Spoiler BL - Rebirth of the Supreme Celestial Being

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t read far ahead enough to know (;ω;) DYY’s pregnancy is revealed in 255, volume 1 ends around ~260

I’m at like 268.... and trying to avoid this thread...... :blobxd:

yfndsh, lilysmith and Kleep like this.
  2. Unsaltea

Unsaltea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he got pregnant from that time, does that mean he's now pregnant too in this life?:aww:

lilysmith and Blood A like this.
  3. findmyway

findmyway Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Help

lilysmith likes this.
  4. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he is, and his baby was saved bc of MC and ML :blobhero:

When he cried to his papa? Technically he didn't cry to his papa, but more like ask his papa in a very heartbroken way if DYY will ever forgive him. I tried to find it but I really couldn't.....:blob_teary: but there's another DYY x YTW scene in 197 and 198 where DYY sorta tests YTW.

YTW was going through another Qi deviation like the one he had on Flying Luan peak, so basically if he papapas he won't need to endure the arduous torture of his Qi deviation. So DYY tries to seduce him but YTW has very good self-restraint for a character in a xianxia novel. He refuses to succumb to DYY's provocation, cause he knows that DYY wanted their relationship to only be a short-lived one, but YTW says something like "I want to be with you forever, not just for such moments of pleasure"

But YTW gets really brokenhearted in chap 231 when he's rejected very harshly by DYY. --> almost cried?

when the side ship gets more shipping than the main ship

yfndsh, alexfilia, Izn and 14 others like this.
  5. Feather

Feather Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuan Tianwen found out that Du Yuyang is the person who helped him before in Chapter 173. In Chapter 174 YTW went and confirmed to DYY that he was really the one.
    He confronted Han Yuran in Chapter 175.

I'm reading the chapters in ebookbao however I'm still waiting for the updated chapters in novelupdates
    because it's much clearer and well translated. I can't read chinese so I just relied on the option below the page that let it be translated into English when I read it in ebookbao.

yfndsh, Blood A, Kleep and 1 other person like this.
  6. Mukuro

Mukuro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please tell me if
    Liu Meng Chen
    is really dead?? I'm on chapter 427 right now I need to prepare myself mentally if he's really dead dead and if he really is dead dead, who does
    Qingzhu
    end up with?

7. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to clarify something about Duan Yuyang and Yuan Tianwen's fates in their previous life for extra tragedy :D :D

In their previous life, Han Yuran managed to keep duping Yuan Tianwen alllll the way until their ceremony establishing them as partners. That night is the first time they have sex, and Yuan Tianwen is instantly like wtf you're not the person who saved me. Unfortunately, by that time it was too late--Han Yuran was powerful enough to save himself from Yuan Tianwen's wrath, especially since he owned Ah-Bai and Hu Po.

In addition, all along Duan Yuyang had been continuously poisoned by his father's second wife (something about she had a random dream he would kill her own children, so she poisoned him out of paranoia). The poison killed his and Yuan Tianwen's unborn child, and he himself later died from it without ever reconciling with Yuan Tianwen. (DYY was poisoned in this life too, but because Yuan Tianwen discovers the truth earlier, everyone works together to find the rare antidote before it can go too far).

When Yuan Tianwen finds out the truth that DYY was his savior, it's too late--DYY and their unborn child have already died, so Yuan Tianwen can't even beg forgiveness or even see them one last time. Yuan Tianwen is permanently scarred by this revelation--It's mentioned that this event turned into his Inner Demon and haunted him his entire life, to the point where he was unable to make progress in cultivation.

yfndsh, alexfilia, Izn and 14 others like this.
  8. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man that was a horribly sad fate for them. I’m glad they get another chance, although HY is still a terrible human.

Heungbo, lilysmith and Blood A like this.
  9. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if this has been mentioned cuz I’m avoiding most spoilers but is LXZ’s Dad alive? Lin Zhan I mean (it’s Lin Zhan right crap I forgot)

lilysmith likes this.
  10. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    yep alive but in a coma in another dimension or world

lilysmith and Zryuu like this.
  11. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HURRAAAHHHH :blob_pompom: ok I’m finally back to reading RSCB. But now I suddenly remember why I keep putting off reading ahead on the raws.... the number of untranslated chapters up to where I read overwhelms me :notlikeblob:

But omg!!!! I love the people in their new Sect hahaha they’re so hilarious!!!! Someone pls tell me Bei Shitian is actually a cinnamon roll and won’t do anything to break up the happy family at Sinking Sword peak.... he reminds me of what’s his name in HOB, Mu Qing? A character who’s easily misunderstood but is in fact a qt. Tho Mu Qing is more of a tsuntsun and Bei Shitian seems more like a cute rabbit (I hope)

Brb building new ships in new peak

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  12. lazuuli

lazuuli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is really dead. Because from coming to the nine realms until the end of the story there is no mention of them. But I am MTL and my English is not good so maybe I am wrong.

In this novel there are many side pairing and almost all of them have tragic story not just DYY and YTW. For me the most sad is the main couple ( LXZ - YTH ) and the second is the soul plate inside LXZ.

For the last 100 chapter I push myself to finish it because I really want to read a happy life for the main couple. And it is HE but the last chapters full with backstory flashback and plot of saving nine realm and little mention of side pairing. I would be very happy if there is a side story just the two main character (or any side pairing) without angst.

Oh yeah, I read in ebookbao but there is some missing chapter (like 16 chapter?) in early 600th, it is only me?

yfndsh, puu264, Blood A and 1 other person like this.
  13. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Zhan is definitely still alive. What’s going on with him and Xuan Wushe is spotlighted in a random chapter (I think somewhere in the 200s-300s? I can’t remember).

Unfortunately he then drops out of the story and is never seen in person again for a looooonnnnggg time. I think he might show up again near the end of the story, but I’m not sure.
    I do know 100% that there are a sizable number of extras focused on Lin Zhan, so he will get plenty of spotlight there <3

yfndsh, Heungbo, lilysmith and 2 others like this.
  14. Pangcake

Pangcake Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi new reader of this novel, I've caught up to the English translation (huge thank youuu to Zryuu for translating). I'm wondering where can I find the Chinese raws so I can text to speech it? ( I can't read Chinese but I can understand the spoken language xP). Thank you!

Nosta and lilysmith like this.
  15. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand that DYY have his hardships but he is too cruel. Chapter 190 something had sex with YTW not for a one night stand or just only to help YTW but because he wanted to be with YTW but later on in chapter 230 something he cruelly rejects YTW and hirt him bad. Sure yTW may have deserved it but he had redeemed himself and 190 he rejected DYY offer and only accepted it when DYY said he wanted to be with YTW but rejected him later on. That i find a bit messed up

puu264, lilysmith and Blood A like this.
  16. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Nooooo DYY had his reasons for rejecting YTW so cruelly :blobpensive:

He was suffering from some poison that he thought would never be curable so he didn't want to be a burden to YTW

yfndsh, alexfilia, puu264 and 3 others like this.
  17. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Just when we thought that they could finally be together... here come the poison! So much obstacle! :blobsad:

Heungbo, puu264 and lilysmith like this.
  19. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!

What's the identity of the young master from the recent chapters? How is he an important character? Is he part of another side pairing?
    Also, has anyone finished the novel yet? How does the novel end?

Blood A likes this.
  20. parenttangled11

parenttangled11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I've got a question, is Yan Tianhen's face ever cured? It's not like it's bad if it's not, I was just curious because from the cover he seemed to have a normal face.

dyodaks and lilysmith like this.