Request [BL] Please, help me find a Japanese drama CD!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Disolona, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Disolona

Disolona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sorry for posting it here, I don't know where else I should post this request.
    So, a few years ago I listened to a very nice Drama CD (yaoi). I wonder, if anyone here can help me find it, or give an advance where I should go look for it/which forums I should browse.
    Here are some details, which I still remember:
    At the beginning of the story, MC and ML are still kids. MC had a little brother, and their mother was sick and living in the hospital. Brothers and their father went to live with father's best friend, who's son is the ML. It seems, that MC's father seduced his wealthy friend to pay off his sick wife's bills and many more, and after his wife died, he cruelly broke up with the ML's father and ran away.
    ML's father got drunk, took ML on the drive and died in the crash, while ML lost his memories. After that I don't remember much.
    I believe there was a transcript of the story somewhere.
    I downloaded this Drama CD on aarinfantasy.com, but couldn't find it there again.

2. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Whole forum called "I'm looking for", even has a decent ammount of people that post looking for [BL] as well. I asked a mod to move ya over. Good luck in your search!

3. Disolona

Reading List:
    Link
    That whole thread is only for novels... You can't ask help finding movies, tv-shows, music, etc. Not to say Drama CDs. Otherwise, I would have posted it there from the beginning.

4. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    No I'm pretty sure you can find anything kind of media in that thread. Novels are the main focus, but it shouldn't matter if you're looking for manga, anime, light novels, or live action dramas.

5. Rena87

Rena87 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, not enough info. Title or character name or seiyuu name?

6. Disolona

Reading List:
    Link
    No offense, but if I remembered TITLE, or characters/seyuu's names, I would have found it myself already...

7. Rena87

Rena87 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, because you wrote that you downloaded it, but you couldn't find it there again, i assumed that you know the title or any other information but you couldn't find the download link, otherwise how could you know that there's none on aarin? Sorry for the misunderstanding

8. Disolona

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for confusing you.
    I downloaded this Drama CD and listened to, like, 5-6 years ago. I don't have these files anymore, I don't remember the title or characters, so I tried to describe the plot as best as I could remember it, so someone (who listened to this Drama CD) could help me find it again.

9. Disolona

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I somehow managed to find this Drama CD.
    For anyone interested, it's called Sekai ga owaru made, kimi to.

_Puja_ likes this.