Recommendations BL Quick Transmigration Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vierne, Feb 19, 2022.

1. Vierne

Vierne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for BL Quick Transmigration novels where MC didn't fall in love with the ML so quickly? I want at least 3 arcs before MC starts to have feeling for the ML.

2. TheFairUnknown

TheFairUnknown New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while since I read it, but im fairly sure the romance in "Spring Trees and Sunset Clouds" is fairly slow burn. It is a transmigrstion novel, but I'm not sure if "quick transmigration" is a specific subgenre, in which case STSC might not be a "quick transmigration" story. Its a good story nonetheless, but it is a very slow paced slice-of-life BL. Its also quite short (~50 chapters) so sorry if that's not quite what you are looking for!

3. myfakeaccount

myfakeaccount Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not quick transmigration. Its just transmigration. Quick transmigration is a genre where the main character goes on to live in different "worlds" as a supporting character usually taking over someone's life or one generated for them. For example - Holding Onto My Man, QWFOD, Everyone knows I am a good person etc.

Maybe you will like I love Farming? The ML is in the form of a cat and I am not sure when exactly they fall in love but its quiet slow.

TheFairUnknown likes this.
  4. TheFairUnknown

TheFairUnknown New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for that clarification!

5. Elma suyu

Elma suyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    我把你们当哥们[快穿]

In the first world MC was locked in the " smal black house " by ML and ML did s*x with MC forcefully . So MC hates ML . After the first world ML again finds MC and they became lovers but MC don't really fall in love . He is just don't get OOC from original . So after the third (?) world MC finally falls in love .