Spoiler (BL) Rich and Powerful Chang An

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Aug 9, 2018.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Details plz:blobnosebleed:

2. Deleted member 115971

Deleted member 115971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    That! The example of a pure silly child. So cute... :blobnosebleed:

3. Tinzar Kai

Tinzar Kai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The baby remember things easily but he dozed off in class so he was punished by the teacher. When he come back..he complain to MC that he won't sleep with them again. Becoz the bed is shaking he can't sleep.. and MC pinch ML..:ROFLMAO:
    MTL:
    "Hey! Hey, Ruier doesn't want to be beaten. I want to sleep myself tonight. Hey, you and your father's bed are broken, always shaking and shaking, I can't sleep." Speaking of beating, little prince I spread my little hand and looked at my palm. It was red, so it hurt. After saying that he was beaten and didn't want to sleep with his father, the little prince would have peace of mind to eat, but at this time Xu Changan couldn't eat it, but Xiao Qingxi couldn't eat it! Xu Chang’an’s hand twisted his thigh, and Xiao Qing’s pain almost didn’t come out directly, but it’s only a matter of face! "It's all you! I told you all, the child was careful to wake him up! This is good? Throw the dead!" When he thought of his son, Xu Changan had a big red face! If the son knows why the bed will shake and shake..

sareenmomo, kiara8, Ease and 12 others like this.
  4. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since i always like history setting, I decided to mtl it. the mtl isn't really good, although still understandable.

- MC's jerk father, half sister/brother came to ML's residence to plead on their behalf. MC told them off. He also stated that from now on, he's his own and Xu family had no connection with him. Later, Liu yiniang hanged herself while wearing her wedding dress (she lost hope after her daughter took the last money she had and plan to abanson her)

- ML had two side wives but he didn't sleep with them. One tried for ML's affection while the other was resigned to her fate (she's concubine born. Her only wish was that nobody will bully her and her mother in their life)

- MC and ML went to autumn hunting. ML was hurt when assasins showed up. But a girl showed up and helped him. (She's the girl who sold medicine for her father funeral in the early chapter). Cause of the assasination matter, the hunting was cancelled. The girl, NX, was a spy from other country/tribe. She schemed to enter ML's residence. ML knew about this and let her. Soon, people thought that ML favored NX the most. MC knew there was something going on but he didn't know what. It was that ML repeatedly told him to stay away from NX and never be alone with her.

- MC had one mama and two servant girls who he treated like family. Worried for their young master future in the prince's household, one of the maid had idea to become bed companion for ML so she can get pregnant and later give the baby to MC to raise as his own. MC quickly told her that having child doesn't guarantee everything. Just look at him, MC was eldest son from first wife and very talented yet his own father didn't care about him.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  5. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion, this novel is dragging in a few parts. The chapters can be shorter than the current 80.

- ML continued his act in front of NX (the spy) but he would sneak to see MC and spent the night with him. Because of his behaviour, people suspected that ML abuse MC. Even princess QY was mad at ML (the emperor has 4 sons and one daughter).

- in the regard of their relationship, it's ML who initiated it. He was touched by MC's words and felt that they had similarities, that was being motherless son. MC was drunk at that time and didn't remember anything later. It was ML who kissed MC first.

- MC planned to move his mother's tomb back to Fengzhou, her hometown so her family can take care of it. ML also accompanied MC. During their stay, the emperor had fallen ill so he forbid ML to return to Beijing. The emperor was poisoned with poison/drug from Nanjiang. A lot of people was implicated. But because ML was with MC and in another province, he was safe.

- Later, there was a plague at Fengzhou. MC had read about similar case before so he came with solution. As the reward, the emperor asked MC what he wanted. MC who had realized about emperor's plan, asked for divorce from ML. (The emperor bestowed marriage between MC and ML to deflect attention from ML, his most favoured son, so no faction will target him.)

- ML was shocked. Luckily, he responded fast. He claimed that MC was poisoned by NX so his mind wasn't clear. ML also quickly ordered for MC to be taken away and checked by doctors.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    -NEAR-, Peachiii, sareenmomo and 16 others like this.
  6. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally finished the novel.

- The emperor really had arranged everything for ML's path to the throne. Since emperor loved ML's mother so much and by extension her children, he had shielded and put so much effort for ML since ML was a kid. MC was jealous about that.

- they went to war. ML was sent to the border and MC tagged along as army doctor. They found out that MC got pregnant there. Of course MC didn't believe the doctor's claim. Man couldn't get pregnant, duh. When they returned to the capital, the news already spread and everyone wanted to see the truth with their own eyes. ML told them that he and MC had a dream where golden light fell from heaven and entered MC's stomach. It was a sign from heaven for their son.

- the emperor abdicted and ML became the next emperor.
    ML told MC: 'when my father was a prince, I was the only child in the residence. My mother was happy. She was smiling all the time. Then, we entered the palace (his dad became emperor) and I have younger brothers and sister (half siblings from concubines). My mother was smiling less and less. She looked so sad at the end. Back then, I didn't understand anything... but now, I won't let you endure the same fate as my mother. No one in this palace will see you sad.'

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  7. AppleEmperor

AppleEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know which chapter the MC asks the emperor for a divorce?

Blood A likes this.
  8. chekanalia

chekanalia Daolord Dreadful Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC, it's when they come back from war and the emperor wants to reward him for his meritorious deeds. It's been a while since i mtl'd this one.

Renn Kazma, Blood A and AppleEmperor like this.
  9. AppleEmperor

AppleEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah thanks I found it. It's ch. 67 in case anyone else is wondering!

StarrEyed, Blood A and lazynoodles like this.
  10. Aruthea

Aruthea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear, I can't take this as I read LOL
    The ML's sister, Xiao Qingyue, was the one who gave the pill to MC!
    "You can't eat this pill! It's good if you give it to imperial sis-in-law though..." [This was after ML suffered some poisoning in which his body had an allergic reaction or something.]
    "Why can't I eat the pill but he can?" ML was confused.
    Then after they did the deed and when MC asked for divorce:
    "Bro, did you like mistreat my sis-in-law lately? MC, did my brother mistreat you and have you been thinking a lot of things... negatively lately?" <- this woman KNEW WHAT THE PILL WAS GOING TO DO!!!
    She is like the OTP shipping them or something. I like her, she's said to always dress as a male, wants to live in the mountains and never marry. Best Princess ever.

sareenmomo, Kaylee, alexfilia and 9 others like this.
  11. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    So did the ML was virgin... Or....? :blobspy:

Darkness7913 likes this.
  12. Aruthea

Aruthea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember, but I'm sure he didn't bed anyone before MC? I have bad memory ahaha

13. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first it was really an interesting story however i just read until chap 34 and the conflict in the court is really dragging the beautiful plot
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻.. Im dying before even get to read the juicy part.. I expected it more like war prisoner but there are more heavy conflict (thanks guy for the spoiler)

14. jamechi

jamechi Will pop in once in a while, maybe...

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I was wondering when does NX leave the story? I'm getting tired of the ML acting cold in the morning and hot at night....

15. YuJell

YuJell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm stuck at chapter 29. Chap 30 onwards are all vip do you guys know how to open it?

16. Misogi

Misogi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With money :blob_sunglasses: jk jk I try to find other sites to read it, no idea if there are other ways to read the vip ones :hmm: just copy the name and then google it, there should be other free sites :blobsmilehappyeyes:

17. YuJell

YuJell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. Ahahaha. Thank you

18. BetaFib

BetaFib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @jamechi it should be after chapter 67

So MC wants a divorce as a reward after saving the people of a major city from illness because he understood the intentions of the emperor; ML is like "he doesn't know what he's talking about, he's been poisoned by NX!" and uses that as a reason to get rid of her iirc

19. jamechi

jamechi Will pop in once in a while, maybe...

Reading List:
    Link
    So soon! Thank you, I'll prob wait until then to continue reading :blobsalute:

20. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    NU page: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-rich-and-powerful-chang-an/
    Just in case, I've linked the NU page of this novel. It's a steady updates, and about 3 quarters of the novel have been translated. :aww:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

Anvi, maya_sov, hmudara and 4 others like this.