Forgotten Title BL Quick Transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Mushroom, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm looking for a novel that I have read before. The MC always have a brother that was supposed to be one of the antagonist or the enemy in the story? Then MC manage to change the opinion of this so called brother and make them fall in love or protective of him which makes the ML jealous. One of the arcs that I remember is a business type arc. Basically, MC manages the company and the younger brother tries to make trouble for him. In the end, MC was able to turn it around and gave up the his shares to give it for younger brother. Younger brother was touched and asked MC for forgiveness. When ML appeared Younger brother was protective of MC.

Another arc I remember is that there is this annoying shou who hates MC and tries to sabotage him, but later falls in love with MC saying that he is willing to marry him.

It's BL Quick Transmigration and I think it was being translated. I only remember this bits, I'm sorry.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  2. swissroll

swissroll New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The business arc sounds a little like “Did the Affectionate Love Interest Collapse Today?” but I could be wrong because the second arc you describe is unfamiliar to me

Mushroom likes this.
  3. Tecchan123

Tecchan123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mushroom likes this.
  4. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ho ho ho, I'll check those out thanks. Tho I remember that MC has a way of changing even the supposed antagonist, change their opinion of him. He even made a shou who treated him like his rival believe that he did all that because the one that he likes is the shou.