Spoiler (BL) Rebirth Into An Interstellar Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 16, 2018.

1. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Same author as Aspirations? Immediately bumped up on the reading list xD.

potatofriez, Onelifeonelove and Shem like this.
  2. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll reply you once i got the 500th poke to see whether i'm still alive *silently lit candle*

3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    <~~ is also getting poked! .... Lets hold hands and jump together >.> ... *lights more candles*

HesheFell likes this.
  4. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you already got more than 500 pokes, alex :blobjoy::blobjoy: i‘m good on my way to 500, too :sweating_profusely:

Misaki Yata likes this.
  5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    i think my poke list is already past 100 >.> ...:blobpeek::blobpeek: ...and i dont get poked that much ....yet >.>

6. ayyshadow

ayyshadow Eternal Lurker || Lover of Anything Fluffy

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this a few weeks ago, so some details are fuzzy for me. I haven't finished reading this yet tho, bc I lost my mood in reading raw recently. Will continue later if no one else does ~
    *So after he died, MC woke up in the body of a third-rate actor who was really good looking but had no talent whatsoever, and was unpopular due to his gloomy personality.

*The world he found himself in was something like the future. Everything had changed in here, including the things done in entertainment circle. Instead of reading manual scripts like how it was usually done, in this future world, actors were using something called AI Script to learn their role. You put the chip containing the movie script into an AI script reader (or something like that, I forget), and then the AI would project an image of how the scenes should be acted out. The images were produced according to the hundred years of movies data stored in the AI database (the AI would search for similiar scripts from the past and created the image based on those movies). Because of this there is no originality in acting anymore, and basically anyone can be an actor as long as you have the face and a little talent.

*After learning about this world, MC was called by his agent. His agent said that the company's leader wanted him to see him. His agent was worried, he thought MC would be fired this time. And MC thought so too. Unexpectedly, when he arrived at the company, he saw one of the most famous entertainment agent sitting with the company's boss. The #1 agent said that his company, which was one of the largest entertainment company, wanted to buy MC's contract and moved it to their company for 3years. All of them were shocked, esp MC and his agent, but no one objected, and soon MC became part of the largest ent. company with the #1 agent as his new agent.

*His new agent prepared an AI script for him. It was for an audition of a second male lead role story based from a popular web novel. MC took the AI script but also asked for the original script (digital). The new agent was confused bc no one used manual script anymore, but he still gave it to MC.

*At the audition place, there were many actors competing for this role. Even though it's a second male-lead role, but the character was the most popular one in the novel. One of the actor competing was a son of the movie's investor (I forget his name, so let's just call him X). Everyone thought X would surely get the role, and therefore they were shocked when eventually it was announced that MC got it. The movie's director actually also planned for X to win the audition, however he was so amazed by MC's performance. It's because everyone basically acted the same way (based on the AI script), and MC was the only one giving fresh breath in the way he acts.

*X was angry, and to appase him, the movie team gave the male lead role to him. He was not satisfied tho, and tried to bully MC in many ways during filming. He stole MC's AI script, kept on mocking him on set, and trying to hurt him for real during action scenes. MC got fed up and conform him about it. He spilled all the things X had done to him, and showed his AI Script chip, which was torn into two, as evidence. The AI Script was found in a garbage bag (iirc) and someone saw X's assistant throwing it there before.

*X tried to deny and blame it all on his assistant. Then, he told the crew that he didn't want to work with MC anymore and threatened to take his family's investment if they kept MC.
    *MC's agent was enraged by this and called his company, bc the company was 1/2 of the movie's investor. The company's boss told him that their company would cover the investment cost fully, and also added 30million more to it, so X's family could just take back theirs if they wanted to. Hearing this,the agent was surprised, and wondered why did the Boss took care of MC so much.

*After that, X couldn't act arrogant anymore on the set, and the rest of the filming went on smoothly.

7. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't get poked that much because were already Fujoshi Chosen when you created the poke list. You recently advanced enough to be promoted to Fujoshi Elder of Brokeback Poke Mountain and got incentives for bringing a new Chosen, @Selax to the mountain as well.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  8. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Just rebirthed and he has a golden thigh to cling to. Wow

Onelifeonelove likes this.
  9. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    HA! HA! HA! SERVES YOU RIGHT, X! HMPF!!
    ALL X ARE REALL TROUBLESOME! tsk.

Onelifeonelove and Kleep like this.
  10. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to go to a cave and read all those loooooong list of BL's

GhOStGiRL, clear and cheerydandan like this.
  11. V.A.L

V.A.L Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished reading this one yesterday (on a binge of this author's works because they're the easiest to mtl and interesting), so if someone has questions they can ask.

Btw, in this one ML discovers (with the help of his butler/secretary) MC's previous identity and rebirth (MC died in our times and rebirthed a millenium later). So it's pretty refreshing (in Rebirth of a Supermodel and Superstar aspirations it is never revealed).

Since the story happens one thousand years in the futur, the original Earth has been abandoned and become a relic of the past conserved and opened to the tourists at extremely high price. Earth was damaged after WWIII and they restored it to the best they could.
    Countries are still the same (USA, China, England, etc) but they are on different planets. There are also special planets for entertainment and movie making.

ML is the president of the biggest entertainment company in China and one of the three biggest in the galaxy. He's basically the richest guy in the world.

OrigiMC and ML signed a marriage contract which included OrigiMC giving birth to ML's children in exchange for money (with new technologies, it's possible for men to get pregnant). This was instigated by ML's grandfather because he wants great-grandchildren (he's obsessed lol) and OrigiMC is highly compatible with ML. ML didn't want to marry a greedy person (OrigiMC) so although he signed the contract for marriage, it was only for 3 years and he didn't really intend to meet OrigiMC.

When MC rebirthed, he had no idea about this, so when he first met ML (who finally caved to grandpa's pressure to at least meet his wife) and ML talked about a contract, he thought OrigiMC had done unspoken rules to get taken in ML's entertainment company. He refused ML's advances while trying to understand the content of the contract (ML realized very quickly that MC has 'forgotten' everything about the contract and him lol).

When MC sees the marriage certificate he was given, he's super mad to be registered as the wife (lol) and that his husband is named 'Anonymous'. After he learned that ML is his husband (at that point ML has a serious crush on MC) and ML asks to do his 'duty as husband' (get MC to bed xD), MC always goes like "Uh ? Are you called Anonymous, Mr.He ? No ? Then why are you talking about husband's duty, my husband's name is Anonymous." Poor ML!

12. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH yes go MC so smooth. I want this MC for me.

13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    wait ...is there mprg in this novel?? ......like do we see the mc or the ml get pregnant??

14. V.A.L

V.A.L Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, MC knows what's good xD

Nope, unless there are extras and it happens there.

15. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    lol seems fun, but did he go and get reborn or remember past type thing? because it sounds like his body was married and he's clueless lol.

16. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give something like summary for the whole thing?
    And how did ML discover MC's rebirth?

Misaki Yata likes this.
  17. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone needs to translate this :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

18. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I created the author’s name Mo Huan Chen as a tag. So click on it for other novels by the author.

19. ayyshadow

ayyshadow Eternal Lurker || Lover of Anything Fluffy

Reading List:
    Link
    *MC's agent gave a new script for MC. It was for a guess role in a weekly drama series, so MC would not appear much in it. MC's role is of a fraud, who disguised himself as a woman and robbed money out of men who took interest in him, and this time his target is the drama's protag.

*At first, some of the actors were sceptical about MC since the only work they've heard about him was a cliche vampire movie, and the orig!MC was bad in there. The most unhappy one about MC being casted is one of the three main actors in the drama (let's just call him Q). In the beginning, Q would often complained about MC to his fellow co-workers, however it all changed once he saw MC acted as a girl for the first time. He actually ended up falling in love with MC's character, and eventually became infatuated with MC himself.

*On the second to last day of MC filming this role, there was a scene in which MC finally revealed himself as a man to the drama's protag. It was supposed to be a simple scene, but MC improvised and pecked the other actor before letting out his real voice (man's voice). Q was jealous after seeing this, and stopped MC as he was about to leave the set later. Q confessed to MC, but MC rejected him by saying that Q fell in love with the character he played and not MC, and MC had no interest in him. Q was persistent tho, and kept insisting for MC to give him a chance.

*As MC was starting to get annoyed, someone in a suit called out to MC. It was ML's assistant. The assistant told MC that ML was in a nearby planet and wanted to meet him. MC was confused because he did not recognize ML's name from orig!MC's memory. Apparently, the memory that he received was incomplete, so he could remember some things, while forgetting some others. Feeling suspicious, MC then refused, saying that he had another scene to film early the next morning, so he couldn't go to that nearby planet (it would take about half a day by spaceship).The assistant wanted to persuade him, but MC was so decisive and quickly left the place in his floating car.

*The assistant went to ML's place and informed him that MC refused to meet him. ML frowned and said if MC didn't want to come to him then he would be the one to come to MC.

*The next day was MC's last day of filming. Q kept on stealing glances at him, but MC ignored him. After he was done filming, he went out of the building and saw ML waiting for him. ML told him about his identity and that he came to pick MC up, and MC couldn't refuse this time since ML was his boss in the end. They entered ML's car, and on the way MC began to speculate about what other relationship orig!MC might have with ML for ML to treat him so different from others. As he was thinking, ML suddenly told him to begin preparing to move into ML's house. Hearing this, MC thought that orig!MC might have some sort of keep man contract with ML (and that's why ML put so much money into supporting him).

*MC told ML that ML didn't have to help him anymore as he wanted to rely on his own strength from now on. MC meant to dissolve their previous arrangement, while ML thought he was talking about their marriage contract. So ML asked him, "You don't want me to give anything for you in return?"
    MC: Yes, you don't need to sponsor me anymore
    ML: But sponsoring you is part of my responsibilities in the contract. It's an equivalent exchange.
    MC thought that his part in this "equivalent exchange" was to give his body to ML, so he refused once again, and told ML that he didn't need him. ML frowned, and said that he also did not need MC's consent to sponsor him. After hearing this, MC decided he dislikes ML despite ML's face and body being his favorite type. He then get off the car and told ML that his home is in perfectly fine condition right now, so he wouldn't move to ML's house.

*After MC left, ML was so baffled by his attitude. ML immediately called someone to do a repeat test of their genetic match.

note: About the genetic match, in this era a genetic match could be done to see how much compatibility one person have with another. The higher the result, the higher the chance for them to have better offspring. Before, orig!MC and ML's result was 99% match, and that's why ML's grandpa proposed an arranged marriage between ML and MC. The contract would last for 3 years, and in this duration MC must birthed 2 children for ML. MC would get 1million in advance, and after the children were born, ML's family would give him 1billion in return for MC giving up all his right for the children.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  20. V.A.L

V.A.L Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically he died in our times, and directly arrived in the body of someone of the same name and 70% similar physically. He gets some fragments of memory of the original guy but not everything (for exemple, nothing about history/famous people as well as part of the original guy's past), just a little background info of the original. He doesn't get any memories of the marriage contract lol
    He still has his past life's memory, so he knows everything about 1000 years ago but nothing since then (there are some pretty funny anecdotes about that in the story)

Do you want something very general for a summary or something very detailed ? @ayshadow is doing a detailed summary, and I don't do it if I'm not in the process of reading the story, but if you want precise info on something (like fluffy moments, ML and MC's meeting, etc) I can do that.

ML discovers MC's rebirth through a lot of clues
    - The fact that MC forgot their marriage (ML caught onto that very quick) and seemed to have completely changed personality (origiMC was a lazy guy only interested in money with very bad acting skills)
    - The fact that MC has no idea about anything that happened in the past millenium (in terms of music/books/films and events), which he discovered when MC asked for access to his library
    / as well as the fact that he seems to know many things about a millenium ago
    - MC's cooking is of a millenium old recipes
    - MC sometimes seems to not take for granted some things that are normal in that era (like gay pregnancy)
    So ML searched for a very famous entertainment guy who loved certain musicians/authors MC mentioned in the era where the recipes MC cooks existed. He finally finds MC's past identity and falls in love with his past self too (and watches all past Mc's films and interviews)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018