Chinese (BL pick up request) 这位alpha身残志坚[星际] - Alpha with a Disabled body and a Strong Will [Interstellar]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by DorielMY, Jun 28, 2022.

1. DorielMY

DorielMY Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 这位alpha身残志坚[星际] - The Alpha with a Disabled body and a Strong Will. [Interstellar]
    Raw Link:
    Find it on JJWXC(9,6*)
    NU Link: there's none yet, please pick this up! QwQ)/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    1. It's Gong/seme POV. Gong is transmigrated into a book.
    2. Healthy relationship! They trust & support each other! it's early love too!
    3. Gong is trying to change his 'Original Cannon fodder Fate' and Shou is there for him. Got each other backs!
    4. They are manly gay couple! It's ABO but Childless text.
    5. Only 101 chapter, easy to MTL-ed!

my bits of thought: Ori!bookMC(Tang Kaiyuan) is a scum. But, i kinda... had a little bit of pity for him? because he probably got brainwashed by his father from early age and being a shadow for his brother all his life is like a fuel to grow resentment. sigh..
    (I haven't finished reading it, so, idk what would happen to him.)

Description: The omega Lu Zhao, known as the "Eagle of the Empire" by the military circles, got married to Bai Li, a retired alpha with a broken leg.
    Overnight, the Imperial Forum was noisy. Countless omegas shed tears for their idol marrying such a useless swinger. Countless alphas gritted their teeth with jealousy over Bai Li marrying the fierce and agile military celebrity.
    This wedding is no longer about flowers on the cow poop, but flowers on the concrete - not only is it not aesthetically pleasing, but it's not as good as the cow poop that can provide nourishment.
    On the wedding day, Bai Li happily receive the national title - "Imperial Concrete".
    The good thing is that Bai Li must be the most handsome piece of concrete.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
  2. Amishka

Amishka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello Is their any other recommendations of seme mc. Abo theme.
    I have read accidental mark and hold on you are something else.thank you