Forgotten Title BL /QT /Interstellar arc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by XiuFrost9994, Feb 25, 2022.

1. XiuFrost9994

XiuFrost9994 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Please help me!
    I'm looking for a bl QT novel. I only remember an arc ending and origin body's background.

(In short) At the end of the arc, mc became a beautiful human Zerg with green hair and wings (Like those fairy) and leave together with ml(human) to another place.

For more info,
    If I remember correctly, the system is the wish granting or regret filling? Something like that.
    The original body'wish is to talk with his father again.
    The setting of the arc is interstellar age.
    The original body and the male lead are friends? or comrades? I'm not sure.
    The original body is an lab experience child to fight against zergs. His father is just like a sperm donor.
    His father didn't care him because he thought the child is a failed product.
    The original body want the approval of his father, so go to the military school. And after graduation, I think he became a lieutenant.
    The ending is that the host and the male lead kill the Zerg queen in another planet. And something happened in between He send out the male lead back to report the military. The male lead don't want to go but the host insist to go ahead then come back and he'll be waiting.
    And the host is injected Zerg poison by the injured queen and supposed to be dead but because his body genetically modified by lab, he became a Zerg.
    The system said he unlock the Zerg skin and tell him to choose. I think he choose grasshopper? And it said he hair turned green. He's got a pair of thin wings and the two stick like thing above his head like insect.(I don't know what that's called. ) But he still very beautiful.
    And the male lead come back. Accept him being a Zerg and leave together? I think.
    Oh! And the original body's father is regret because the original body is not a failed product but his gene go to the different direction from what they expected.(they want to fight against zergs. The original body's genes is to fusion with zergs) But the host is already left the planet and they have no reserved genes.
    Then from something (coat or trophy or something, I can't remember) left by the host as a gift for his father, they found the genes and that's it.
    And I don't think there's any smut scene.
    Please help me!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    CodeRiddle likes this.
  2. Kthp

Kthp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping! I enjoy Zerg MC stories, but haven't read one in a QT. I'll keep an eye out.

3. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Deleted member 308120 likes this.