Spoiler BL - Rebirth of the Supreme Celestial Being

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jan 27, 2019.

1. taucchan

taucchan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, can anyone tell me when henhen gets older so I can ship them?

2. sourlime

sourlime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a 3 years time jump around chapter 415 ish. So hen hen will be 16-17.

Blood A and taucchan like this.
  3. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He quite similar to Xuan Wushe( including how jealous they get regarding their sweetheart). The chapter regarding this spoiler is literally named Vinegar Barrel:LOL:.He’s married to Shuiyun Nishang whom he loves. They have been married for more than 10 years but havent consummated even now. Mostly bcoz he thinks she likes Zhonghua:notlikeblob:. He actually wants to see her spirited and happy self but she always reserved around him.
    She herself complains that he doesn’t even touch her. Lin Xuanzhi immediately blackens him by saying its probaly a disease and that he could’t get it up.:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: She immediately worries about him but xuanzhi tells her to ask him about this delicate matter kindly.:blobcheeky:
    Outside Zizhang’s vinegar barrel finally overturnes bcoz she’s been having a banquet with zhonghua, xuanzhi, YT and YM for many days and asks to meet her.
    She goes out and they argue. She finally aks him if he’s sick and that men who can’t do that aspect are quite irritable which is probably why he’s always fighting with her( he’s actually just jelly though:blobrofl:). She tells that even if he has a taboo disease he can still talk to her and she can help him get some pills from yan tianheng.
    At first Zizhang is confused but later he finally gets it and he gets so angry that he ends up smiling.:blobjoy:
    Nishang looks at him with loving eyes and tells him that he doesn’t have to be so irritable and that they are already married and that that part could be cured if he allows it.
    Yan Zishang hugged her, and his voice was very gentle. He said in her ear, "Since my wife is so concerned about her husband's body, you might as well go to the room and let her husband have a good physical examination." Shuiyun Nishang did not know that the danger would come, but nodded stupidly and said sincerely, "If only I had done this. I'm serious. You've been very grumpy recently. Yi Zishang laughed back and nodded with kindness and said, "Yes, that lady should check for me well and thoroughly.
    Inside the banquet Lin Xuanzhi smiled and said, "We have helped him a lot. He will have to pay back our kindness." ( they are actually here to find out some treasure)
    Next day Zizhang comes out to greet them ( Nishang couldn’t get out of bed:blobmelt:)Previously he had ignored their group completely. But now it’s taken a 180 degree turn:blobowoevil_horns::bloblove:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    mmem, Blood A and Kleep like this.
  4. sourlime

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Yan Zizhang is Yan Chenxiao’s father?

5. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. Yan zhonghua's brother and a competitor for the throne. Also father of yan hanyu and yan chenxiao

6. BlueIsTianDi

BlueIsTianDi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does ML find out about MCs rebirth and what MC did and treated him like in the past life?

Blood A likes this.
  7. sourlime

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t remember the exact chapters but I’m guessing around 450 ish. ML is 16 almost 17 years old. He was training in the yin pond. Ml walked out of the pond naked. The two finally did the deed in the cave, afterward the ML remembered all their past live. ML doesn’t know about how MC was able to revert time. But he figured it out that MC also remember the past

mmem, Blood A and BlueIsTianDi like this.
  8. ElSheba

ElSheba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about yan hanyu? Like if he has someone he loves?if he'll be n enemy to yan tianhen?who he ends up with? thank you

9. 123shortpum

123shortpum Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at chapter 510 nd I'm at the edge here . There's around 80 chapters left and I don't wanna end in a cliff hanger so I need some closure,,,,, will everyone eventually remember Lin Xuanzhi??? If yes, what chapter? If not, will they continue to forget him and will he assume another 'identity'???

I'd honestly be heartbroken if everyone forgets all the things he's done in the past. I cried when the barrier opened.

Blood A likes this.
  10. ElSheba

Reading List:
    Link
    Will yan tianhen tell lin xuanzi that he is youshan lingyu? What is his reaction? Thank you

Blood A and Kleep like this.
  11. patpiggy

patpiggy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YTH didn’t tell him but LXZ just figured it out by himself because he could sense that the rusty sword was crafted by him(changsheng) and had gave it to Lingyu.

mmem and Blood A like this.
  12. Trevlor

Trevlor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was reading this novel I cant help but feel that mc's father is not fair like you can clear see who's the favorite.

13. Trevlor

Trevlor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who does Shen Qinghe end up with???

14. ElSheba

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. On novel updates it's written that it has 774 chapters + 12 extras. Where are they? Where can I find them? Even raw ones are fine. Because there are a lot of things that I am curious about.
    Thank you

15. Seirye027

Seirye027 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering what happened to BY and HFJ, I’ve been further in the chapters and read that
    HFJ still married the person from the past life, was wondering in the later arcs would he be with BY in the end?

Blood A likes this.
  16. Seirye027

Seirye027 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, does anyone have an idea for the extra chapters after the main story ended?

Blood A likes this.
  17. Darkness1989

Darkness1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well sadly it still looks like those extras still haven’t been translated!

18. dark_tsukki

dark_tsukki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish someone could just link all the spoilers on the first page >.< So it's easier to find.

I need spoilers on Does ML (YTH) face recovers?

mmem likes this.
  19. Darkness1989

Darkness1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you ever got an answer to this ? Do anyone ever remember LXZ ? It’s so sad how everyone but those contracted to him forgot him.

20. 123shortpum

123shortpum Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yeahh, I got an answer. Apparently, ,, no. No one remembers his past except MC and ML's dad TT as far as I remember. I'm still bitter till this day but it was still a nice read.

Most BLs are translated by this site : Chrysanthemum Garden - including this novel.

NU removed some of the novels from this website cuz CG had to lock and put a password on their novels because it's being posted on other sites without their permission.

You can easily access the password if you make an account tho.