Forgotten Title BL reincarnation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Snagrom, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Snagrom

Snagrom Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can help me with the title of a boys' love novel about:

The ML is a boy who causes his whole class to die in a bus crash due to him playing basketball in the aisle. The ML is transmigrated/reincarnated in a system that rewards him with points (for well completed novels ?). The system takes the form of a cat who is always with the ML. The ML is trying to earn enough points to go back and prevent his class from dying in the crash. The ML is a villain in the novels and isn't allowed to act OOC. His victim (other ML) is a little boy/young man (from a noble family?) who can read his mind. He is confused at first as the main lead is always thinking well of him but acts as a tyrant against him. The 2nd ML starts to get feelings for the ML.
    In the second reincarnation the ML is a gangster boss (in a zombie apocalypse?) and the 2nd ML is one of his subordinates (trying to organize a rebellion?). The ML pretends to try to drown the 2nd ML in a bucket of water. He freaks out when he thinks that he has killed the 2nd ML.

Thank you in advance for helping to find this novel again and finish it! I hope I've provided enough details.

xiao Yi likes this.
  2. xiao Yi

xiao Yi I told you to forget me but you stayed by my side.

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for the title ^ω^ I want a new QT ah

3. sorassora

sorassora Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's called "I have to be a great villain"

4. Snagrom

Snagrom Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Sorassora! That's it. I'm not sure where I read it in the novel form rather than the manga/manhua as it doesn't seem to be on Novelupdates. At least I know what the title is now and can go looking for it. It was bugging me so much! Thanks again.

Oh, looking at the forums it sounds like there wasn't a novel. It's an original manhua. Odd, I thought I remembered reading it as a novel. I must be getting old!