Forgotten Title Bl Rebirth in ancient times

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Mew-Lidia9, Jan 11, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Mew-Lidia9

Mew-Lidia9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So there was this bl story I started reading the translation and then some of the raws, but I can't remember the name of the story.

So it starts while it's snowing while the new emperor ascends the throne, who was mc's friend in the past, and the other friend of the mc comes with a decree from the new emperor pretty much sentencing him to death. They were 'framed' for the death of the crown prince and believed mc betrayed them and did all kinds of terrible things in the capital while they were exiled (mc was trying to get revenge, and find out the truth).anyway mc accepts the decree, but he already drank some poison, but alludes to them finding out that he drank poison in the prince friend's place and if they looked at the records? they'd find it out.

Anyway mc dies of the poison and is reborn before the poisoning of the crown prince. Mc goes to the party his prince friend is holding and figures out that his friends weren't actually framed, they wanted to poison the crown prince with something that would make him have a bit of a cold or something (but someone switched the poison to something deadly), in order to save the crown prince (kind if on impulse) mc drinks the poison instead and goes home.
    Just to note, the poison mostly reffered to us something meant for heinous criminals and something of a symbol of something.

And from this point I don't quite remember the order, so some other details:
    Mc's parents are dead and in his previous life his brother as well, his older brother is still alive in the current life.
    Older brother is the military type
    Mc himself is quite favored by the emperor
    The crown prince should be the ml
    One of the other princes should have assaulted (or attempted to assault) mc in the past life and he has some trauma
    Mc has a doctor friend who helps him after he drank the poison (the doctor friend also appeared when he was dying in his past life) who has a grudge with one of the princes as he's from some fallen clan and the prince was behind it and his sister died at the hands of the prince somehow
    There was a time the mc and ml was walking around during a festival and a little beggar tried to harm ml and mc caught him, but later freaked out worrying that ml would hate him for being cruel

I stopped around the time the doctor friend had attacked the prince and mc was sheltering him (I kind of freaked out worrying about what'll happen so I stopped reading and forgot the name of the story :p )

Any help would be much appreciated <3

Deleted member 343155 likes this.
  2. sonata123

sonata123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stigma (Yi Cong Yin)

tabushechka likes this.
  3. Mew-Lidia9

Mew-Lidia9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! I had a feeling it was the name of the poison (not that I could remember that either)❤