Spoiler (BL) Rebirth Dubbing Star

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do MC have good friend or people around him since I feel bad that origMC don't have family love.

Also please more spoiler :aww:

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The only good people I could think of his is broker (who knows about the MC's family situation), ML, and the guy MC gave advice to that one time about his crappy VAing. Everyone else who treats him okay-ish are people whom are just co-workers or directors he has to work with. Orig!MC didn't really have any friends, so the only person MC tried to become somewhat friendly to orig!MC's roommate, but other than him, there was no one else who seem to genuinely care about MC. Orig!MC's mother looks like she's starting to warm up though. She doesn't care if MC goes back to his father, if that's what he wants, she won't stop him. She wants him to do as he pleases, even if she doesn't like the father anymore. But, seeing that he doesn't seem like he wants to, when MC's mother met with the father, she tells him straight up that the MC is not his son, he can't force him to be, so stop, MC is her son! When he found out about MC, who gave him the right to force him back into his family? Though MC's father finally acknowledges that MC might not ever want to return back with him, he was willing to wait for MC.

Apparently, the father loved MC's mother. He actually met her not long after he was made to do an arrange marriage. He wanted to be free and be with MC's mother, so he tried hard to hide from her that he was married, because once she finds out, he knows that she was not willing to stay by his side as a mistress. And just as he thought, when MC's mother found out, she left him.

Here's a funny side thing, not long after MC got into some scandal about being in a relationship with his mother, someone took a photo of him with his father which only showed the side of his face (people have yet to see MC's face yet), making people believe he was now having an affair with... his father. But not long after that, there was a photo taken of MC's father handing MC's mother a credit card and keys. This made people create funny fake scenarios where MC's father was trying to buy back MC from the mother but not as their son, but as a lover (ex: give me back my lover, I'll give you money and a house, is this enough to satisfy you?!). In the end, they were given the idea of pretending to be MC's parents friends that were just giving him gifts.

Update:
    MC's mother later dies from severe leukemia.​

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  3. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my cup of tea and I like it :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

I only found the actor novel, so can you put up the link for the model one?

Selax and CrazedCookies like this.
  4. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link

Here you go, the model one:

http://www.sto.cc/book-149874-1.html

5. MillenniumMoon

MillenniumMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me a summary or a link of Superstar Aspiration? I wanna MTL~~

6. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. MillenniumMoon

MillenniumMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Selax likes this.
  8. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any extras for this story? Or does it completely end with his personal show? I want to see them getting married!

Anie and Ichigocheesecake like this.
  10. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are no extras. It just ended there. That is mostly the style of the author

11. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. Too bad I really would have loved some extras.

12. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too. I wish it never ended

13. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey i think this novel just got translated!

14. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its title was Rebirth of CV Star though

15. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened with mc's half brother? ....do we ever see the rest of the family?

Also did ml's dad marry that woman at this timeline?

16. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, it's using CV (character voice) bc as far as i know JP/CHN/KOR use CV for voice actor

17. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some bits that I read(not organized sorry):
    • MC is gay even from his last life. So he happened to have a crush on ML after meeting a few times. The first time they met is actually when there was a road accident and MC is running late on his audition. ML saw him and said he is sort of an uber driver. MC saw that the car is expensive and envied uber drivers. When they reach the destination, the ML tried to refuse taking MC's money(he then got the good guy label from MC now). MC decided to leave a 50 on his seat before leaving. [Funny part: ML called his assistant and asked how much the distance they traveled cost, the assistant replied 16(?) And ML said that he earned 50 in 10 minutes. Assistant's mind screamed, "boss! You earn tens of thousand times of that!"
    • The second time they met is when ML is escaping assassin's pursuit. MC happens to walk around and noticed that it was too quiet. ML appeared(MC didn't see his face) and pulled MC to hide. He covers MC's mouth to prevent him from making a noise. After pursuers are gone, MC brings ML to his residence(temporary). ML has a wound on his arm and has a light concussion. ML went unconscious. MC, being a gay guy, appreciates ML's body. ML is such an eye candy. He treated ML's wound. ML wakes up and MC got slightly disappointed(he can't openly molest him since he's awake). ML saw his disappointment and got confused. MC asked if ML wants to go to hospital while his thoughts go to how to ask ML's phone number. ML refused to go to the hospital and borrows MC's phone to call his men. After ML left, MC realized he didn't get his phone number yet!
    • I don't remember if this is the third time they met, MC and colleagues went out to eat. They played truth or dare. When it was MC's turn, he chose dare and had to say that he is pregnant with his child to the person on the restroom. COINCIDENTALLY(fated), He had to say this to ML. MC went to ML and asked help to complete the dare. ML said OK and got surprised when MC hit his chest and said the words. There is guy(one of ML's dinner companion, maybe) that followed ML and got shocked, too. MC didn't forget this time and asked for ML's Phone number. He also asked for his weibo. MC doesn't have weibo account so he decided to make one. Meanwhile, MC's colleagues felt that ML is familiar. ( I think someone already said the development of this part so I'm gonna skip it)
    Some other random bits:
    • MC went out and while he was waiting for a taxi, it rained a little. MC doesn't have an umbrella so he got rained on. ML happens to be passing by(damn that coincidence) and offers to take MC home. ML noticed that MC is sick(because he got rained on). ML brought MC to his home. I am saying ML's home. MC can still walked and took a bath and used ML's clothes. ML brought MC to his room(kyaaaa). Nothing ambiguous happened but MC seems to have a good dream(hihi). ML stayed up all night to wipe his sweat and saliva(pfft)

Izn, candycane_whack, puu264 and 14 others like this.
  19. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Some other bits. Not sure because MTL.
    I don't remember when this happened but it is still in ML's house. MC was sleepy(or drunk?or was it when he was sick?) and then he said to ML, "Won't you kiss sleeping beauty?" Then ML kissed MC heehee. The next morning, MC got kissed again(at least this time, he is fully conscious).
    Next time he met ML is when MC got the sports car from his father's family. He asked ML to keep the car in his garage. ML had to send one of his cars to other villas to make space. MC bought groceries to ML's house and cooked hot pot. ML has always had a delicate stomach. He always had to eat lightly and more Chinese meds. ML even prepared some stomach medicine but he got surprised by MC's delicious cooking. ML didn't say anything but he ate a lot of the food. ML's men is still worried but nothing bad happened to ML. (MC captured ML through his stomach)

Izn, candycane_whack, puu264 and 16 others like this.
  20. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha I just want to share this part that I am now reading.
    So after having a scandal with his mother and his father, the next scandal of MC is with... His uncle! MC's uncle is also a voice actor but he uses a different name(like a stage name). MC's uncle has an ex boyfriend that is an actor. Uncle and actor broke up years ago and uncle went overseas after they broke up. When uncle returned, he joined the reality show that MC is participating. At first, they didn't know that they are relatives so they have the senior-junior relationship. MC learned that his senior is his father's brother early on(Told by ML, I think?). The uncle only knew that MC is his nephew when MC was invited(kidnapped) to father's house during New year. After that, MC and uncle had a good relationship, with MC somewhat bullying uncle.MC, his uncle, and uncle's ex-bf is going to work on the same crew. Uncle's ex-bf got slightly jealous and sulks when he saw their good relationship. Somehow, it got resolved and Uncle and now we call him uncle's bf got closer. Uncle had an accident and got injured. MC and bf followed him to the hospital. MC called family. So many people came to the hospital. Uncle's bf saw MC and his uncle's family having good relationship. Then the scandal of MC and uncle broke out. MC's family shot down the rumors and pictures got deleted from the net(ML didn't have to move his finger).
    ML heard the news of the accident and went to MC. ML kissed MC when he came to the hotel room. Then called the bodyguard to bring in his luggage. MC thought, 'so you can still think about your luggage'. But then when the trunk was opened, lubricants and so on was inside! So that night, they papapapa(poor MC, provoked an old reborn virgin).
    Oh and after that, Uncle's bf saw ML get out of MC's room and learned of their relationship so misunderstandings got resolved. At this time, MC and ML is always thought to be good friends by the public. Even though they dated a lot of times in public,the bodyguards forced the pictures captured by reporters to be deleted.
    ---------------
    Oh yeah, there is a funny part that made me laugh. So when MC and ML goes papapapa~ They don't just unlock different postures, they(or rather MC only) also unlock different sounds. There's a part where ML said to MC, "Baby, next time I want to hear the sound of chinchillas" then MC, "..." And thought, 'shame is dead!'
    Then there the part after that where ML said, "Baby I just remembered when I watched animal world yesterday. The cry of that little white tiger is very nice, I want to hear..."
    Then MC complained, "But you just said that today is the end of it. As a man, you should be honest and trustworthy"
    Then ML replied, "You have not heard that what a man says in bed is not counted?"
    Hahaha!

Last edited: May 25, 2018