Spoiler BL - Rebirth of the Supreme Celestial Being

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh this is the last time hehe, can someone give me spoiler about MC's ex-boyfriend (cmiiw), in mtl his name is "cold and snow", what will happen between them? Bcs i currently read ch 155 and he's kinda pursuing MC and ML is suddenly become smart and then become jealous haha

Blood A likes this.
  2. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe nope!!! Whatever’s been translated so far is nothing compared to what’s to come.... it’s so dreary to translate the earlier parts help :blobcry:

His ex is Huang Fujin, not Leng Jixue (cold and snow). Nothing happens between MC and ex (I thought some drama would occur but no lmfao) bc the person his ex truly likes is Leng Jixue. But Leng Jixue had never accepted his advances, yet showed an interest in MC which is why Huang Fujin really detests MC in this life :blobxd:

3. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaaah thanks~ gonna continue read this novel hahahaha

lilysmith likes this.
  4. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was are the people who killed MC's dad?

Who poisoned ml and sealed his memories of who killed their father?

any spoiler of fluff moment between mc and ml

lilysmith likes this.
  5. Mukuro

Mukuro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is actually alive and being held captive in the higher realm by MC's other dad.

I'm kinda iffy on this part but I think ML's dad is the one who "poisoned" him to protect him for the people that are after him. I don't think he's poisoned?
    Idk like I said, someone pls correct me if I'm wrong

As for fluffy moments between MC and ML omg there are so many b/c MC loves to spoil ML.
    Like anything ML wants, MC will either find a way to get it or make it himself.
    MC has ML covered in exp magical treasures that he himself made and when people see it they're envious/stunned by how much ML is doted on by MC.
    MC isolated himself to cultivate but what was supposed to be a few days ended up being for like a month and he even invoked lightning from the heavens which freaked everyone out b/c he's not at the level where that's supposed to happen. ML is hella worried and all of MC's sect brothers/friends, and master are waiting for him to return. Meanwhile MC managed to raise his lvl in like 2-3 days (he actually managed to skip 2 lvls) and he spent the rest of the month making a new cauldron for ML b/c ML has a special body and he'll end up blowing up every cauldron he uses. MC made the cauldron thinking about what would suit ML's taste. So it's a pretty cute cauldron lol He even carved two little tigers on it to represent Ah Bai and Hu Puo and ofc MC loves it.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  6. mungbeans

mungbeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken MC's ex wasn't huangfu jin though.
    MC ex was Bai Yichen. In the past MC considered making BYC his cultivation partner. BYC is important figure in Bai family, a big refiner cultivator family. BYC also own magical artifact store near MC's sect. BYC and Lengji Xue actually kind of a same person bc LJX's soul was part of BYC's soul. LJX died in previous life bc his soul returned to BYC. LJX's death made huge rift in MC and ML relationship which eventually lead to ML demise. Oh and BYC actual identity was linked to important figure in nine continets during celestial war era.

yfndsh, Shizun, Cypress and 7 others like this.
  7. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    author’s note said “LXZ’s ex has appeared~” in the chap where Huangfu Jin showed up :blobsmilehappyeyes:

yfndsh, couchpotato1929, Izn and 4 others like this.
  8. mungbeans

mungbeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the same before as well . But after further reading its bery unlikely HFJ was LXZ's ex. HFJ literally eating vinegar everytime he saw LXZ talk to LJX. And technically BYC has appeared in xuan city before, when LXZ and YTH went to BYC's magical artifact store.
    Besides, (huuuge spoiler ahead) HFJ deeply in love with LJX. In the previous life HFJ provoke LXZ into killing YTH bc he thought YTH the one that killed LJX and want LXZ to feel the pain of not getting what he loved. Then HFJ went crazy after finding out BYC was the same person as LJX. Turns out HFJ was reincarnation of one of the emperor in nine continent and BYC's lover. Thats why BYC split his soul and made LJX, so LJX can accompany HFJ.

yfndsh, Shizun, alexfilia and 7 others like this.
  9. harukailm

harukailm New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is more like MC’s exes. Both Bai Yicheng and Huangfu are MC’s ex in past life. BYC and MC broke up after ML’s death bc MC realized that he only feel a sense of comaderie with BYC. The reason being is that their thinking is similar, and MC never love BYC. When ML was reminiscing his past in one of the chapter, he had a dialogue with Huangfu saying he never had any relation with LXJ and is a bit unfamiliar with him. This dialogue happened sometime after LXJ’s death and Huangfu was inching MC to kill ML by blaming LXJ’s death on ML(this is all past life).

10. harukailm

harukailm New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC got around a bit.

11. findmyway

findmyway Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me in what chap did he cried?

Blood A likes this.
  12. findmyway

findmyway Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody tell me what happened between LXZ parent and YTH parent? Why LXZ other dad held captive his dad?

Blood A and Kleep like this.
  13. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, here goes. Please correct me if I remembered something wrong.
    Both kids were born from a union between two men. For reference, I will call the father that gave birth to each of them their “dad” and the other one “father”. In both cases, the “dads” spent quite a bit of effort finding a rare medicinal pill that grants men the ability to give birth.

Yan Tianhen’s dad (IIRC named You Ming) was a kind of trickster figure, a Heavenly Demon lord who passed himself off and was accepted to a righteous cultivator sect. He somehow got Yan Zhonghua, one of the heirs first in line to the seat of the Purple Emperor (the Supreme ruler of the nine celestial realms), to fall in love with him. Unfortunately, when Yan Tianhen was later born, some meddling seer family prophecized that Yan Tianhen would lead the demons to destroy the world (or something like that). This event exposed You Ming as a Heavenly Demon (poor Yan Zhonghua didn’t know beforehand) and Yan Tianhen as a half-demon.
    Yep, that led to a clown fiesta. Yan Zhonghua lost his right to succession due to the scandal. The other heirs to the Emperor started a manhunt for You Ming and Yan Tianhen, including hiring assassins. You Ming passed Yan Tianhen off to his good friends to be raised in secret—which just happened to include Lin Xuanzhi’s dad. (Then Lin Xuanzhi’s dad “died” saving Yan Tianhen from the assassins...)

(You Ming at first insists that it’s all Yan Zhonghua’s fault for ditching him and trying to kill him. However, there’s a pretty funny scene where it’s revealed that Yan Zhonghua is probably the more unfortunate one in the relationship—he never intended to kill either his partner or their son, he was just trying to get ahold of them. At one point You Ming’s shixiong comments that Yan Zhonghua must have been extremely unlucky to fall in love with a rascal like You Ming lol.)

At one point in the story You Ming shows up in disguise and actually takes Yan Tianhen on as a disciple. Yan Tianhen figures out this shifu is actually his dad.
    Then later when everyone is trying to find the secret magical treasures that would allow them to travel to the Nine Celestial Realms... They're being attacked by assassins sent by the other heir of the Purple Emperor. Yan Zhonghua himself shows up to protect them, and he and You Ming start bickering.

----

Now for Lin Xuanzhi’s dad... so back in the day, he found a portal that took him to the nine celestial realms, and had fun adventures there starting a business LOL. He ended up in a romance with the prince/heir/soon-to-be ruler of the Eastern celestial realm, named Xuan Wushe (yes, his surname is the same Xuan as in Lin Xuanzhi). Sorry, it’s been a while since they’ve showed up in the story, so I forget the exact details >__<
    Unfortunately, Xuan Wushe was the subject of yet another prophecy by those meddling seers: they declared that his eldest son would be the savior of the nine realms, and would probably end up as the likely next Purple Emperor. In fact, given the sheer awesomeness of his destiny, that son might even be made first in the official succession. So the entire Xuan family is putting pressure on Xuan Wushe to have a child, and since he's a rather stoic and dutiful person, he apparently considers marrying and having a child with some noble woman.
    Lin Xuanzhi's dad had just recently taken the pill to get pregnant without telling Xuan Wushe. He catches wind of the marriage part and is like "hell no, I'm not being your side chick" (you get the point lol). He left Xuan Wushe and returned back to his home continent, where he gave birth to Lin Xuanzhi. (He didn't know about the prophecy part at all... lol)

Then when everyone thought he had died saving Yan Tianhen from the assassins... He didn’t actually die. Xuan Wushe had previously slipped him a mark or talisman or something, so when he was mortally wounded, he was automatically transported back to the Eastern celestial realm. He was in a coma for many years. When he finally woke back up, Xuan Wushe started questioning him if he had given birth to a son. He thinks Xuan Wushe already knew, so he lets slip that yes he did.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  14. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wonder how those seers would look like if they knew the guy they said will end the world and the guy they said will save the world ended up together lol

What happened to Xuan Wushe? Wow, first thing you did is questioned if he got a child?

15. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    They'd probably lose their job security lol

16. soup-chan

soup-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, I’m just wondering what happened to ytw and dyy’s past life. I’m so curious! Someone said it was really sad but I don’t know what happened to them. Thanks!

lilysmith likes this.
  17. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm:Wasn't it already mentioned in the translated chapters? YTW got cuckold and DYY died by poison.

lilysmith, Blood A and Kleep like this.
  18. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like.... I said that.... somewhere...... there’s one more sad thing that happened to DYY and YTW
    since there was no MC and ML to save DYY in his past life, the Duan family actually managed to kill off DYY and YTW’s baby cuz blasphemy. And because of this, DYY never got together with YTW in his past life(even after YTW realised that Han Yuran was a fake), and I’m assuming it’s cause he either couldn’t forgive YTW for not helping him save their baby or he just can’t face YTW anymore knowing that their baby was killed right under his eyes .°(ಗдಗ。)°.

yfndsh, alexfilia, Izn and 8 others like this.
  19. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Wha...??? Wait wait, so DYY had a baby before? That's...how?? Doesn't that mean that in the 1st life, YTW cheated HYR with DYY?

lilysmith and JuuHachi like this.
  20. soup-chan

soup-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg. That’s brutal. How did YTW found out that it was dyy that saved him? Did he know that it was his child as well? :cry::cry::cry:

I’m guessing the baby was conceived during the time when ytw went through qi deviation and dyy saved him by doing you-know~

lilysmith and Blood A like this.