Forgotten Title Bl qt

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sea_blossoms, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Sea_blossoms

Sea_blossoms Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone I've already post this but unfortunately no one could of help me

Seme mc x uke ml

So mc is a transmigrator he transmigrated into a scum so basically og mc was being taken care of when mc first transmigrated over him and ml was going to attend a variety show it had 4 other couples ( i think) anyway mc packed his bags and waited outside ml house to wait for him when they reached they all had to choose a house if I'm not mistaken mc and ml reached first they chose a seaside house where it had a slighty steep hill they had to climb down mc climbed down with ease but ml couldn't so mc picked him up and hopped down when they reached in their house mc asked ml if he needed help making the bed which mc replied no so mc slept on the couch waiting for ml to finish when he got up ml was literally wrapped in the quilt to make the bed during one of the game mc and ml got a reward of seafood that they had to prepare themselves ml ended making seafood noodles for mc which he added a ton of salt to mc almost puked but he finished the food and went to the seaside to see if he could of gotten anything for ml to eat when he came back he lied and told ml that seafood was all over the shore while he actually went into the freezing cold water to get it during one of their games rain fell the night before and they had to collect flags (I'm not sure) mc saw a flag on a tree and climbed up to get it while ml saw another alongside a steep hill he saw mc on the tree and thought nothing to collect it himself when mc saw him he tried not to spook ml into falling because he saw how dangerous the hill looked so he sneaked up on ml when ml turned around his feet slipped which mc ran up to catch him he used his body to sheild ml which caused mc to get injured he carried ml back amd lied to him saying he wasn't injured and when into a separate room to deal with his injuries when ml barged in and saw it

I can't remember too much but if I'm not wrong mc was a gamer and he got a scar on his hands from the fall with ml which his fans noticed and ml was a president mc was younger than ml which caused ml to be laughed at for eating tender grass

Hope this helps please help me find it ive been looking close to 4 months now and now i wanna cry

Anna22, ultimateReader and Mirisu like this.
  2. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooohhh... I'm curious. Setting up camp. :blobpeek:

3. ultimateReader

ultimateReader Hungry.. Need more novels~

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! I was also searching for this novel.
    The one you mentioned is the 2nd or 3rd arc.
    It was a seme MC QT novel in jjwxc. All arcs have different MC and ML with same system binding one host after another after completing the mission. As far as i remember, the first arc has a President MC and an ancient transmigrated ML.
    I've been searching for this novel in my bookmark and history but couldn't find it. I'll let you known if I find it.

4. Sea_blossoms

Sea_blossoms Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you so much
    I just hope you're not mistakening it for don't be a kept man the plot is similar but it's not that QwQ

5. ultimateReader

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure it is not don't be a kept man. This novel had different MCs and their love interests in each arcs. Only the system is same. Oh and the system also has a cp with the Lord God(?).
    I first found this novel in NU but now that I'm searching for it again I can't find it.

6. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

7. ultimateReader

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you find the novel? I have searched in NU but did not find. I remember that the ML in the first arc has An as the surname. An ancient person and MC is a CEO.