Spoiler (BL) Refining Master 炼器大师[重生]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by gnessa14, Jun 3, 2019.

1. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: 炼器大师[重生]
    Author: 荆寒
    Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2300152
    Tags: Xianxia, transmigration
    Summary (bad MTL): Due to a bet, Lu Ming, who had just been awarded the title of Film Emperor was bought into a stallion cultivation novel.

There was a Meng (stupid) pet representing the system. The stragedy is that he was wearing He Quinci, whose unfortunate childhood caused his heart to be extremely dark. He Quinci's ending was death with soul and spirit scattered.

Lu Ming made up his mind; in addition to the destruction of his parent's clan and becoming a refining master, the most important task is to save Sang Wusheng the blackening protagonist, Sang Wuzhen.

Couple: Sang Wusheng 桑无笙 X Lu Ming (He Quin Ci?) 鹿鸣(贺青辞)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  2. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    This is another book transmigration novel with a blackening protagonist. MC got a cheat which was the system that could freeze current time to bring him to a space where he could spend time to cultivate/learn refining. Barely a few chapters in, both MC and ML were already very strong. ML had two forms: the Meng form and the devil bloodline form. MC tried to stay away from ML and ML's harem but inevitably saved both of ML's forms in separate occasions without knowing they were the same person. He liked ML's Meng form and was hostile to ML's devil form because he knew his character as the villain would be killed by ML. That caused a lot of ML's internal pain. What is it like to be jealous of yourself?

Anyway, my understanding of the novel is limited and I haven't finished reading it so please come on board with spoilers. It would help a lot.

reader_O8, Heungbo, Shizun and 15 others like this.
  3. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    After the 10 year time skip.

ML had lost his previous memory. In Qingshan, they met although ML didn't recognize MC and MC was very happy to not be recognized. When they separated after a small exchange, ML asked his subordinates to investigate MC and stalked MC. When MC solved the murderer case in the town, he felt Jingmo's (the Meng form) breath and chased after him until he ran out of aura and fell down and vomited blood. ML came back and asked him why MC followed him and MC said that he was wrong, asking ML if he knew Jingmo. Feeling sudden jealous, ML said that Jingmo sounded familiar and might have been someone he killed. MC said that if it was true, he would kill ML. ML provoked MC some more and then swords were drawn and they fought.

The fight somehow ended with ML hugging MC to restrain him. MC was so mad that he started releasing aura. (I'm guessing that he was planning to blow them both up lol.) ML released him, saying he was crazy. ML started getting some unclear flashes of the past. ML provoked MC some more. They fought some more and were on even ground because ML held back. Eventually, realizing that they couldn't continue or MC's life would be in danger, ML knocked MC's sword out of his hand and body-tackled him. Some hateful words were exchanged and they had a moment when ML's heart was touched. Then, he let MC go, saying he wasn't interested in playing with MC who was looking for death.

MC returned to the town. The town people appreciated him for his help and MC realized that he was actually quite famous after spending 10 years around the world, searching for Jingmo and helping people. His domineering value was at 48% at this point. (When it reached 100%, he could return to his world.) The system 233 figured out that the purple furnace diagram was in Kunlai Shan and he needed to join them and stay for at least one year until the Shuize secret place opened to enter. At this point, ML showed up as Jingmo, saying, "Brother, I've finally found you." Shocked, MC didn't react until ML hugged him and then he started crying.

4. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    Still reading this.

If you're reading this, beware of the dub-con in chapter 41. ML became sticky with MC who rejected his advances. That night, ML put MC to sleep with his power and molested him. In the morning, MC could recall some of the stuff they did and thought he had a wet dream. Since MC did it with him in his real form, MC thought he had a size difference/power differential kink.

5. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, just finished reading this. Overall, not bad. The beginning is somewhat lacking because ML and MC's relationship wasn't strong enough for ML to be so posessive of MC and for MC to be so devoted to ML's meng form. The HE came out of no where. A lot of important points seemed to be ignored and never mentioned again. There were some heart-breaking scenes but the author spent so few words on them that the impact wasn't great.

What the writer did well was the characters. I like them.

Kaylee, mereumsama, maya_sov and 5 others like this.
  6. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers.
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

clear, mereumsama, maya_sov and 8 others like this.
  7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @Zhen_Qing for the summon. Been busy these days and haven't browsed the spoilers section.
    The novel sound like it has a good premise, certainly something that would interest me. But apparently the author is still inexperienced, since she rushed the feelings and the ending. Still, I'm gonna read it.

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  8. White Head Ice Prince

White Head Ice Prince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing has been on a roll with the summons today XD

And XIANXIA WITH BLACKENED PROTAG DX I NEED TO READ THIS

Zhen_Qing and susanty.smile like this.
  9. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually it's like this when I have time to go through the tags and forum. :blob_grin:

10. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    please....i need this...
    i thirst for some xianxia BL novel right now...(since most of them i have read already orz)

11. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the original storyline in the stallion novel?

12. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's host grew up in an abusive environment and blackened. MC's host and ML joined this sect together and became brothers. ML got all sorts of golden fingers. Jealous of ML, MC's host betrayed ML, killed ML's woman and indirectly killed his mother. ML also blackened somewhere and killed his father(?). Eventually, ML killed MC's host and scattered his soul.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  13. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm looks interesting i guess...but is it typically the protag blackening in order to keep the MC?

That seems to be the usual trend for this kind of setting where the MC transmigrates in and usually has a goal to leave and thus when ML finds out or has a feeling of that sort he becomes yandere mode and tries to keep him with any means possible.

mereumsama likes this.
  14. Elijah Fau

Elijah Fau Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML had a harem?

15. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Where did you get that?

16. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know what'll happen in MC world, after MC finishes his job, will he return to his world? And what's with MC brother, he really tried to kill MC with the truck?

17. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    MC didn't return to his world. MC loved his brother and never hated his brother for killing him. He only wanted to find out the reason why his brother did so. However, during his journey, he had an epiphany and realized that he would rather stay with his lover than to pursue meaningless things of the past.

Kaylee likes this.
  18. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, that's too bad, I want that ungrateful brother to be off for killing MC

Heungbo likes this.