Resolved BL QT

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nyaa.23, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Nyaa.23

Nyaa.23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first arc is a zombie apocalypse. ML's soul is split into 2 bodies in this world. One of them being a powerful ability user. MC got lost inside a science laboratory and met the second ML. The second ML was a scientist and somehow called as the zombie king by the system?? Zombie!ML have no memory and pure as a baby.
    Zombie!ML slowly regain his conciseness and memories. He also could manipulate the vines that's surrounding the lab. And they lived happily.
    The ability user ML came to try 'save' mc. Zombie!ML ran away with MC. MC legs are broken. Ability user ML met them again and confronted zombie!ML. Somehow, MC died and one of them ML ate his corpse.....

neko senpai likes this.
  2. akiraa

akiraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Nyaa.23

Nyaa.23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    akiraa likes this.
  4. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the ML eat MC’s corpse?

5. ciana

ciana lazy glutton |⚓|

Reading List:
    Link
    so they would be together foreve~

6. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are u serious:blobdizzy:??

neko senpai likes this.
  7. ciana

ciana lazy glutton |⚓|

Reading List:
    Link
    yeaaah, the mc died so the ml ate the mc whole except for the head so the mc couldn't leave the ml's side anymore~

“Now you and I are one whole,” Yin Han chuckled lowly. “You won’t ever be able to leave my side.”

8. FlowingTime

FlowingTime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This reminds me of the second to last arc from "Heroic Death System" the ml was split into two between the zombie king and the most powerful ability user and the mc had a task from the system to either kill the zombie king or be killed by the ability user... In the end it turned out that the system had been overwritten and was pitting mc so the he becomes forever seperated from ml... During most of the arc he was accompanied by the zombie king ml and avoiding conflict with ability user ml... In the end they duke it out and when mc is killed by something different from what the system wanted... Both mls remember their locked up memories and they fuse into one or morphed into each other or something... It was pretty vague

Nyaa.23 likes this.