Forgotten Title BL - rebirth/world hopping

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by bunbunxo, Jul 23, 2021.

1. bunbunxo

bunbunxo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello! I’ve forgotten the titles to two romance BL, and if you have an inkling as to the name please lmk!

The first novel was a rebirth (?? or transmigration I can’t quite remember) cultivation novel with a MC who in the last life was disfigured in a mystical fire in a secret realm, and mistreated by multiple people; a sword cultivator, the sect master (?), the person he saved once when he was younger who had a crush on the sword cultivator. He gets reborn (?) and saves people in that realm and saves himself from being disfigured but still gets injured and all of a sudden the sword cultivator, the person he saved, are very kind to him. (Another note he also has a very attractive face? so much so that the person he saved gave him a mask to hide it even when he wasn’t disfigured) The sword cultivator and the person he saved were reborn and that’s why their attitude changed, I don’t think everyone was though. Like the sect master wasn’t he just becomes interested in the MC bc the MC doesn’t want to be healed(?) by him

The second novel was a world hopping/QT and I only vaguely remember one arc, in which the MC has become a recluse after the death of his parents and is living with the ML, his (2nd?) wife, and his son. The MC is transmigrated into the character with the knowledge of his last life in which he was framed by the ML’s wife, and the child’s nanny for abusing the ML’s son (who is like 2? he’s pretty young, and the wife and nanny were behind the abuse the whole time, the wife wants to frame the MC to get them to leave because she thought the recluse had caught her cheating on ML with another man)

The reclusive MC is also in college for art, and was also schemed against by one of the other students and a professor because he excelled at painting so much because it’s all he really did. MC! The MC that transmirgrates or is reborn also works on protecting the kid from the nanny and like locks her out of the art studio to help the baby out? The ML is a bit yandere too I think? I believe I remember him like planting cameras to try and catch the nanny/wife but leaving them up bc he liked watching MC all the time

2. Stephanie1399

Stephanie1399 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. bunbunxo

bunbunxo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    some details are different from what I remember but I think this is Sick Beauty [Rebirth] not to be mistaken with My Darling Sick Beauty :blobpeek: then again, I haven't finished it yet
    • In the first life, the person MC saved confessed that he had a crush on their senior and saw MC as an eyesore, thinking ugly MC is trying to get senior's attention
    • After a bunch of unreasonable abuse, MC ends up with the Devil Lord/Mozun (ML) who treats MC well but MC is too broken to appreciate him
    • In the second life, MC saves a fallen outer disciple (ML) and has his meridians/insides needed for cultivation destroyed by a rogue Phoenix flame thing
    • I'm not sure about the other rebirths (person MC saved & senior) since I don't remember reading it... or maybe I haven't reached that bit? or maybe it got swiped out of context in MTL :confusedcatblob:
    • The little outer disciple who MC saved in this life brings flowers for MC. He sits in a super cold lake then plucks the rare snow flower (it melts instantly) just to bring it to MC. He also plants a whole garden of flowers around MC's house

5. bunbunxo

bunbunxo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s it thank you so much!!!

judeiiro likes this.