Spoiler BL - Rebirth of the Supreme Celestial Being

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jan 27, 2019.

1. hurricanezike

hurricanezike Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s Qing Zhu going to end up with?

ElSheba and Kleep like this.
  2. Sric

Sric Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I don't think Liu Mengchen is dead? Judging from the author's writing, their previous lives might be tragic but their present lives are not so tragic... No side characters have died in the present life except for canon fodders (but i'm not sure because i didn't finish MTLing the novel). I think he's probably imprisoned in the nine lands because they couldn't find his soul in the five continents. This is probably another plot hole, but since i haven't finished reading i can't be too sure. MTL is hard to understand so i'm just gonna wait for the translation to finish. Besides, the fact that the author even bothered to make liu mengchen ang qing zhu a couple goes to show that liu mengchen is most likely alive.

Blood A likes this.
  3. Sric

Sric Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Qing zhu definitely loves liu mengchen. He's just in denial. Lol! And that' s due to liu mengchen's "betrayal". But the reason for the so called betrayal of liu mengchen will be explained by xiao linfeng in later chapters. From what i could understand from the MTL, Xiao Linfeng returned to the secular world and continued being a wandering hero.

mmem, Blood A and Kleep like this.
  4. Lazyynovel

Lazyynovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pls spoil me more about MC parents

ElSheba likes this.
  5. Henohito

Henohito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So.. we know that the soul disk is Yin Chongyue, his arc is very sad. I know this from mtl, anyone can just do a write up about it? Including what Bai Yichen said to Yin Chongyue at the end.

mmem, Blood A and Kleep like this.
  6. hurricanezike

hurricanezike Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who does Huangfu Jin end up with?

7. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More info about him will be revealed in the recent chapters.
    Near the end, he ends up with
    Xuan lou(XL). Obviously :love:. He reincarnates back as a little baby. Mtl says 'spirit baby'. He retains his memory. It's super funny though coz he's not as refined and elegant as he was back then and keeps demanding yin chongyue's(YC)attention. It's bcoz even though he has his memories but his still a baby afterall.If he doesn't find YC around after he wakes up from his nap he blows up the cave there's living in. And then he keeps asking yin chongyue(YC) if he's still not forgiven him for sealing him . Its actually a funny chapter, named 'Little ancestor '
    Xuanzhi(LX) and tianheng(YT) needed something from him but he wasn't willing to give. He even suspected that YC liked LX coz they looked similar. YT didn't liked that and declared that LX was his man:X3:.
    LX and YT then have a discussion on how to get that thing from XL. LX was like if it was earlier then obviously he couldn't defeat XL. But now he's just a baby so let's gang up on him. YT gaped at him for his shamelessness. Even XL was aware that he couldn't overpower them at his current level.:LOL:
    Btw YC actually proved to be a great nanny even though XL was super picky:ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    mmem, yfndsh, Blood A and 3 others like this.
  8. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After MC and others reach the nine lands and everyone else forgets LX except those that have contracts with him and Lin Zhan. For YT, all his memories of LX are gone and for LX, all his feelings for YT have been wiped out by the heavenly dao. That's the price LX had to pay for reversing time. So Lin Zhan remembers LX but Xuan Wushe doesn't. The mtl was kinda confusing but here's what i understood
    1. LZ and XW are married now.
    2. XW somehow got to know that his family will be wiped out by the purple emperor(PE). This made him put up his guard against them and be ready for war anytime. He kept having frequent headaches too. Plus devils keep popping up in their territory and PE's side is the suspect.
    3. LZ is pregnant again but only Xuanzhi and tianheng knows.
    4. Coz no one remembers LX, so this baby will be considered everyone as the first heir. So everyone's eyes are on LZ for when he gets pregnant.
    5. LZ has been keeping it a secret coz firstly he doesn't want LX's rightful place to be taken away. And LX had had no fatherly love till now. So, LZ knows that all of that love will go to 2nd baby which he felt was unfair. LX doesn't mind it that much. He's mentally too old to care about that. But LZ wanted LX to powerup so that it's safe for the reveal. Secondly, there will be undue pressureon the 2nd baby for being falsely being taken as the 1st heir. Thirdly, XW already was so vigilant against purple emperor(PE) that if he knows that he already as a son with another on the way, then he'll probably go right up and slaughter PE right away before it gets awry. Overprotective daddy right there. But Yan Zhonghua and You ming belonged to PE's side and by extension Yan tianheng and LZ didn't want to cause undue bloodshed without evidence that PE actually was after their lives.
    6. When XW meets LX, XW eats a lot of vinegar coz LZ keeps meeting LX. He doesn't know it's his own child and they literally clash with swords:facepalm:
    7. LZ later tells him everything but coz of the heavenly dao XW keeps forgetting. So LZ makes him write it up and look at it whenever he forgets. LX asks LZ about what if he doesn't believe him. LZ was like- if he dares to not believe then he better not have any hope of sleeping on the same bed ever again:blobfistbumpR:
    8. Later XW spoiles LX with all kinds of treasures and whatnot and most importantly tells him more about their swordstyle. This was a very good thing obvio coz XW wiped the floor with LX before when he suspected LX of being LZ's lover. The difference between them was like heaven and earth:sweating_profusely:
    9. Much later You Ming askes XW who LX is and XW drops the bomb that it's his son.
    You ming : :blobsleepless:.
    Coz YM was always waiting for LZ to get pregnant but now it seems that he already has such a big son:blobjoy:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  9. Lazyynovel

Lazyynovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you!!

10. ElSheba

ElSheba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't yin chongyue that venerable devil from the beast forest? How did he end up as the disc? Who's xuan lou?

Blood A likes this.
  11. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It will be revealed in a few chapters but mtl says his soul was shattered and some parts were inside soul plate and YC whom they met in the beast forest is only a part of that soul. Take this with a pinch of salt coz i only did mtl and RSCB mtl is tough.
    Xuan lou has already appeared in the translated part of the novel. Appears around the Twin moons city arc

mmem, Blood A, Kleep and 1 other person like this.
  12. ElSheba

ElSheba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx
    Now i remember.

hurricanezike likes this.
  13. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am excited about the next few chapters of RSCB.
    Coz
    Yan Zhonghua will come to Five continents. He saves You Ming from being mortally wounded. And they quarrel after that. Which was super funny:ROFLMAO:.

14. Warqueen699

Warqueen699 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you send it to me please

Blood A likes this.
  15. Zayden

Zayden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. MMlady

MMlady Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like when it’s the gong’s point of view and he is the mc. Not many have. Only some which I read in MTL( which is not that good).

Blood A likes this.
  17. Aikawa Usna

Aikawa Usna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this handsome and ugly couple?

18. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only to start with. LXZ is the most beautiful creature to grace the universe. YTH is actually super duper adorable handsome, but he’s got a seal in his body and is basically cursed to hide his appearance and make him ugly. This will eventually change but not til somewhere around 500 chapters.

mmem, yfndsh and Blood A like this.
  19. Aikawa Usna

Aikawa Usna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the info ☺☺

20. Nurikod

Nurikod Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LXZ and YTH after chapter 500 - What will happen to them? Will they be again together?