Recommendations BL Raws, MC is an animal

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SleepyTy, Nov 18, 2021.

1. SleepyTy

SleepyTy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need the raws for novels where the mc turns into an animal. Modern world and the MC is the MLs pet. Any animal is fine. I hope the mc doesn't change back to early, but not to late either.

2. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    投喂狐狸的99种方式 (99 Ways to Raise an Outcast Fox) by 纷纷和光 - MC is a demon fox, 3 ML princes fight for him (same soul)
    被渣后我捡回强A的尊严 (I Regained the Dignity of a Strong Alpha After Being Scammed) by 海藻大王 - MC is a cat omega, spends half the novel in kitty form as ML's pet kitty
    种田撸喵养崽崽 (Farming, Petting Cats, and Raising Kids) by 王老八 - MC is a snail and ML is a kitty Overlord who thinks everyone on his island are his pets so...
    穿成蜗牛后我把毁容大佬的脸治好了 (After Becoming a Snail, I Healed the Face of the Disfigured Boss) by 冰糕雪糕秋梨膏 - MC is a jade snail and uses his slime to heal ML's face ???
    小奶猫他又在打工 (Little Kitty Goes to Work Again) by 采采来了 - little kitty MC makes his way in the world as a fish delivery cat while ML watches him grow his delivery cat army
    万人迷炮灰被迫躺赢 (Heartthrob Cannon Fodder Won by Default) by 郎不知 - MC kitty demon is coveted by a bunch of cultivators including protagonist ML
    醒来后我有八条尾巴 (Awakened With Eight Tails) by 青墨枇杷 - cat spirit MC becomes actor ML's pet
    穿书后被大佬喂养了 (Raised by the Boss After Transmigrating) by 泛渊 - Bunny spirit beast MC becomes demon lord ML's pet
    我靠卖萌成为狐傲天 [穿书] (I Acted Cute as Fuck to Become a Heavenly Fox) by 醉又何妨 - tiny white fox MC pretends to be ML's pet in order to change his fate

adrynivivi and Catnap like this.
  3. adrynivivi

adrynivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it okay to be mtl? 反派 是 个 绒毛 控 [穿 书] (The villain is a cute controller [wearing a book]) -The protagonist becomes a fox and mistakes the villain for the protagonist ~ (The tame cat of the zombie emperor) -The protagonist is reborn three days before the apocalypse of his past life as a cat and the ml and its owner ends up being infected ~ 我 穿 成了 反派 的 哈士 ( I wear a husky as the villain ) - The protagonist was an actor in his past life and has become a husky who has to help the villain ml ~ 穿 成 一只 小萌 兽 (Dressed as a cute little beast) -the protagonist has turned into a little beast in a dangerous world~ but actually he is a big besleepsast! like ml ~ 豪门 暴君 的 白月光 -(The Giant Tyrant's White Moonlight)-The protagonist becomes ML's cat when he sleeps~(The Disabled Tyrant’s Pet Palm Fish [Transmigration])-The protagonist becomes a fish in a book and has to have interactions with the tyrant ML~(Back to the Age of Dinosaurs)-this one I don't know if you'll like it because the protagonist is not ML's pet but a dinosaur like ML~(Cat K)-The ML here is fine Yandere hehe~(The Ten Promises with My Master)-This one I don't like (。ŏ﹏ŏ) the beginning is very fluffy and fluffy more towards the middle or towards the end is very heavy for me who was looking for sweetness ;-;~(Reborn into a Hamster for 233 Days)-the protagonist wakes up in a hamster and is adopted by his "rival" for 233 days haha~ Not all of them are modern but worth reading ~✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧ except the one I don't particularly like...

4. Fairooz

Fairooz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The zombie emperors domesticated cat