Recruitment [BL] Recruiting Translators (cn & kor), Editors and TL checkers!

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by Joon, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Joon

Joon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Note: We only take volunteers as of now.

We are Hoemies! Gang, a fairly new group mainly working in the scanlation scene and are now looking to release our own novel translations.

We are in need of:

• Korean translators (edited mtl is accepted)
    • Chinese translators (edited is accepted)
    • Editors
    • Translation checkers (kor and cn)

Requirements:

Translators (+mtl): Must be fluent in both the languages and idioms, proverbs etc should be translated in a way a regular English speaker can comprehend it. For mtl, be consistent with the content and edit the hell out of it.

Editors: Must be fluent in English, being a native speaker is not required.

Translation checker: Please make sure the the tl looks good.

Please contact one of these discord users [joonie#5936] or [ukiiyõ#6903] to apply.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    Adorkable likes this.
  2. Adorkable

Adorkable Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyo(つ≧▽≦)つ I'm interested in being an editor but unfortunately my discord hasn't been working lately or maybe my phone caught a bug (☉。☉)! ... Either way I'm interested and I would really appreciate your consideration ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ ) (even though my application is a bit crude) *it's all for the love of bl*

Heyo(つ≧▽≦p)つ I'm interested in being an editor but unfortunately my discord went bonkers on me or did my phone catch a bug (☉。☉)! ... either way I'm really interested in being one of your editors. So I'll thank you in advance for considering my crude way of applying even if I don't get pass ( ◜‿◝ )♡

3. Joon

Joon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump

4. meijian17

meijian17 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello there, i can not contact you on discord ( they say you denied the request and i'm not usually using discord so i really don't know how to contact you) that's why i have to talk to you here, i'm really sorry. i've just read the manga "We're Still in the Spring of Life" and i really love it, i wonder if i can get your permission to translate it into vietnamese? i'm a newbie, not from any translation team, and i just want to practicing redraw and translation skills. i hope you'll considering my request, thank you a lot, have a nice day.