyan wants to sell the house, I will definitely let our family move as soon as possible. I won't delay your business."

Mr.Charlie snorted. He was disappointed that Fang Daqiang knew the circumstances. There was no more excitement.

-Charlie invited MY outside to talk about the price of the house, since he knows that it would cause trouble for My if the foster family knows how much the house was sold for
    -the foster family was now stunned, as they don't know what tricks to pull out to extort MY of his money
    -MY was grateful and thanked Charlie for being so considerate
    -Charlie said the estimate for the house should be 49 000 IP, but seeing that the other party was a child, his heart couldn't help but soften and told MY that he can help sell it for 50 000 IP
    -MY agreed. he had already checked his house before he contacted Charlie. To be honest, the estimate is around the same as his own estimate. He is thankful towards Charlie, because if the other party wasn't Charlie, he might have sold the house for only 40 000 IP.
    -Charlie thinks, people who come to the black market usually struggled with life. Especially the child who had no adulthood in front of him. Since he can help, he is willing to help.
    -Charlie told MY the instructions to trading the $ and the ownership, and sent 50 000 IP to MY's acc.
    -After Charlie left, MY looked back at the house and vowed that he would one day come back to buy the house again. But as for now, he didn't want to go back in since he didn't want to meet the family of four. So, MY walked away before the family could rush to him
    -foster mother had been staring out the window the whole time, and seeing that MY was walking away, she quickly opened the door to stop MY. However, she was stopped by FDQ, who gripped her wrist.

"Why are you stopping me from catching the bastard? If we don't catch him, we really have to sleep on the streets!" Foster mother said anxiously.

However, FDQ still clung onto foster mother's arm, not letting the other party pass through the door as he said coldly, "If you want to die, then go."

Foster mother looked at him confusedly, and so did the others. FP couldn't help but ask, "Father, what do you mean?"

FDQ wore a cautious expression. "That person wasn't simple. His level of ability is higher than mine."

Fang family couldn't accept such facts, especially the FP.

-MY took a bus and let it take him to an unknown location because at this moment, he doesn't know where he should go
    -Bus stops at a certain site, MY looks out the window and feels that the place isn't bad. He got out of the bus and breathed the air that was obviously full of moisture. Puzzled, he glanced at the ground and found that it was wet. However, today's weather was very good, so where did the moisture come from?
    -the next second, MY's back was sprayed with water.
    -a pedestrian saw MY's confusion and smiled, because MY wasn't the only one he saw with a confused expression
    -he plays a prank on MY and tells MY to look at the grass below him
    -when My gets close to the grass, the grass sprays his face with water
    -the uncle finally tells MY that the grass is called dew grass, and that the water is the dew that the grass collected throughout the day. When the heat of the afternoon comes, they absorb the dew they collected in order to restore the leaves dried by the sun
    -MY and the uncle part, MY enters a restaurant and orders egg fried rice. The egg fried rice wasn't as good as the dish from his era, but it was still much, much better than the ordinary food here

-turns out, 'earth' from his time was already on the verge of collapse after the end of the world. Humans made significant scientific progress and finally found a planet capable of hosting life. On this planet, there were already many intelligent lifeforms.
    -because the planet was too big and had a mysterious type of energy, it can evolve into the energy needed for all intelligent lifeforms.
    -there are many dangerous things on this planet, and the environment is very different compared to ancient earth. Animals and plants could harm humans, and plants from ancient earth (beans, carrots, etc) needed labor and time to grow. Only the wealthy could afford it.
    -most poor people consume inferior nutrients, just enough to maintain their own energy. Eating too much will affect the body's physical fitness, resulting in an ability that can't be upgraded
    -the original MY used to eat inferior nutrients every day because it was cheaper, while the foster family ate vegetables produced scientifically. Using science, the vegetables only needed 3 hours to mature. The price of these vegetables was a bit expensive, but they were the basic meal option for ordinary or slightly wealthy families. It has no side effects and tastes very good
    -most people on this planet have never cook ancient earth food, so the food industry of this planet was a bit...lacking. The best chefs, who could actually cook to a level close to ancient earth's ordinary chefs, served the most powerful officials
    -MY's egg fried rice dish amounted to 1000 IP, shocking him to no ends. MY felt that the price of vegetables in this world is too expensive
    -MY's determination to refine more agents strengthens from his desire to eat good food
    -MY rents a fairly low rent house. His rent is halved because he is a minor (special privilegessss)

8. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm..... im still sorta..... so so of the story o_O

9. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear @Shizun the poke not working~ ( ・◇・)?*slapmyself*

10. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    My informant says, actually the tag train was handed over to u for a while oo

@scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX

@kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing @Aeli

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan @JellyJellyFishy @i_amhandsome @nixxara @GaiaJupiter @wolf.prince @Hanaru @SecretLibrary @Nami Heartfilia @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @Li hir @Rurella @Hikari_Akari @alexfilia

veihakase likes this.
  11. sinyueliang

sinyueliang 『World Traveller』『Demon Slayer』『Hinokami』

Reading List:
    Link
    A little bit interested. I don't think the poke is working for me :/

12. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, it was cuz i deleted the prev one

13. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    . . . . . i forgot orz
    and i don't think the 2nd poke is working too . . . lemme poke and see whether it's working.
    @alexfilia @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing @Aeli

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan @JellyJellyFishy @i_amhandsome @nixxara @GaiaJupiter @wolf.prince @Hanaru @SecretLibrary @Nami Heartfilia @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @Li hir @Rurella @Hikari_Akari
    Is it working?

14. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
  15. sinyueliang

sinyueliang 『World Traveller』『Demon Slayer』『Hinokami』

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, I got that one

16. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    @clear Thanks for the poke. I was just thinking what to read :blobsmilehappy:

Hanaru likes this.
  17. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DemWafflz likes this.
  18. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! It seems fairly interesting so far.

Onelifeonelove and DemWafflz like this.
  19. SecretLibrary

SecretLibrary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. It works

20. DemWafflz

Reading List:
    Link
    -MY does a pupil scan to confirm his identity because a person's face, body, and background can be disguised, but the pupil cannot be disguised.
    -MY quickly bought Cool Grass and Moonlight Grass. He bought some random herbs as well to cover his identity as a pharmacist. He's afraid that someone would track his orders and discover his existence as a pharmacist
    -MY searches online for an instrument that allows him to refine agents, but the only thing he could find was an odd-sounding stove called a Flint Ding. (LMAO)
    -MY searched for the price of a Flint Ding and is immediately scared shitless of the price. An inferior Flint Ding would need tens of thousands of IP. If it's a standard or superior Flint Ding...the astronomical prices aren't something he could even think of getting
    -dispelling the idea of buying a Flint Ding, MY decided to use the most primitive method to refine agents. That is, to use a pot. MY feels there should be no difference between a pot on a stove vs a Flint Ding

-MY asks the system for help in regards to what tools to use for refining agents
    -system refuses because it only provides formulas and production steps
    -so MY decides on using normal cooking tools (he buys them online)
    -MY's Cool Grass, Moonlight Grass, and kitchen utensils arrive
    -the story goes on to explain about the advanced technology of washing machines, where if you toss your clothes inside a washing machine, they will come out 10 min later, dried and cleaned.

-system tells MY that since he doesn't have a foundation, the system can give him a beginner's gift by helping him refine his first agent
    -MY is touched, he didn't expect the system to have human morals
    -system advises MY to use his spiritual energy to remove the impurities inside the herbs (the less impurities, the easier it is to refine)
    -MY failed many times before succeeding in activating his spiritual ability for a few seconds
    -After cleaning the Cool Grass, MY develops a headache from using too much of his spiritual energy (coz it's his first time; his energy will grow as he practices)
    -he now knows why only a selective amount of people can become pharmacists
    -his spiritual energy restores itself after an hour. MY feels his progress is too slow, but if other people witnessed what just happened, they would be horrified from his talent

I'm like rushing through the summaries coz I want to get to the part where MC meets ML :')

-MY's Qingxin agent (Clear Heart Agent) looks different from other pharmacist's agents, so he contacts the system, but the system tells him it's perfect
    -MY's experience points go up, and he is rewarded with a novice pkg
    -the novice pkg will clean the impurities in his body and raise his spiritual power
    -MY got a 'side effect' where he got his appearance adjusted to the most perfect ratio
    -MY gets even more depressed about his feminine face and decides to cover it with a mask
    -MY sells his Qingxin agent online for a standard price, but it raises a lot of doubts because the colour is different from the normal Qingxin agents they've seen
    -someone bought it anyways because they're bored and decided to risk it (that guy's rich)
    -System tells MY to go to black market because it found a rare material there
    -MY goes, and unintentionally attracts many's gaze due to his mysterious and 'cool' temperament (remember that he's wearing the mask lol)
    -he went to the area that system advised him to go to, but discovered a large crowd hustling around the entrance
    -MY tried to squeeze in, but was pushed back, falling towards the ground
    -a pair of powerful hands grabbed his arm just in time, and MY's weak body was easily taken into the embrace of the owner of the powerful arms
    -the powerful man is also wearing a mask, but has a powerful aura around him, so the crowd subconsciously made room for MY & powerful man
    -MY thanked the powerful man and walked away
    -MY walks in and sees a boy being scammed by the shop owner (the boy is insisting that the horn he's selling is a rare treasure, but the shop owner keeps saying it's a poor-quality ingredient)
    -boy needs the money to buy medicine for his younger brother
    -shop owner only offers 100 IP, not even enough to buy a poor-quality medicine
    -boy says he'll sell it somewhere else, but the shop owner refuses to hand the horn back (because he knows the boy's words are right)
    -everyone is telling the boy that the shop owner is being extremely generous already, because the 'trash horn' isn't worth anything
    -MY helps by offering a price 100x higher than the shop owner because he knows it's a rare treasure, not a poor-quality ingredient
    -the boy, seeing that MY offered such a high price, told shop owner to give the horn back
    -shop owner shamefully refuses and says the boy has already sold it to him
    -boy counters back by saying he only gave the horn for the shop owner to identity
    -the boy reached for the horn, but the shop owner avoided the boy's hand and offered a price of 15 000
    -it was at this moment that the crowd realized that the boy's words were correct all along and that the shop owner was just scamming the innocent bunbun
    -MY, seeing that the boy finally got the price he deserves, backed away from the deal to allow the boys to sell it to the shop owner for 15 000
    -shop owner is angry because if not for MY, he could've bought it for 100 IP
    -powerful man from earlier appears and offers 20 000. He gets the horn in the end

Okay my bad, I forgot about this first encounter between MC and ML coz it was so brief lol

I won't be able to provide any spoilers for a few days coz I'll be on a roadtrip with fam, sorry