Chinese (BL QT) The Villain is Reckless 反派肆意妄为[快穿]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by DorielMY, May 25, 2022.

1. DorielMY

DorielMY Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Quick Transmigration The Villain is Reckless 反派肆意妄为[快穿]
    Raw Link: jjwxc
    NU Link: -
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It Looks promising with rating 9.6* on jjwxc! It's a Qt/World hopping and the mc act out as a villain on the front and helping ML(aka the protagonist, the son of luck) to the pinnacle of life/? as he has the upperhand being reincarnated as a wealthy or top actor etc. and the ML being weaker/pitiful side at first.
    The MC trully good at the villain role, and i like him very much! (i only read with the help of google translate, so i hope someone could pick this up) ^^
    (Btw, i don't like the system & Heaven Dao..)
    Description:
    Lin Sui has become a cannon fooder in a book of self-cultivation. How could Lin Sui be reconciled, so he seduce the Son of Destiny, and when he cut his Dao bone and transferred it into himself, he was blown up by Heavenly Dao.
    The Dao bones on him became the system that restrained him, issued an order : You must retrive all his souls, serve him as the Lord in every world, do your best for him, and die!
    Lin Sui replied with a smile, but in this life what he hate the most is others teaching him how to do things.
    So...
    In the first world, he was an arrogant and domineering young master from a wealthy family, and the other party was a pitiful and lowly illegimate child.
    He humiliated him for being only worthy of carrying his shoe, and when in the places full of people, spoke loving words in his ears.
    System : Your Mother xxxxx[Beep____]
    Lin Sui Innocently : Aren't i serving him as the Lord.
    In the second world. he is a new top actor in the entertaiment industry, and the other is an actor who fell silent after an accident.
    He ridiculed and surpressing him while saying that he was worthy of a comeback, and kissed his scars at night, leaving behind the resources and left.
    System : [Beep____]
    Lin Sui spreads his hands : Am i not enough doing my best?
    In the third world, he is a S-level Alpha, and the other was a mentally damage former SSS-level Alpha.
    He contemptuosly said that a waste is also worthy of the battlefield, and when there is no one, he said that since you can't smell pheromones, I will be your Omega and willing to die for the other party.
    System :.....
    Lin Sui smiled : Is it enough to die?
    Although he end up captured in the golden house of a rich upstart, possesed by the third gold movie emperor, and completely marked by the imperial marshal, he was still happy.
    The system cried bitterly : Big brother, i beg you, I will never teach you how to do things again!

elideli likes this.
  2. elideli

elideli keepin' an eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks fun! I'm tempted to pick it up if no one else ends up doing it..... ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)

Edit: snatched it. Changed title to The Villain Runs Wild

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    DorielMY likes this.
  3. Giratina

Giratina Out of 31 cousins, I'm the 28th one...

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the novel so far but it's only translated up to chapter 6 and I can't find any websites that translated it yet, which made me sad because this novel is very promising.

4. elideli

elideli keepin' an eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    lol yes my dude that's because I only just started translating it and i'm up to chapter 6.... i'll keep posting chapters don't worry just be patient

5. Giratina

Giratina Out of 31 cousins, I'm the 28th one...

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, thank you, I've been reading it on mtl, which is not bad, but it isn't that good either since I can't understand some parts. I'm like on the 4th arc.