Spoiler (BL) Rebirth Dubbing Star

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Bodyguards outside MC and ML's room*
    (Bodyguard(BG) A and BG B)
    BG A: Did you hear a cat?
    BG B: No
    BG A: I really heard.
    BG B: (continues expressionless face) Really did not hear
    Sounds of meow woo meow woo woo~~~
    BG A: ...
    BG B: ...

2. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing...that's way too funny.

3. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did his parents identity ever got exposed? What happened to his scum brothers?

4. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Only his mother was exposed. People speculate about his father but since MC refused to enter the household genealogy, it never got explained properly to the public.

His mother died from illness and MC carried her portrait during the ceremony. So the big shots that attended the ceremony know about their relationship. But ML used his influence as a prince to suppress any news from leaking out.
    Near the end of the novel, MC participated in a real-time talk show and revealed the identity of his mother. Even the host was surprised that MC told her name directly. Then there's a whole slew of discussion on the internet by the netizen and the tabloid that published their scandal got shamed-face.

The older brother developed a game (was it a robot) and hired MC to provide his voice in the service. Can't remember much about the brother from the same class tho.
    Nothing too bad happened to them. I'd say the family had quite a good relationship with MC and became MC's backer in the industry.

Izn, ErryChu, puu264 and 11 others like this.
  5. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks I expected some kind of retribution for the bitchy younger brother.

6. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    any more spoilers????

7. Kai7

Kai7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They get married after his graduation and about 4 years later on ml's birthday, MC's gift is for them to have a baby together

ErryChu and TomiNdumplings like this.
  8. Bloopy

Bloopy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :( i cant open both raws. Do you guys have any other link? Thank you!

9. TomiNdumplings

TomiNdumplings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ethilliene likes this.
  10. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mom died around chapter 60+ sometime around/during New Year. Her conditions deteriorated overnight. The doctor gave the ultimatum for treatment that has 50% chance whether to immediately start now or later but before the treatment could be started/blood sample taken, her condition again deteriorated until she got admitted to ICU. Doctor said she won't survive the night. There was MC, the company president, the president's wife and the manager in the room while she said her final words and regrets. Her manager reminisced how they were still talking about celebrating New Year only to now gather at the hospital room with her on her death bed. The mom closed her eyes like she felt asleep after she finished talking and never woke up again.

The ML was away for business and was going to return tomorrow morning when his assistant told him MC's mom died half an hour ago. He got on the fastest flight to the city. The next morning, a loud brake could be heard in front of the hospital. He hurriedly approached the MC, took him into his arms and MC finally let his tears flow.

Just need to leave this here, since it'll be awhile before we reach that chapter.

11. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished reading this, feel free to ask while my mind's still fresh from the read.

The novel ends with a 5 year later chapter.
    It's ML's birthday. During this time, they have been together for 7 years and got married 4 years after MC's graduation. After finishing his post graduate studies, MC joined his current company as one of the top position and also took his place in the board of directors since his mom was one of the biggest shareholders. He did a strict reform, some who couldn't handle the pressure left but nothing overly bad happened, just good things. ML's cousins who had enmity with them also somewhat turned tails and treated them much nicer, even his wedding gift was one of the best given...though I'm not sure if this was because of the warning ML gave in the previous chapter that practically extorted the cousin. MC's birthday gift was something on the table in their bedroom. While he was in the shower, ML saw it and unwrapped it to see that it's an examination result, confirming MC's body as suitable for gene extraction. Before this, ML had started slowing down and lightening his workload, and while he didn't say it, MC got a feeling ML wants a child of their own. One day, he told MC, he's worried if he were to go first, then what about MC who's left behind. MC answered that it might be him that goes first, but he kept pondering about this. After seeing the result, ML entered the shower and hugged MC. In fact, the answer in his heart was: If you're not there, I can't live on.

byebye, Ressianne, Izn and 6 others like this.
  12. ggeejj

ggeejj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How's about ML family's issue? His stepmother and stepbrother. What happens to them? Do the scam resolve?

candycane_whack and ErryChu like this.
  13. ErryChu

ErryChu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So cite so Cuuuuteteteyeey

14. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened to the translator/translation
    The website no longer works

16. TomiNdumplings

TomiNdumplings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure either, I think get the website is still up(I was trying to reread and checked a week or two ago) but the domain name(or whatever it's called, i don't do computers) changed so the links don't work anymore/go to the wrong domain thingy.
    Like it was chocolatemilktranslations before and is now chocolatranslations or something like that