Spoiler (BL) Rebirth of the Waste Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Misaki Yata, Dec 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    QAQ so I did, sorry! thank you for your explanation orz sorry for making you explain so much QAQ

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No prob, no prob. I like spoiling you people (and seeing my Like count go up, haha) and so I give you watchers another cute moment.
    Some backstory, due to events that I'm lazy to spoil atm MC told their son to not recognize ML. He's not his fuqin, call him wangbadan (王八蛋 - bastard , which I really don't encourage people to use...rather than insulting the intended, thats insulting the mom).

MC, ML (ignored) and their son went to a festival and met a couple whom asked to call their son as grandson.... And for the kid to call them grandpa and grandma.... *hinthint* They were lighting a lantern and he need to write his wish on it before letting it fly.

I'm paraphrasing this but essentially he wrote, "I hope diedie and wangbadan would be together forever"...

MC felt touched but went with a tsukkomi why are you calling your father a bastard, son??? Me: Your fault, MC...

And son didn't stop there, "I hope that later wangbadan won't bully diedie, wangbadan won't make diedie cry"...

The woman (grandma) asked him who is this wangbadan. He sneaked a glance at ML and whispered to grandma that it's his fuqin lol

3. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant if the White lotus concubine (WL) had romantic feelings for the she- male
    Sry was tired n the spelling wasnt the best cuz of that

4. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think she's even a white lotus? She was just mentioned when they were talking to Emperor Wife (which I really should see what his name is), no appearance so there's nothing to talk about. Even during the power struggle in Mozu, readers only got mentions that there was a power struggle and Emperor Wife won. At most, the concubine only got screen time when she was tied up and dumped in MC Bro's room.

5. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok thx

6. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaaaaaand a woman came.

With a child.

Bearing great resemblance to MC's eldest child who looked very much like ML when he was a child.

Aaaaaaaaaand it turned out the woman...

Oh look, it's Mr. Cliff.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I told you its a cliff...why you still open it...

7. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    I shouldn't open it QAQ

Blood A, LaDyViL and Poor_Hero like this.
  8. ColaArcie

ColaArcie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished it days ago and I will give it 4 stars (y)
    The story is good especially when you see the Egg the little version of ML :ROFLMAO::LOL::love::cool:

9. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Itttt'ssssss a cliff:blobsob:
    Trips. Falls. And hangs on a twig:blobfearful:
    Please save me from the cliff:aww:

immortalem likes this.
  10. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you still alive on that cliff? I'm sorry, I've forgotten there's still people hanging there...
    So it turned out the woman used to be one of ML's attendant, or maid
    Who climbed into his bed when ML was intoxicated one night
    And ML had no clear memories of that night
    But he insisted that he didn't do the woman and evicted her off his palace, or sentenced her to death
    But surprise, surprise....she returned with a child
    ML's child, bearing great resemblance to the ML
    or at least she claimed the child is his...the age are right too
    That's not the worst part because the worst part is
    Oh it's Mrs.Cliff.....

11. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    You really playing with us, Mrs. Cliff :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

12. harukonakahara143

harukonakahara143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh.... :cry:

13. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I--I--I have no excuse. I forgot about the thread. I've been preoccupied MTLing something, for the past month. Breaking 2k chaps soon....anyway, no more teasing. Here's the spoiler in its full glory.

The worst part is that, the woman and her son were to live with the ML and MC. Even though the in-laws really adore MC, when even ML has no proof to back his claims that he didn't do anything, they can't just discard the two mother and child when the child bears too much resemblance to the ML that he might just be their grandson even not through ML. ML didn't accept the mother to be his mistress or accepting her into his harem or anything, but her claims made him the one responsible for them mother and son. So the two lived at their home, but like hell MC's gonna eat this vinegar. The mother and child are placed at another yard isolated from the main house. Their daily necessities aren't neglected, just that MC and ML does not want to have anything to do with them.

You think the mother's so pitiful, being a single mom even if she got to be in the household of the child's father? Think again. That mother encourages the child to address ML as his dad, to worm his way into ML's heart, to play nice with his stepbrothers, even if the mom is isolated because the MC doesn't want to see her, the child is innocent.....yeah that's all an act. That child is so brainwashed that he's gonna do anything his mother told him to do. One time, she even told him to poison MC's children, albeit she did phrased it like they're doing the right thing.

Anyway, later on this is resolved. ML's dad has a....brother/sister I think who had a child before but died at childbirth and the wife can no longer give birth. Turns out the child is actually their child, he did not die but got taken away and they were told he died. Later on, he was given to the (fake) mother to raise and brainwashed. So when the (fake) mother's lies got out, she was sentenced but the child was so brainwashed he is still attached to her, even though MC took him away from her abuse. Then MC sealed his memory about the (fake) mother and everything, so he starts fresh with his real parents.

14. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did they found out he wasn’t the fake mom’s son
    Did they successfully poison mc and ml’s children

15. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly forgot how they found out but basically the real parents suddenly visited or something, which is what made the plot seems choppy for me. I mean, need conflict? Throw in a possible illegitimate son. Need more relatives? Throw in uncles and aunties from out of the blue. Need hate? Throw in child abuse and poisoning attempts. Need move on? Throw in ability to suppress memories. I don't like how this plot got carried out and resolved, so it didn't stick on my mind much. The children didn't get poisoned, MC prevented it.

Maybe @ColaArcie remembers since she's finished it too.

16. ColaArcie

ColaArcie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this about (mc&ml 1st son) egg's look a like?
    In the first question: in what I remember they got a doubt in the identity of the child(egg's look a like) and they relate it to the death child of one of the wife in the ml's family(because the child died after it came out in it mothers tummy...)
    Second question: I think they didn't because the children are health and the mc use the given poison to the fake mother.

17. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    The look alike.
    Since ML's first son looked like him when he was a child and the look alike bears great resemblance to them, and brought in by the maid who (tried to) climb onto ML's bed and claimed the look alike is his (ML's) son.

I forgot how they found out that it's the relative's (supposedly dead at birth) son. Pretty much skimmed the parts when the relatives visited coz I pretty much already expect how it goes, routine plotline.

The MC switched out the poison before it was administered. That's why I don't like this part of the novel. The villain is just too stupid to live. She thinks MC didn't have his guard on her or her son? Idiotic.

18. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    In terms of family relations, the look alike is ML's cousin or nephew?

19. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm using MTL, so it's hard to tell what their relationship with the looks alike is. Names, gender, relationships, titles, those things usually got lost in the translation. Not to mention, in this one there are servants and other relatives who also uses the same family name as the ML.
    I just labelled him as the ML's relative's long lost, thought dead son

alexfilia, Crystal-WB, Ryss and 2 others like this.
  20. KIBBIE21

KIBBIE21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting to be translated