Resolved BL QT/World hopping

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 2eXo4, Dec 13, 2021.

1. 2eXo4

2eXo4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I’m looking for this bl/yoai novel that, I think is quick transmigration, or has some elements of it. So I think one of the arcs main theme is that mc is a vampire and the ml is this ‘good’ holy figure, (can’t remember if he was a priest or knight), but the main theme is that the ML had a massive ‘No one talk to her because she’s so pure and you’re trash’ crush on the high priestess. And the ML is in this church, which is a big organization, because there was difference in between them and the ordinary people. And moving on to the MC, he is a vampire, in the past before the MC moved into his body, of course he was evil in the sense that he didn’t care about who he fed from, but with the MC the situation reversed- (as in the MC started to actually help out the people more and didn’t feed from the people no more.) And this plays a big part in the ending cus it turns out his heart is pure. So the MC and ML only met up based on the fact that MC never went to church and never gave money etc… basically never payed respect to the holy temple. BTW this isn’t modern, this is old era cus they used carriages and those good things. Anyways, the ML got into MCs face like that and then started looking into him based on the fact that he thinks the MC is sus and might be something evil. So he invites him to the church because no evil thing can tolerate being near him, or being in the church. So MC goes, but makes this remark against the holy sister and the ML goes crazy on him I think. This part for me is murky, but ML either goes bonkers on MC in the church or on a carriage because of the holy sister remark (basically saying that if you all do good, then why aren’t you helping the people you killers), which is true because all they do to the starving poor ‘atheist’ is kill them for not pledging enough. And ML, of course, gets pissed off and starts deep diving into MCs daily life in order to get a speck of dirt on him. So he follows MC around to the slums and watches him help the disabled old people and give apples to people. And the ML starts questioning himself and goes to the high priestess, and she tells him to do whatever his heart tells him to do, which apparently is an advice she dishes out a lot. Anyways, the ML moves on from having someone watching over MC to actually inviting himself to join MC. So ML actually goes with him to the slums, and ML looks so out of place cus he actually has never been charitable cus them slum people be dirty af. And ML starts having this little unknown crush on MC till this accident with coming back on the carriage. This is where ML finds out MC is a vampire. Mc don’t do anything to ML, and actually helps ML. This actually gets ML questioning, and MC tells him that not every being is ‘evil’ and so ML flounders away to think about it, I think. And so I don’t really know what happens in the rising action part, but I know the ending. So, ML figures out he likes MC. The high priestess passes away ‘naturally’, so the powers goes to the ML. And it turned out, he can see all the sins everyone has done. And he wants to terminate everyone. But the MC stops this. Fast forward some more, the ML has a vision of MC dying so ML traps MC. Which causes MCs death, because this other evil priest comes and kills him using the priestess blood. And ML find out to late, and MC dies. ML starts reforming the church.

BONUS INFO
    So it was figured out when ML got this pendant from the priestess that the pendants was from MC, which was passed down from trying to save the priestess or from MC actually being a priest too, I don’t really know. But I thought the pendant was kinda significant. Another bonus thing is that MC actually mind controlled the people to respond that MC has been nice to them for a long time cus the henchmen of the ML went to question them.

Thank you for reading this long summary :)

Ceilo27 and Xuchi like this.
  2. Noni606

Noni606 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Transmigration: Homewrecker System! It's in webnovel

Arc 1

2eXo4 and Mndnd like this.
  3. Mndnd

Mndnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    700+ chapters! The author is a beast ⊙.☉

4. 2eXo4

2eXo4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

5. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no webnovel! That means paywall.

6. Mndnd

Mndnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh it's pretty easy to get free reading vouchers if you're willing to wait, but if you aren't, there are always other ways ehem ehem just search up the title with the words free online it's one of the top links

7. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good to know ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧ there are ways to read it.

8. Cough

Cough Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me if mc will end up dying every arcs?