Forgotten Title BL QT

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Noni606, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Noni606

Noni606 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In one of the arcs he was in a world of virtual reality game where the female protagonist made food with some kind of poison inside it?

2. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    There Will Always Be Protagonists With Delusions of Starting a Harem Arc 9 :blobxd:
    FL is a disabled girl and discovers a hidden recipe book from her late mother. The VR world money can be converted IRL and vice versa so FL becomes rich from her VR cooking and brings them to life. FL destroys MC's family food business with her addictive food. The food is addictive but has negative side effects (I think) and later is revealed to have Zerg/insect parts. MC's cooking heals everyone

FL tries to poison her sister? sibling? and ends up dying from her own poison if I remember correctly lol
    i only remember bc this entire QT novel was a mess and I had to note the arcs down to understand what was going on :blobjoy:

Sanrsl and Devil Heart like this.
  3. Devil Heart

Devil Heart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, this is such a weird arc, i pitied all the harem members of FL lolol
    When I imagine those Zergs as worms or something rotten that should not be eaten, I got so disgusted. It still enjoyable to read though... Lol
    This arc is like zombie apocalyse arc in other QT novel I read where the water spring in FL's space is actually made of rotten corpse of zombie.

judeiiro likes this.
  4. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    oh isn't that in this novel too? or similar at least, but it's a BL world :ROFLMAO:

5. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the book where the Mc injects zombie virus into the villains third leg to prevent him from raping half the population of the next world right?

judeiiro likes this.
  6. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    yep this is the one :ROFLMAO:

7. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice. So the villain is a girl pushing boys to drink corpse water in one world and then is a boy getting it injected into his sensitive area the next. Karma is a b…. Beautiful thing.

judeiiro likes this.