Spoiler BL - Re-emergence

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jadeite524, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Re-emergence 东山再起[娱乐圈]
    by: 緣何故

http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/22109.html
    https://ck101.com/thread-3737382-1-1.html

This is the third work of the author that I am reading and so far it is good.

Zhao Guan, a famous singer, was brilliant and star-studded, but because of a fire, he was disabled, his vocal cords were damaged, and he had to bid farewell to his favorite music for life. An organ failure, he died, but unexpectedly woke up again, reborn as a young but outstanding young singer. He is frank and optimistic, regains his dreams, starts his journey at a new starting point, creates singing, and with his own outstanding strength, he has got everything he has missed and lost.

2. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    The story plot is about MC - is Zhou Guan but he is reincarnated into Yang Shan body who is a very beautiful young boy. Timeline is the same basically MC reincarnated about a month (?) after his death to YS body so there are a lot of people that he know still around.

MC was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and genius in music but he was injured when he saved his lover at that time Ping life resulting in him becoming crippled. Even so he still help Ping to write music and he died after his good friend Shiu show him evidence of Ping having an affair behind his back. He is reincarnated into YS body who has died of (hunger?). YS is beautiful vase with no talent but due to his look he was wooed by a rich man. YS has a secret, he think himself as a woman and when the man found out he wooed YS competitor (in the singing competition) . YS keep on dieting hoping to recover what he lost but he died (?) and MC took over.

A series of things happen such as the singing competition people was trying to force MC out as YS has no talent but MC perform very well. After that MC managed to contact Shui and convinced him he is MC and they met up and MC help Shiu to create a new song for Shiu movie. At the same time resulting in Ping losing the opportunity to sing the song and MC to meet with ML.

ML then sign a contract with MC under his company and as the rich man keep on pestering MC, ML let MC stay in his apartment as ML is the rich man cousin and control the whole company. So MC is safer with him. I am at the part where ML has finally realized he like MC but he does not do anything about it yet cause he though MC Is hetro and since due to MC past experience where his cousin tried to force MC he tried not to show it

The relationship development is slow but ML tried to help MC such as introducing a high brand endorsement to him, melt when MC is around and even just support his new movie without looking at the script. MC is not aware of ML feeling yet at this point of time.

Ressianne, Cyltea, Moy and 29 others like this.
  3. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds promising:blobthinkingsmirk:

5. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the Gong? :D
    ML and MC was at an international gathering of musician when ML business partner noted ML like MC and cunningly cause it to be shown to MC. MC was already suspecting something esp when ML help him to bath when he was injured and even spend millions to get his old house back for him. MC sang a love song during the presentation but he concentrated all his energy to ML. The song is telling him to be brave to acknowledge his love. Hence a steamy kiss at the balcony.

Here come the funny part. ML business partner noted that MC is gay and likely the one on top and MC is expecting that in his relationship with ML. Not so much they say it but his attitude show it. ML is also a top person :p and so far they have not gone all the way but ML has been winning all their encounters by being more forceful. But ML is an innocent as he is not ready or not aware yet of how to do the full deed.

Ressianne, Cyltea, Silver_ and 23 others like this.
  6. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    .At last ML is now aware MC want to top :ROFLMAO:
    It was after a legal case and MC as usual act tenderly towards ML kissing his forehead. Although ML feel warm he find it strange. Since from what he understand it is usually how the Men in the relationship act towards the women. Spoiling them and he wonder why MC act differently.

So he went to the a discussion board and :D

In it, he took a look at the actions that always seemed to make him feel warm and strange, such as kissing his forehead tenderly, even when he is not tall enough and calling home little bad guy when they are intimate.
    (Landlord mean the person who start the thread)

1: "You are not satisfied with the boyfriend who has a boyfriend like this? The landlord should give me the contact information!" 2l: "Is it true that Xiu En loves to die? I feel that the sweet voice of the landlord looks really annoying..." 3l: "Little bad guys... God, it’s so sweet that my teeth are gone..." 4l: "Qaq look at other people's boyfriends, and then look at my family's crying and buryingon my shoulders..." 5l: "Your shoulders and kisses on your forehead show desire for protection. The boyfriend of the landlord must love you very much. When you slapped your shoulders, you should step on your feet... This is too short..." Qin Hu imagined Mc movie was leaning on his shoulders and his eyes were red and fragile and crying. He couldn’t help but see the fourth response When he saw the evaluation of the fifth he looked up and looked at the original Shangqing. Very beautiful body, a little unhappy to reply: "He is not short, one meter eight or eight, I am too tall." Let a boyfriend of one meter and eight must have a foot on it to cover the shoulders... Qin Hu’s reply has surprised many people, so the next theme has been transformed into a girl of one meter and nine meters. What is it. Qin Hu is a bit awkward, but in order to solve doubts, he still clarified his gender. The topic was changed from "Girls with 66 Miles of 1 Meter and 9 Miles" to "233333 was originally a pair of Kisses". Finally, someone stunned the dreamer - "What's wrong with being gay?! Isn't the relationship also have up and down? The landlord's boyfriend is obviously petting the landlord as a girl!! He wants to marry/top you, the landlord!!!" The terrible straw head made Qin Huo’s wrist tremble violently. He looked at Mc with disbelief. When the other party heard the movement on this side, he looked up in the middle of his busy life. The smile was mild and tolerant: “What's wrong? ?" He wants to marry/top you! He wants to marry /top you! He wants to marry/top you! Qin Huo stared at the harmless handsome face for a few seconds and quickly shook his head.

Ressianne, Cyltea, Silver_ and 21 others like this.
  7. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    First story I read where it is quite cute on who is the gong

MC and ML relationship are not know to public as ML gave people an image that he dislike gay relationship.
    Extract below show how much of a difference between What ML think and what the others think. Two of ML company artist was picture kissing and both are male. So there is a meeting about it and ML saw them through the door
    Then suddenly, for a moment, Bai Lang shouted, "I love you! I just want the whole world to know that I love you!"
    After that, the two men were holding each other
    The two agent who saw the scene from the outside of the glass were almost fainted. They quivered to see Qinho's reaction. The Qinhuo expressionless, his eyes were very sharp, and fell motionlessly on the lingering two. .
    The eyes seemed to be wrapped in countless murderousness, overwhelming the ground, and turning the square outside the gate into a Shura field.

In the silence of death, Qin Huo looked at the picture of invisible pink bubbles not far away, with a grave face -
    The relationship between the guy can also be like this?
    It’s so romantic.

At one time during an incident ML was very angry cause his cousin go and flirt with MC again. So he drag his cousin to the side room to beat him up. MC went to drag the cousin out and they make out but both was trying to top so make a bit of noise. People thought they were fighting. ML is easily jealous at one time when MC was being CP with another actor due to the movie they were in and people wrote FanFiction about them he started leaving complaints at each story saying it is against the original character

Finally at chapter 75 both was a bit drunk and get at it at the washroom during a party :LOL::love: There were people still around and going in and out the place. ML managed to almost top and MC seems to enjoy the feeling. But but ......

they were too active that the door of the toilet they were using collapsed and in walk shiu. :LOL:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    Ressianne, Cyltea, Silver_ and 20 others like this.
  8. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    They finally did it. But ......

ML and MC is at an international festive and ML assistant who accidentally walk in on them and know about their relationship booked them the honeymoon suite complete with everything a newly wedded couple would need. While MC was taking a bath ML was surfing internet and came across a R rated fanfic about him and MC:LOL: it make him hot and then he saw MC in the bathroom window and :ROFLMAO: Pounce on MC when MC get out of the bathroom. MC enjoy his attention but feel it is wrong and he dose not want a repeat of the time at the bathroom in the party. He tried to over power ML but he is smaller and weaker so he saw some medicine on the bed side and he thought they are like viraga so he took them. And was expecting to become strong with the stimulation to over power ML and ML was looking at him weirdly. Turn out it is stimulation medicine but for the one on the bottom acting as a pain relieve and muscle relaxer. As expected MC ended up bottom in the bed and was done by ML for a longtime

Funny thing is people like shiu and others do not know who is actually on top cause how MC and ML acts. ML when he get frustrated or annoy will go to MC asking for MC to stroke his head bury his face in MC and ask MC for kiss acting like a shou.
    And MC still act like the gong in his actions and thinking.

ML also get jealous easily but he is sweet and willing to let other know he is with MC as he buy a pair of rings for them so that people know MC is his. And is preparing for a marriage with MC. And MC is very happy as his previous lover was more concern about his career than their feeling

Ressianne, Cyltea, Moy and 21 others like this.
  9. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    This is looks funny and interesting!! XD
    Thanks for the spoiler @Jadeite524 XD
    But is this already complete?
    How many chapters?

10. miximmaxim

miximmaxim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remind me of BingQiu from Scum Villain

11. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link

Yes. 103 chapters and 1 Christmas extra.

The end is sweet and s bit open ended. ML and MC has been together for quite sometime but one of the things ML feel unhappy about is how no one know about their relationship. They do not really hide their interactions and ML even said he got a partner and both openly wear their rings. MC do his ring by sometime wear a few extra ring.

They both proposed to each other it was funny as both tried to be the first and both competed by trying to get the biggest diamond for the ring. But the public do not really believe them to be together. So during the final concert for MC he publicly let it know he is together with ML and everyone was so shocked

MC has the spotlight on ML and said he is special to him and raised his ring and kissed it in front of everybody ask him not to be sad. Then he sing a love song staring at ML. It took a while before MC fans start to sing along showing the accept the two relationship. There is a Christmas extra a showing how everyone is after a few years

Ressianne, Cyltea, Moy and 18 others like this.
  12. kurofox

kurofox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobhighfive: Happy Ending!!

13. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did he get revenge on scum lover?

14. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    He did not do much. The scum lover ruin himself. It was MC music that caused him to becoming popular and he is enamoured of it and and pretend to like women and hide his actual relationship with MC. When MC was very ill in his past life he get together with a famous female director to try to use her influence to maintain his popularity and break into movie sence. It failed and in fact ruin the female director reputation and when the lover found out about it he go and seduce another women (cannot remember what is her occupation) but was found out by the ex director. Blow up as a scandal and he just disappears from the public scene and story

Ressianne, Moy, Zhen_Qing and 9 others like this.
  15. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats the ending for song tian? This neuropathy is getting on my nerve... I need motivation to continue reading:blobdead:

16. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you jog my memory who you are referring to? I am not so good at remembering names :oops:

Anie likes this.
  17. Victuuri

Reading List:
    Link
    Its mingcheng boss where mc ex is, i'm about where he leak shui movie on internet...

18. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh now I remember a sub plot of the whole story is about piracy and how ML and MC stood against it. Song Tian company loss quite a bit and in the end his company shrunk in size but he is still in the business. The law changed and this work against them.

He himself at one point aided MC behind his back against another bigger company on the piracy issue in another country. And the most funny is he ended up being a fan of MC music and sneak in to the concert to listen to it. And ended up in the middle surround by BL fans called blue grey or grey blue as these fans shipped MC and ML. And they though he is one of them as the whole section has been them.

19. Victuuri

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_thankyou:
    Well, I'm glad he's not completely evil, I almost dropped this, but its close to the ending so i wanna push trough. This get my motivation back up I'm going to finish this :blobhero:

20. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    <~~ will eventually stop doing that >.>

pokes pokes @Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing likes this.