Spoiler [BL] Quick Transmigration Into Non-Humans

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xiin, Apr 28, 2019.

1. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    it all started with this thread: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/danmei-bl-quick-transmigration-where-mc’s-body-is-not-human-mimosa-plant-apple-etc.85496/

Chinese Title: 快穿之不是人
    Author: 苔痕初上

Raws: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2953345

Summary from @VanityPimples
    Original summary from JJ (rough) translation:
    tagging @Zhen_Qing spoiler train~

2. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    Mimosa plants are also called the 'shameplant' (怕丑草) which sounds better in Chinese - it's a plant where the leaves will curl up if you touch it.

Arc 1 Summary:
    Fang Yizhou comes in to see her senior martial brother, Chu Lan, watering a plant.

Plant had obviously gained consciousness, it was stretching its leaves up to the sun, trying to act cute as Chu Lan watered it… with alcohol

All of the plants Chu Lan had raised before were all dead. No wonder. (this is a running gag in the story, appears in arc 2 too that Chu Lan can’t raise plants unless they’re related to MC)

The body Wen Xi had transmigrated to this time was that of a spiritual mimosa plant that was also the sect leader of Fu Feng sect. Chu Lan was his disciple. Since he was a demon/monster cultivator, he should be cultivating a certain way, but when he joined Fu Feng sect, he tried to cultivate based on their ways and somehow managed to do it in a way where it clashed in his body and the powers were getting out of control.

In order to maintain his control over his powers, Wen Xi (the original one) began to kill other demon/monster cultivators and absorb them to stabilize his powers.

Chu Lan was actually the King of the monster/demon cultivators, because of the disappearance of cultivators of their kind, he had incarnated as Chu Lan, the disciple and planned to take down Wen Xi.

Wen Xi, as a transmigrator, has a system called 233. His mission in this world is to make sure Chu Lan’s martial sister Fang Yizhao and martial brother Yuan Yi get together. Yuan Yi is also a monster/demon cultivator whose original body was a silver wolf. His demonic identity was hidden by the original Wen Xi. In the original story, when the scandal of Wen Xi (original) killing cultivators was exposed, Yuan Xi had refused to give up rescuing Wen Xi, Fang Yizhao had thought that they were colluding together and they ultimately never got together.

Anyway, Wen Xi’s current body is really weak due to the conflicting powers, so he’s now back in his original form… and ended up picked up by Chu Lan, who treats him like a pet plant.

So... then ML brings MC around, not knowing that MC-as-mimosa-plant was actually the master he wanted to kill.

ML once accidentally feeds MC aphrodisiac wine, which causes MC to heat up and finally turn into his human form (he had been resisting because then ML would find out who he was), fortunately the system stepped in and turned him into his younger form (as a youth) so he didn't look exactly the same... ML surprisingly doesn't take advantage and helps get the drug out of his body. From then on, MC hangs out around ML in both plant/human forms.

But plot has to progress... MC-as-sect-leader has to appear for a major sect event/competition. Chu Lan was all set to make his move, but he saw similarities between his sect leader master and his mimosa. He investigates, and discovers they're the same person! But, not the same as who he had been hunting...

MC confesses that he was a different soul in the same body, and they do it that night~
    (this story is posted on JJ so nothing explicit, but it was hilarious how the author used this metaphor for sex...)
    At some point, Fang Yizhao stumbles on MC & ML making out, and Chu Lan, in a good mood, tells her that everyone was just waiting for her and Yuan Yi to get together ever since they were childhood friends that were so well matched. This finally wakes them up, and the two of them get together, asking MC for permission to marry.

This puts the mission completion at 98%, the system tells MC that after they get married, mission will be complete and MC will be taken away from this world.

Chu Lan wants to make it a double wedding, so MC & ML get married at the same time as Fang Yizhao and Yuan Yi. MC wants to stay - he uses the 300 points he earned from finishing the task to exchange for 300 years in this world with Chu Lan. But Chu Lan proposes they sign a 'contract' together - it will tie their souls together forever. MC asks Chu Lan if he would be willing even if it he (in this world) only had 300 years left to live, Chu Lan says that it will be for all eternity... MC agrees~

300 years of travelling the world later, MC & ML return to the Sect, MC finally blooms a red flower (Xiao Hong) for Chu Lan as he's about to leave the world, and they are never heard from again. Fang Yizhao tells everyone that MC & ML had gone off to be together somewhere else...

3. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @xiin ... you are both wonderful and evil at the same time~ :blobcat_rawr::blobmelt: Digging more pits for us to fall into... And I thought 'Who Touched My Tail' was absorbing enough. :blobwhistle: Will this be your next project?

4. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How dare you make me interested in this.
    MORE PLS

5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Train coming right around the corner~! :blobcatcop:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @324722

6. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    Mimosa plant is called "shy princess" in my country & its flower is pink
    [​IMG]

7. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The touch-me-not/ ‘shy’ plant :D

Lunnear likes this.
  8. Gossymer

Gossymer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this sounds adorbs! Who needs sleep? *runs off to check it out*

9. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im hoooked already *O*... //watchthread
    gonna wait for more spoilers if there's any since can't trans and use mtl //LOL

10. tak

Reading List:
    Link
    same. I tried & got confused with the firat sentence

11. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rightright... sometimes when i mtl it makes me vomit blood specially when its cultivation xD

so yeah tho not sure i'll be lurking here //LOL

12. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    This...sounds very amusing...lol!!!! I mean I've read non-human MCs in fantasy and multiverse novels and all but lol, to be his bed of all things pft!!! how convient..but slightly awkward at the same time I think... ok very awkward, MC gets done on himself pft!!!!!

Dragon_Reader and Blood A like this.
  13. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lololol that thread was hilarious. It sold me with the dragon bed mentions hahahahaha

xiin and Queue like this.
  14. tak

Reading List:
    Link
    this is my first time... :blobcatblush:
    both english & chinese aren't my first language.
    O!=original
    W!=world's
    MC habitually groped around & cuddle into a man's chest. ML almost kicked MC because he thought it's a woman sneaking in, but when ML realized it's an apple ML planted, ML got confused.
    MC got shocked when he see ML staring seriously & rolled away. ML picked him up to his knee. both observe each other. ML looks like stereotype cold OCD president. ML speak to MC but then his phone ring. He changed clothes & went to his company but before that, he saw MC rolling on his bed. ML move MC to the middle of the bed threaten MC to wait for ML to come back. Did MC watch ML strip? Did ML not bathed? We'll never know
    After ML left, system inform MC that ML is ML (Chu Yu is Chu Hey). MC jumps excitedly. System remind MC that "system won't interfere with you, but focus on the task first"
    O!MC adult shape is very beautiful & (i think) is scouted to be a star. O!MC agree so he can eat. O!MC is take by the president of Teng Xing, W!ML.
    I don't really get this part, probably O!MC found out Shang Lian takes some of O!MC money and tell his friends he sleep with O!MC (my guess. MTL said that he "take the beauty away". with those quotation marks so..) O!MC doesn't want to be human. He pass ML's garden and took root there
    Chu Yu and Shang Lian are completely different. He is well-known in the industry. He is ridiculed by the business. Copy-Paste cause I don't get it
    ML hobby is planting tree (because the flowers he planted all died). His trees never bears fruit, until that day it grew a red apple. ML is happy so put the apple to bed and sleep.​
    MC asks 233 "So my task is to smash the male for the original little apple?". 233 "No, you are just an insignificant cannon fodder."
    (not sure again) Shang Lian meet W!FL, date. W!FL copies a lot of other's work (probably film scripts), including O!MC. her reputation is good because Shang Lian blocked all negative opinion. Viewers don't care about plagiarism, they just like to watch.​
    Mission is to destroy (either W!FL or everyone responsible for plagiarism, not sure). Also system is like, you can revenge for your host too i don't care
    First mission is 'give Meng new care' probably means new image? 233 warns MC this task is more difficult than before. MC replied while wearing clothes "scum can buy water army and control opinion, my boyfriend is also president, i can also buy water army."
    System: "...He's not your boyfriend." He is ML but he doesn't remember
    MC: "It doesn't matter. I look so good, he will definitely like me."
    MC watch TV. W!ML hasn't moved company. W!FL is interviewed & says she plays "a very important female character." actually her role is at most female no2.
    Wenxi and the system eat melons and onlookers, he exclaimed: "This person has not yet entered the group, and began to prepare for tearing the position."

The system also quite agrees: "This behavior, in this world is called ' " Jingjing '." It reminded me of what it reminded Wenxi: "This role is a supporting role, but after all, it is Liu Dao's play. It is regarded as a top resource in the entertainment circle. It is a company that gives the company a soup." Good resources. Naihe Tang listened to the snow and did not know the Entu newspaper. After entering the group, he jumped to the business of Tengxing Entertainment, and after the "Exploration of Flowers" explosion, he took the Dongfeng film "New Moonlight Wu Hook"."

Wenxi Starting the filming: "Is this the reason! I also left the resources that my family Chu Yu gave?"

The system is extremely helpless to the focus of the small apple get: "Yes, after all, has entered the group, and Liu can not find a more suitable person.
    Little Apple is very angry and determined to do a big job. Before that, he has to eat a good meal first. After all, he has been hungry since he passed through to the present."
    MC is mad because of..that (still don't get it), want to do a big job, but first, FOOD!. he opened the door and a grandfather stood outside and stared at MC.
    Butler/housekeeper want to clean the house, didn't expect to see a beautiful teenager, wearing ML's clothes, sitting in ML's bedroom... hey...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Old butler has been worried about ML's love life and know ML brought someone home, Old Butler is so happy! Old butler asks if MC wants a drink, MC answer he wants food.
    ML came home to half-naked teenager eating food and Old Butler look at him kindly. Such strange harmonious picture. Ml tell Old butler to leave first and pull MC into the bedroom.
    Housekeeper: (⊙o⊙) Is it so fierce when you go home?
    chapter 19​
    ML advide MC "not to do this kind of thing again & tell W!ML not to send me a lover again." MC can't control his body, turn to apple, jump and licked how ML's head. ML is stunned, MC rolled from ML's head and became a teenager wrapped in a quilt. MC apologize to ML & ML asks ..something.. ML concludes from MC's answer that MC is a star from Tengxing. How. MC said because W!ML said if MC become a star he can eat. ML said because ML planted MC, if ML will ensure MC can eat if MC follow ML.. as long as he won't meet with W!ML (i think. MTL you will not be dealing with business and cheaper in the future?) MC promised.
    MC grab ML's hand "will i follow you later?"
    ML nods
    MC eyes shines with expectation "can i sleep with you?"
    ML: "...."
    ML struggles for a while but eventually compromise but add a pillow between them. MC comments that ML is so pure, the last world ML hid the pillow and let MC sleep with him.
    ML & MC talk. if MC want to be a star it will be difficult, but W!FL is going to debut soon.
    ML sees MC wearing his oversized shirt and says he will buy clothes tomorrow. also ML tell MC to button up his clothes but MC said he doesn't know how. ML thinks then how did you wear it before. Ml buttons it up while blushing for MC. MC tells system that he suddenly understand why ML like to tease MC before.
    MC is now dressed but still bare feet. MC thought ML will ask for slippers but ML whispers "Come up, I am carrying you over." MC thought, I was wrong, this ML is not pure.
    Old Butler saw them passing by, and his old heart hurt from the PDA. ML cough and explained that MC is barefoot. Butler nods but he has gossip eyes, ML must know Old Butler can bring a pair of slipper.
    MC like ML's love but for his freedom he ask for slippers.
    MC & Ml is going to sleep, then ML ask if MC is going to take a shower.

copy-paste i don't get these:
    The cheaper bar in the other side of the bar also started the safari tour tonight.

He looked at the long-haired woman who was drinking alone in the corner, and his face was so beautiful that he was attracted to him. If he remembered it correctly... This woman is the little flower that Chu Yu Company recently won.

Shang Lian pulled the neckline and smiled and went to the soup to listen to the snow.
    someone please continue it, i'm going to bed

15. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the food... fluffy filled dreams ~~~

tak likes this.
  16. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for any grammar mistakes x.x
    MC is a lucky cat and his mission this time was to make ML‘s mom happy by letting her escape her old life (aka her alcoholic husband). MC can also use his luck on others but this takes a lot of his spiritual power (?) and makes his body weak

The first thing Mc sees when he wakes up is child!ML. Apparently MC has already helped ML‘s mom with her escape but because of something - the system said that he was too capricious - he lost his memories. ML walks the confused MC home while holding his bag bc MC‘s current body is very weak. At home he turns into his cat form but is surprised by ML‘s indifference to his transformation. He notifies his system but the other just asks if he had finally returned and MC is just ???
    So what happened until he regained his memory was:
    - MC meets ML, ML finds out his secret
    - mom escapes from her husband
    - she leaves ML behind, finds him and MC in an orphanage and adopts them

They sleep separately but MC in the end can‘t resist and climbs into ML‘s bed and also wishing him happiness. The next morning he is confused from finding ML in the same bed as him. Turns out that he lost his memories (again) and asks ML why he is in his (MC‘s) bed, so ML realizes that Mc lost his memories of this while MC is laughing at ML because he thinks that the latter can’t sleep without the MC lol
    Cute moment: ML was feeling a little bit mad from seeing MC smiling at another class mate. He doesn’t create a scene tho just goes back to his desk and continues with his work. MC notices him and instantly realizes that smth is wrong with ML. He sits next to him and holds his hand through a hole between their desks. ML instantly feels better.

MC can only regain his memories completely once he turns 18. until then he just gets bits.

Anyway, I‘ll skip to their teenage years:
    ML is kinda ignorant. He‘s possessive and holds affection for his „younger brother“ but doesn’t seem to realize his own feelings. He thinks that MC is in love with him...meanwhile, MC - who i think lost his memory again - is thinking that ML is in love with him. So both are „misunderstanding“ each other lmao
    ML tries to distance them by deciding to sleep separately from now on but this ofc fails. In the morning MC got some mosquito bites on his wrist, chest and butt. ML rubs medicine on him which leads to a meeting between ML junior & his hand in the bathroom. MC thinks that ML has an illness due to his multiple bathroom visits lmao

The mother met a guy „Uncle Li“ who she plans to marry. She wants the guy and her two sons to meet. ML agrees. //Note: ML doesn’t hold any grudge against her. He wishes for her happiness.
    the MC confesses and they kiss later. They are officially a couple but can’t come out yet.
    The meeting got cancelled. The MC who regains some of his memories every Friday asks his system for the cause. Mr Li heard some rumors about her and decided to cancel their meal and broke off with her. ML and MC run to her but are surprised at her indifference to the matter. According to the system, she is happy that she saw through his true face and I quote „thought that the stupidity could not match herself“.

(Not sure if that’s important but) Being stuffed with dog food the system thinks about whether other systems can fall in love and starts to think of a certain system, system 111. System 111 is according to humans the dream of all Systems and very handsome, tall, rich and capable. His (non-existing) face starts to turn red.

Before ml‘s Mom was sold (to scum dad), she actually had a promising future. She attended college and her goal was it to go a university... so now she‘s studying abroad which turns the process bar to 80%. In the end she graduates as one of the best student and finds a man a lil later.
    So, on mc‘s 18th birthday all his memories are recovered and they confess (again)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  17. tak

Reading List:
    Link
    *compares my summary with other*
    I gotta learn to summarize:sweating_profusely: edit: still long sorry
    *sees PDA* hm important *sees plot* not important
    MC is an apple so he never showered but MC was in human form for a while?? ML can't stand someone not cleaned sleeping with him on his bed, MC ask ML to teach him to bath. ML bath MC...in apple form. System laughs.
    After that they go to bed, wearing a matching pajamas. Shiba-inu pajama. They slept on the opposite ends of the bed but woke up with MC in ML's arms. ML think this feeling is not bad
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    W!ML recruits W!FL. Li Xiao (probably W!FL original boss or manager) found out W!FL is ungrateful. MC send Li Xiao W!FL scandalous photo with W!ML anonymously.
    ML mistook his care to MC as...fatherly love:blob_catflip: & ML decides to fulfill any request MC have.
    Next morning, W!FL scandal is trending. originally, W!ML is obsessed with W!FL so he announced their relationship, but now he just let PR handle it. It's just another history for W!ML but a collapse of reputation for W!FL.
    author note impling ML penetrating MC ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    chapter 22​
    meanwhile MC is bored so ML take him on a "date". ML read book on childcare & the book said insecure kids people likes dolls, so ML bring MC to a game center in the movie so MC can experience childhood. they go to that doll-crane game. ML asks MC which one he wanted, MC thinks ML is romantic. MC sees that the crane is strong (not rigged), you can get 1 in 15 tries, but ML failed 46 times. MC tries and succeeds on the first time. and the next 24 times, even caught 2 dolls in one pull. MC give one doll (ugly apple) to ML and says the res is MC's. ML agrees and LICK the doll i thought ML is cleanfreak?
    W!FL calls to Li Xiao and put on a white lotus act. Li Xiao implies she knows W!FL is fake, reads a gossip article then hung up. W!FL is sad/mad but still work hard on the movie cause the scandal doesn't matter compared to it. W!Fl saw ML and MC walking towards her...
    chapter 23​
    Liu (probably director) is friend with ML. Liu thinks W!FL act isn't enough but her look is similar to the script. Then Liu sees MC, W!FL looks bad in comparison, even if MC clothes is simple. Liu remembers W!FL reputation lately.. can she play the character cleanly?
    ML sees Liu looking at MC & he blocks him. Liu asks for introduction, ML introduce MC as his younger brother. MC is unsatisfied and reintroduce himself as "an actor, living in ML's home"
    Liu wants MC to replace W!FL, ML rejects but MC want to act. ML press down his possessiveness and agree. W!FL is kicked off the team.
    MC is sulking (like a child ML thinks) because ML introduce him as brother. ML asks what else? Their relationship is in fact domestic apple and the owner??
    24​
    ML is in deep thought (because of what MC call him, but the impact will be better if you read it from a nice TL so i skipped it) but woke up when Liu knocks the door. Liu tell them that the role is female, can MC play it? ML get jealous and ask if MC want to wear a dress. MC ask if ML want to see. ML blush.
    Liu clarifies that the novel only say the character is very beautiful, no gender mentioned, it can be adjusted. Inside Liu thinks man is better, deep brotherhood can sell more. Liu asks for confirmation in 2 days
    ML & MC reads the script at home. ML is mad. there's a scene of MC in the rain & ML is worried he'll get sick. MC thinks, he's an apple, even if other is afraid of sunburn and cold rain, sun will whiten MC complexion and rain may make MC taller. MC finally confinced ML
    MC photoshoot for the movie is posted and the forum is praising his looks. ML jealous and report the comment that wants MC. ML stays up until the reposrt is responded.
    "this man Who is it, cute, and think about the day.”

[Reporting kinky. 秽.色.情] The Weibo insulted the public figures with its inferior language, causing a bad influence on the public figures and seriously infringing the actor's reputation. The user's violent and vulgar speech seriously jeopardizes the physical and mental health of underage netizens, and seriously violates the "microblogging community management regulations", which seriously damages the network security environment and constitutes a network social public hazard. Please handle it as soon as possible, thank you.
    25​
    ML sleep is not good and unconciously pulled the quilt away and stick to MC. MC woke up because of the cold and ML (still sleeping) hug MC, touch MC, breath on MC's neck, kiss MC...
    W!FL called Chi Xue , one of the few supporting characters. i think Chi Xue is award-winning actor. W!FL implied MC got the role because connection to ML, & Chi Xue hate unspoken rule.
    ML woke up to messy bed, his lips attached to MC's neck, there's kiss marks.. ML panic and run to the bathroom. MC lazily wears clothes. ML came out to MC ass only covered with underwear. MC helps tie ML while watching ML blush.
    On the set, Liu saw the marks on MC. mocks ML as beast. then ML came with obvious dark circles while MC full of energy... maybe Liu think MC is the top

I'll focus on the plot because there are 13 more chapters lol
    Chi Xue purposely act bad so MC got soaked in the rain longer. MC is happy cause he's an apple, it feels good! ML came and implied Chi Xue level is trash
    Liu comments that ML is very protective to his wife (MC). ML corrects him that he's his brother. Liu thinks ML likes role-playing.
    ML reports almost everyone who comment a bit negatively of MC. fans thought ML is an antifan and report ML.
    Chi Xue didn't do anything to MC again. Chi Xue realizes MC have actual skill and feels guilty. Chi Xue & Liu want to recommend MC to other people but MC refuse. MC doesn't like acting, it's all for the task.
    new variety show, MC with ML and W!ML (and other people), ML jealous. MC says something sweet and ML smiles. director Chen Chong says don't be too obvious (he want to sell ambiguity not full blown PDA). W!FL promote her "self-written" script.
    Q&A question about how well MC & ML understand each other. when asked favorite food. MC answered pomegranate but ML subconsciously answered apple. wrong answer, punishment game. Ml have to carry MC. ML touched MC waist and MC lost strength like a mimosa plant.
    MC asks system wtf. system explained MC will inherit some characteristic when leaving the world. after leaving this world, MC will be short but can grow & expand if MC meet water.
    They have to stay at a wooden house (varitety show) and ML OCD acts up seeing that dirty place, but MC came out like a sun. MC tell ML to do other things, MC will clean. ML predict the show program and look for food. indeed, the staff tell them they have to solve their own food.
    there's a gay actor (Gu Zuo on the show and ML is eating vinegar so much even if Gu Zuo keep a 70cm distance from MC
    Gu zuo has a twin and MC says their relationship is different from MC and ML, "are we not abnormal?" and MC said "if ML marry later-" "I won't get married" "Can't stay with brother for a lifetime" "You're not my brother!" "You said you treat me as a younger brother." "..."
    ML finally realized he's in love...at 70% of the story. Sunrise, ML confess to MC at the beach.
    The show aired and their CP fans is excited.
    W!FL script is published but a lot of less-known author found that it is similiar to their story. W!FL & her show fans bullied them to silence, but then someone with the icon Apple comment that the story is the same, the names is similar, people had to be suspicious.
    ML asks MC what is he doing, MC answer "i'm a fan of this author, she was copied." ML saw MC is bullied because of this and ML fights back. MC asks how ML learn those words (fighting netizen style i guess) ML thinks, when MC antifan tears each other, but ML will never admit it. ML change the topic and the atmosphere heated up...
    Then MC phone rang. his co-actor (MTL'd as merchant) in investor on W!FL film and offers MC a role. MC says he'll think about it, they think MC accept but just being polite because this role is wanted by so many people. they sent MC the script.
    next day MC tells them he won't play, the script is plagiarized. MC explains and sent picture. exactly the same, just different name & gender. they asks if there's more like this, MC sent the original files.
    MC also acciently sent the 18+ BDSM BL (implied) to ML & ML studies it. ML goes to meet MC and explained every posture that they can't do (because MC is too short) or not scientific. a very poetic pa pa pa after they promise to marry. fun fact: the lubricant is flavored red apple and green apple
    the coworker hates plagiarism because some childhood memories. W!FL confused why coworker suddenly become distant, even though they put a lot of money on her film, they suddenly left.
    W!ML sees MC has changed and talk to him, but MC ignore him to chat with his friend (coworker). Coworker really like the story and is sad. MC reminds her that she can buy the copyright to a novel W!FL copies the most and become the heroine. Coworker is excited & sent MC "praise the big brother ! ! ! I really want to steal you from Chu. Love you, love you?" and MC sent back hearts. ML sees this and harass MC because MC never sent ML hearts.
    Coworker fans found out about the show and buy the original book. the original book was published 2 years ago. people realize the storyline is exactly the same as W!FL show. MC become the male lead of the show.
    The first movie MC filmed is showing, he watch together with ML on cinema. a lot of movie-goes ship MC with Chi Xue and ML got jealous. ML pulled MC out (in the middle of the movie) and kiss MC madly
    riding on MC's popularity, co-worker show aired. but co-worker's show is higher grade than W!FL's. coworker's first episode and W!FL last episode is on the same day, different time.
    plagiarized authors rise up to ask W!FL. MC directly post the plagiarized comparison. W!FL reputation is smeared with dirt.
    MC films coworker show, then he wants to announce his relationship with ML. coworker is worried because MC just got famous, foundation not stable. MC said love can't hide, hope it doesn't affect coworker's show. Coworker says so what if the play is not sold, do what you do, as a friend, i can only support you.
    coworker show is going strong because the content is good. other TV doesn't dare to compete with it, and they're not willing to buy W!FL show.
    there's a photo of MC and ML with kissing posture, but not real kiss. people think it's paparazi visual illusion, just wait for company statement.
    Company statement: Thank you for your concern, ML and MC has officially become a partner and is now on their honeymoon journey. We hope for everyone's blessing.
    company also release photo of the honeymoon
    onlookers: i just looked at gossip, why am i suddenly abused by dogfood?
    other industy insiders also come forward with their testimony of being shoved dogfood MC & ML's love
    MC & ML got back from honeymoon. there's a tradition of eating apple for newcomer goodluck. ML is jealous of the apple and take it from MC hand. then throw it away.
    W!FL show is only bought by a local TV, even with popular actors like W!ML and Chi Xue. Many netizens joined forces, and the final color palette showed that W!FL had copied 589 novels. 14 news, even copied the contents of the language textbook. even copied natural disaster reports. Those posts were deleted but some have back up and post it again. W!FL repuration is so bad she doesn't dare to go out (not because she'll get beaten up but even mother point at her and teach her child "look, she's a thief, don't be like that when you grow up")
    mission complete. MC convert the bonus 100 points to stay extra 100 years. iirc ML is 30ish.. they die together... 130yo.. wouldn't they make it to the news?
    ML posted his love to MC on weibo eveyrday, even if nobody uses weibo anymore. HIs last post is
    Master, I like you.​

18. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    master??? OwO

19. tak

Reading List:
    Link
    probably in reference to arc 1?

Queue likes this.