Forgotten Title Bl QT? I guess...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Aachiin0914, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno if it's QT...I can't remember. this scene just came up to me while reading a drama...

Mc transmigrate...if it's a QT then I dunno which arc.

Mc possessed a body of a teenage genius with autism...that teenage didn't go to school because of his autism, but since he was a genius, he was recruited in an research lab. His parents were very supportive of him, but they died.

So mc transmigrate, the time, after the parents died, and the orig body has irregular life styles, and in the future he will die of stomach cancer.

Then the orig body has a research, and this research is revolutionary. I think it's about how to cure an incurable disease? But since the orig body has autism, he has no friend and basically the whole lab ignored him. It was not until he died did his research was known to the outside world, but the original protagonist stole it, and the orig body's name was not mentioned.

Mc wanted to changed it. And wanted the orig body's name to be known as that researched founder.

The ml is a well known researcher, as well as a secret serial killer? But when mc transmigrate ml has yet to kill any body.

Yeah yeah, it's a murder mystery arc...and since mc transmigrate, the one who has been killing since then is the ml's friend. The one who died the earlier in the original plot...

I wonder what novel is this??

Lost Happiness and judeiiro like this.
  2. Shadowdrop

Shadowdrop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting, now I kind of want to read it too.

3. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember what novel this is...

mc's character here has autism, I think he can't or just don't want to occ,c ause he wanted to fullfil the original's wish. As as possible he wanted to act like the original.

Meanwhile, ml is the one who helped mc. The priginal protagonist has this male gathering pheromones that made everyone like him, but he is just a spider lily, not really a white lotus.
    In the priginal plot, the original's death--is just a plus, but the thing aboutt he original's research, it was the original protagonist who first realized the importance of the orig body's research. But instead of motivating the original, the protagonist planned to make the original die earlier, so he could stole the original research.

And Since mc came, the protagonist's original destiny failed many times

In the original, Ml is the original ml. He killed anyone who got close to the orig protagonist.

But now, the perosn ml is interested is the mc. So the killing scenes did not happen. Rather, it was ml's friend who was also a sociopath in hiding--made his move. In the original time line, ml killed him first...so mc did not really suspect him.

4. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. IntrovertedElf

IntrovertedElf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: looks really interesting, i wanna read this too

6. Skyesinger

Skyesinger Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you tried the Autism tag? There are about 26 results.
    Also 6 lists have this tag.
    Maybe try in connection with BL / Yaoi / Shounen-ai or sth...

7. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds interesting, bump post to help

8. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah...maybe that tag wasn't in the novel...