Recommendations BL recs: bottom mc/"bottom" ml?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by YAOIFJLOVER, Aug 15, 2020.

1. YAOIFJLOVER

YAOIFJLOVER Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    requesting a bl recs: I want a romance with two stereotypically "bottom" main characters :blobnosebleed:

I found this novel on jjwxc: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3045356
    I would honestly love to see recs thats similar to this! I love that the ml is the mc's scum ex-bf's white moonlight! and despite looking like a white lotus, the ml seems a bit dark? I love it! just the story hasn't been updated since 2018, so kinda giving up on this...

If you guys know any stories where mc transmigrated into a cannon fodder/villain character and ended up with the novel's male lead's white moonlight or target of interest (characters that are categorized as "bottom") that would be great! (no gong mc tho!)

Another ex of rec I would be interested in reading is: omega mc/omega ml stories, sounds super fun! if you guys know any, please rec!:aww:

what I DON'T want:
    - NO top mc. I want the mc to be the bottom. they can switch as long as the mc is mainly the bottom.
    - NO overly masculine mc or ml pls (I would love to see novels where both mc and ml are pretty and soft looking. Don't have to be feminine, just soft, like well-spoken or elegant, the ml can be a scheming white lotus or a yandere, just as long as he has that soft white lotus appearance/reputation)
    - NO rape please (dub-con is still kinda ok, but would prefer a 100% consensual relationship where both mc and ml treats each other preciously)
    - NO intentional abuse (none of that "I love you so much, so I'm going to test you by making you jealous". The ml can be yandere or possessive, in fact- it would be better if the ml is a bit yandere BUT that can only stay in thoughts! please NO Stockholm syndrome. misunderstandings and dramas are fine just as long as its not intentionally made to test their loved one)
    - NO abusive mc or ml (I like tsundere mc as long as it's a cute tsundere! No hitting or cussing unnecessary at ml! and obviously, the same goes for ml)
    - NO homophobia from either mc or ml, homophobia makes me sad:cry: (ex of homophobia would be: overly denying their sexuality to the point of hurting their love interest, or actually thinking that being gay is the same as being mentally ill and constantly trying to fix other people's or their own illness)
    - NO harem.:blobhero: I hate indecisive character the most, so dog blood love triangle is also a no-no
    - NO hidden identities. Ex: mc pretending to be someone else (ex: omega mc pretending to be beta/alpha, or mc wearing a mask to hide himself and constantly interacting with ml with "mysterious" identity) and ml falling in love with mc's hidden identity instead of the mc himself. I really don't like hidden identities tropes, I think it's deceiving and the thought of ml only falling for one part of mc's self is sad ): the same goes for ml. Don't like any hidden identities plot (whether its done by the mc or ml)

BTW: I would love it more if you recommend something on jjwxc (since I've read most bl novels on novel updates already)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  2. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    k.inn and YAOIFJLOVER like this.
  3. YAOIFJLOVER

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    i'm into bottom like ML !!

5. YAOIFJLOVER

Reading List:
    Link
    just in case anyone's still following this thread - I FOUND AN OMEGA ML! an actual omega ml that tops mc!!! :blobnosebleed: the mc is also an omega!! I'm so happy so I just had to share it here!

It's a worldhopping story though so ml is only an omega in the first arc, BEST ARC EVER.
    ml is an omega prince that's engaged to an alpha childhood friend that's not mc (for political reasons). Ml has pretty good platonic relationship with his fiancee but the alpha scum treats ml discriminately, always trying to prevent ml from achieving what he really wants. Ml is "different from other omegas" type of omega and is quite prideful, kinda tsundere at first. Mc is soft on the outside but is actually a major fckin BADASS, ml gets to know mc, starts hoping for omega equality cause of mc. etc. etc. ITS JUST SO GOOD

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5055219 - it's raw but fairly easy to mtl.

:aww::aww::aww:

6. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember omega x omega in NU, I forgot what is the title ><;

YAOIFJLOVER likes this.
  7. YAOIFJLOVER

Reading List:
    Link
    REALLY????? it's on novel updates??? :aww::aww::aww::aww: is it good? :aww:

8. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YAOIFJLOVER likes this.
  9. YAOIFJLOVER

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    cant forget the classic, if u have read it yet, ----> Mo Dao Zu Shi

YAOIFJLOVER likes this.
  11. YAOIFJLOVER

Reading List:
    Link
    yesss the classic :blobmelt: I have read it before and its goodddd the mc is :aww:

Kumo723 likes this.
  12. aelin12

aelin12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigrated into reborn Male Lead's ex- boyfriend - MC always thinks ML is bottom.
    Transmigrated into School idol and forced to do business

YAOIFJLOVER likes this.
  13. YAOIFJLOVER

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your recs!! I don't think I've read the second one so imma try reading it, thanks again :blobmelt:

14. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there a website to read the vip chapters? im not a vip there :cry::cry:

15. YAOIFJLOVER

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read here >>> https://www.19826.net/284737/

tabushechka likes this.
  16. YAOIFJLOVER

Reading List:
    Link
    they haven't updated the vip chapters yet ): , but maybe in the future they will, cause I have found raw web novels where they do have the vip chapters, just not the newer stories (and this novel is pretty new, it's still ongoing), you're gonna have to wait :cry: You can try searching the raw title though and look for a website where they do post the vip chapters

Chinese title: 绿茶的对象总是不对啊[快穿]

17. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is something new!!
    It is similar I found it in latest update about male lead's white moonlight ish.. I forgot the title

YAOIFJLOVER likes this.
  18. YAOIFJLOVER

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHHH sounds good!! please do tell if you ever remember the title :aww:

19. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YAOIFJLOVER likes this.
  20. YAOIFJLOVER