Forgotten Title BL QT Prison Arc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Hals, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Hals

Hals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone! I m looking for a BL Quick Transmigration novel I read a while ago with an interesting prison arc I can't stop thinking about lately. I'm almost certain its QT since it was relatively short, but I could stand corrected. Here's what I remember:

The MC (shou) newly enters the prison and is seen as fresh meat. I can't remember if he provokes this guy or no, but he ends up having to fight the 'scariest' dude in the prison. The real head honcho is the ML, but he doesn't fight, as vicious as he is. MC fights the guy, wins, establishes dominance, and end up catching the attention of the psycho-ish ML, who iirc, is out to get him.
    One thing leads to another and ML ends up keeping MC by his side. I can't remember if MC gets out first and waits for ML or what happens at the end, whether is BE or HE.

All help is much appreciated! The only other prison arc I know is QT: I'm Almost Dead, but its quite different to that.
    Thanks again!

2. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Hals

Hals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang, it really isn't?
    One of the first missions is playing as a prison member, cooperating and in-fighting with the other players to escape the prison. His role has a weird relationship with 'ML', or at least for that role. And during a critical point he takes up the leadership role. Because his role was in an ambiguous relationship, ML was waiting for him but he escapes in the meantime.
    I don't think it could be "Thriller Trainee" either, as MC and other players are asylum patients. Hopefully you find what you're looking for, it's hard to find a good suspense setting.

Hals likes this.
  5. wangfei

wangfei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THE VILLAIN HAS BLACKENED AGAIN (Chapter 143 - World Five, Prison Tyrant and Prison Flower — Chapter 189 - Yan Luo’s Future)

This arc is kinda BL but it's more like Gender Bender since MC is female who trnsmigrated into a male body in this world. It's BE.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2023
  6. RiboseSugar

RiboseSugar Mirror Mirror, I'm beautiful. Fact, not question.

Reading List:
    Link
    by any chance was the mc a guard?