Spoiler [BL] - Reborn with the old enemy on the day of marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Cyltea, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Cyltea

Cyltea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm here to help digging more BL pit :aww:

Title : 和宿敌结婚当天一起重生了- Reborn with the old enemy on the day of marriage (MTL)
    Author : 林知落
    Raw Link : http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3532945
    NU Link : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/reborn-with-an-old-enemy-on-the-day-of-our-marriage/
    Tag : Rebirth, Sweet, Modern

Lin Qian and Zheng Ping Qing have tried to kill each other for many years, has experienced many twists and turns, finally get married.
    They did not expect on their wedding day, they were reborn together.
    Back to the year when the two men were fighting the most intensely.
    Their friends also view each other as a rival.
    The two of them are... In the eyes of the relatives and friends of both sides, they began to scatter dog food
    Their friends and relatives :? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

MC = 林遣/Lin Qian/ Lin Shi/ Forest
    ML = 郑凭轻/Zheng Ping Qing/Zheng Light

The novel started with ML's birthday and ML proposed to MC, they were about to go to another country to get their marriage certificate (Their country didn't accept same sex marriage yet). On the plane, they were reminiscing about their past, feeling unbelievable that they were actually getting married now.

MC : If time can come back, the first thing you need to do is publicly recognize in the open conference(?) of the third year, that I am the most handsome man in the 12th!(their school name)
    ML : ...
    ML : ...Alright. After i admitted it, we can fall in love early, not missing so many years for no reason.
    MC, destroying the atmosphere : Are you awake? That's the third year of highschool... (The time when highschoolers were busy for college entrance exam)
    ML : ...
    ML : That's not important!
    MC : Well, if time really turn back, i'll love you soon.

Then they went to sleep and really returned to the past:blob_grin:

This novel is easy to MTL and really funny :blob_grin: (even with MTL). ML was pretty shameless and loves to scatter dog food (but their brothers thought MC and ML only have deep brotherhood, even when they were wearing couple stuff. Some even followed their "brotherhood" act).

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  2. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read part of the story..didnt finish cause i got distracted by others

Mc and ml were rivals in high school.
    Mc was leader of the smart class and ml was leader of punks/worst class

Mc dad and mls mom (or the other way around i forgot) got together which is why they started hating each other

Ml makes mc lose face at high school opening speech ceremony. They have a huge class fight afterwards and get caught by teachers. Since everyone was injured, mc and ml got suspended for a while, this lead mc to lose his gauranteed college admission which was given to some other guy (antagonist char)

Mc ends up doing really bad on the college tests (like chinese ver SATs) and ends up in a not very good college. All his friends don't do very well either, and instead of their previous bright future, they all do poorly. Ml was always bad at school so he obv doesn't test well either.

Mc and ml continue fighting for the next ten years until i forgot how but they end up getting together. They are on a plane to go to some country where gays can marry, fall asleep, and wake up ten years in the past in high school right before the opening ceremony.

They don't know each other are rebirthed yet, although they figure it out pretty early. Due to Ml confessing to mc the opening ceremony instead of picking a fight into a speakerphone so everyone can hear . (Read ch 1 spoiler above)

Mc and mls friends are all confused cause they were expecting to fight. When they all meet behind the school, they end up making plans for mc group to tutor mls group so everyone can get into a good college( one of mc/mls regrets that they caused their friends to fail along w them) antagonist brings teachers over (snitching) but everyone is just like We just like studying in this abandoned building!

Mcs friends thinks that mc is being forced to tutor ml so he wont cause trouble, and mls friends think that ml is being nice to mc so that mc will tutor them so they can get good grades.
    Both sides are like "our big bro is sacrificing so much for us! We must do our best!"

Meanwhile mc and ml are going on study dates and stuff :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Then it continues where they make up with their parents, face slap some other antagonists &love rivals. This is all only first 20ish chapters...so idk what else happens

3. Cyltea

Cyltea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's actually opening speech ceremony... I was confused what the hell is "swearing-in meeting"/"Open conference" :blobsweat:

Yeah, it's MC's dad and ML's mom. ML "accidentally" heard his father's fem assistant(and current girlfriend) saying that his mom cheated, even though his mom only met and liked MC's dad after their divorce.

4. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

pcheshire, clear, ferrelrose and 9 others like this.
  5. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    the dad and mom marriage remind me of Are You Addicted :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

anyway
    *pray this got translated soon*

6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, don't think I'll MTL this one. It sounds fun and all, but not what I'm looking for. Most of the enjoyment for me is the process of MC and ML getting together, while here it's a done deal. Also, it's a modern setting, which I generally find boring without things like systems, cheats, special abilities or something to spice it up. I guess the aspect of a do-over and fixing things in their life could be attractive. I just have other novels I prefer still on my waiting list, so I'll wait for a translation on this. Or read it a lot later if no one translates it till then. I'll put this on the 'feel-good novels' list for when I need a mood fixer lol. The summary gives me nice expectations.

Darcy likes this.
  7. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah modern setting seems cute tho, but already tossing around dog food early on turns it into a slice of life almost imo...well it seems fluffy cute so some people might like that...just modern setting is not much on my list unless it's part of a multiverse plot.

8. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this being translated?

9. xefielle

xefielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's now being translated in chrysanthemum garden. NU page and first few chapters will be live sometime today once the moving in process is done.

morticia_addams likes this.
  10. sleeplessnk45

sleeplessnk45 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!

I mtled it and I'm on ch20, right now. I'm very confused since Zheng tells Lin that Lin's his first love, but Zheng is not Lin's first love? Something about losing the first chance? Are we talking about a love rival? I'm sorry, just a bit confused.

ahsudole likes this.
  11. Cyltea

Cyltea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From my understanding, because Zheng proposed Lin first, Lin lost his chance to be the one to propose lol.
    He also regret not accepting Zheng's confession the first time, making him unable to show evidence that he also loved Zheng as much as Zheng loved him.

Also, Baidu translator is better than google for chinese MTL :blobwink:

RiannNeko and sleeplessnk45 like this.
  12. sleeplessnk45

sleeplessnk45 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much!

13. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a funny novel.
    Just read the translation from chrysanthemum.
    I was LOL in every single chpaters.
    Sometimes, it's good to read such light comedy BL novel ^^
    As of now, the only thing that scream ridiculousness are the MC and ML friends, their too wild imagination ....... is teenager really this stupid? Or just boys? XD

14. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am 70 chapters in and the novel is so funny :blobReach::blobxd::aww:

So the "first" main villain. Huo father is the vice principal while Huo Child is Lin Qian (MC) classmate. There was the issue of the recommended student being given to Huo child instead of MC since he was the "first" in the two monthly exams (idk it said monthly exams". MC was relatovely low in the first exam but he was the second in the next one and he only lost to Huo child because of this one math problem in the end.

It was decided that Huo child will get the recommended spot and was applied to the education bureau. MC bravely asserts that Huo child only got it with his family connections which made Huo child and the director (Ke Caizhu??) angry and send him to the vice principal Huo Father and the principal. MC father stands with MC on this one and confronts the vice principal. Huo side is saying the MC is bitter that he didnt get the recommended spot when ML came in and asked MC father a math question :blobjoy:

It turns out that the math question that MC didnt get right was practically unsolvable. The original question had a typo that made it mathematically impossible to be solved :blobpopcorn:

Huo father and child panicked because how can he know the answer of the proper question if it had a typo in it? MC father submitted a report on this to the bureau of education and was a big mishap on the school. Huo Father and Child was trying to still keep the recommended spot for university when the news got released on Weibo and went viral

Everyone called Huo Child a "God of examination" because he can get the answer right despite the question having a typo. It was so huge that there was an education critic that slammed this father and son.

In the end they managed to lay the blame of the hated director. Dont worry this isnt the last of it.

So remember the recommendation survey? Yup it was railroaded in the story even though he is still the vice principal. So MC and ML meet this programmer dude Ke MuZi(KMZ) in Huo childs birthday party who is really nice. So the result of the survey was Class 8 homeroom teacher Bai and MC Father being low in score. MC father challenged Huo Fathers "system" saying that "i can do more data analysis than you. How can you know that this result isnt rigged? He was threatened to get fired and MC father just calls the bureau "This is Lin Yanzhi from 12 Highschool and Huo VP wants to report me" :blobcheeky:

Anywayd ML come again saying "it has been rigged! Teacher Bai would never have low grades with us" :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero: The police came and arrested Huo father hahahaha. It turns out that it was actually an organization that was spread to every high school where each high school has a contact person and bribes them to give the people that they want low grades. KMZ the programmer friend heloed them and the director as well because she wants revenge

ALSO THERE WAS ALSO A FUNNY SCENE WITH ML MOM WITH MC DAD AND ML DAD

So ML mom is the stepmom of MC. ML dad and mom actually are like stil amacable to each other and has high respect to the other. So ML and MC come out to her and when she goes to the dining table MC dad and ML dad was really getting along great:blobdizzy: So she got afraid since MC and ML and sat between the two :blobpopcorn:

15. adorkable4me

adorkable4me Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I’m really curious of Huo YeRui’s fate after his father got arrested. Do you know what happens to him? I feel kind of bad for him despite his actions.

16. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If bad guy can repent and make right again, it's good. But when they only know how to badmouth other to raise themselves better then they be better off than hurting others.
    Huo Yerui managed to enter university too after all that, his father ether got prison or shamed, I forgot. The uniersity he entered was lower than the one he wanted to. And yes, he's still the same spoiled kid that wants to climb the ladder by using others. And he still blames Lin Qian for all misfortunes. This type of person, ..... he'll never be cured.

RiannNeko and Poor_Hero like this.
  17. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone has a free raw link??

18. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    couchpotato1929 likes this.
  19. couchpotato1929