Spoiler [Bl] Saving Cannon Fodders with the Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Zryuu, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raws link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3850967
    Untranslated

Summary:
    Because of an accident, Zheng Wei was bound by the 'Protecting Cannon Fodders' system. From then on, he embarked on the path of no return where he shuttles through different horror worlds to protect their cannon fodders.

For the sake of his missions, Zheng Wei got punched by evil ghosts, kicked by fierce spirits and died time and time again.

But his missions still failed.

Zheng Wei, who couldn't complete his missions, reflected deeply and decided to seek help.

But who should he find?

Hi, that villain over there, are you interested in working with me? No wages and no holidays but you get a free boyfriend~

--
    Just started on this new reading pit lmao and since I alr typed out quite detailed summaries decided to just make a spoiler thread

DJ_Nana, creepingsoul, mmem and 25 others like this.
  2. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC meets ML in first world he gets sent into, and his task is to stop ML from massacring the entire hospital with like 400+ (?) people in 15 mins. Of course MC's like 15 minutes?!? WHAT THE FUCK!!! So he decided that the only chance of maybe stopping ML is to ... kill ML. So he goes to the top level of the hospital to find ML. ML's some son of the devil who was suspected of killing 17 people in some cult gathering when he was 6 yo (his parents supposedly gave birth to him as a sacrifice to the devil, but it's revealed afterwards that the lady offered her womb to harbour the devil or something but like failed so ML's like half devil god half human). So because of his supposed murder, ML was locked at the top of the hospital for like 14 years (he's 20 yo now). But ML's super quiet, doesn't cause trouble, doesn't talk much, so everyone in the hospital likes him a lot.

OK SO THIS ML. Author spends a lot of time describing him. He's like super tall (of course), has silver/white hair, blue eyes, a hoarse voice, doesn't talk much but smiles real creepily a lot. MC bumps into a guard outside ML's ward, gets delayed, decides to set off a fire alarm to get everyone to evacuate. The whole time throughout there's this timer from his system as like a countdown to the massacre, and the whole time MC's like ??? how could someone who's in cuffs do ANYTHING haha he looks so harmless and nice~~

NO MC HE IS NOT HARMLESS AND NICE. Anyway, while everyone was evacuating, some lunatic runs out of nowhere and starts screaming and bumping into people and the guard following them went to stop the crazyass. Countdown strikes 0, ML's handcuffs falls, ML stabs guard (I think? honestly I was skimming by this part I WAS SO LIKE FJANLKJNSF THIS FRIGGIN INTENSITY)

Then ML smiles all creepy and prepares to continue his massacre. MC freaks out and is like 'omg how do I attract his attention so that he won't go around killing people' and remembers that he has a doll that ML just passed to him (ML's like... a cute...psychopathic puppy? I think he made a doll and gave it to MC, and just said 'present' and author described him to look really happy when he gave MC the present... it was... kinda cute). Anyway, MC calls out to ML and friggin throws the doll at his face. ML's expression turns cold and MC runs up, asks the system for an escape route and system tells him that the director's office at one of the higher floors has a private elevator he could use. He runs to the director's office and uses system to track ML's location. He realises that ML was walking somewhere else and not towards him (and not downstairs) either so he's like whEW. He asks system for where the elevator is and goes looking for it. But right before he gets to the elevator, the power freaking goes out and he gets this bad feeling, so he asks system to check ML's location. ML friggin turned off the power and was walking back to where MC was in now.

By now MC's like fuck fuck fuck and barricades the room. He doesn't really know what to do now, but he knows that as long as the ML's on him he won't go around killing people. ML comes to the room, tries to open the door but fails and walks away again. But not long after he comes back with an AXE AND STARTS AXING THE DAMN DOOR AND MC FREAKS OUT. ML gets in, walks to the other part of the dean's office and MC just smashes him with a stool. ML starts bleeding like crazy and knocks out, MC goes to check up on him and ML grabs him by his neck and lifts him up. MC: ahahaha now I remember, you're not supposed to check up on people you knock out in horror stories!

So while ML lifts MC up by the neck, MC gets desperate and just rams his head forward and....rammed into his lips. So. Yeah. They kissed. And they parted after awhile and ML gets curious. MC's holding a scalpel in his hand (that he had intended to use to kill ML with) and decides that he couldn't just die like this and was all like 'fuck it' and kisses ML again. And MC talks about how he had once thought in horror movies where the villain gets all up close to the victim, that if it'll work to stall for time if the victim just goes up to kiss the villain lmfao and he's doing it now. So ML was curious and responds, and while things get hot and heavy MC stabs ML. In the heart. ...............

ML stares at MC with an inquiring look like he's saying 'why did you stab me?' MC doesn't respond. MC's just like HOW THE FUCK IS HE NOT DEAD HE TOOK A FUCKING KNIFE TO THE HEART.

ML: ... takes scalpel out
    MC: WHAT THE FLYING FUCK

Okay then MC runs and ML fucking throws his axe and axes MC's shoulder and MC falls to the ground in agony. ML comes up to him and like starts studying him or something and MC's like 'omg system get me OUT OF HERE NOW' Long story short MC gives up on his task and system gets MC back into the space while system is like apparently sobbing with its mechanical voice and pleading for MC's forgiveness cause it had fucked up in accidentally sending MC to a A-rank world at the wrong place and wrong timing for his first mission, and pleads with MC to continue with the tasks and that he would definitely send MC to a D-rank world next.

MC can choose to give up on his tasks, but he'll get penalties and he can't re-do a world after he's done with it. But he didn't get any penalties for the first one and even gets like an auxiliary item too because system fucked up.

3. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like a classic horror movie setting of a bunch of 20 yos going to a farm place for a spring excursion (MC was like 'ok why is this set up so typical of a horror movie'). People going on the trip are: Martin, Alan, MC, Jin, Dianne (Martin's girlfriend) and Ali. They were going to the farmhouse that Martin's grandma left behind for him, though he just knew that he even has a grandma not too long ago so he's like ok let's go check out the farmhouse of the woman who turned my mama into an orphan for so many years. They find out that the farmhouse belonged to the Hussman family, a family that got killed like 40 years ago by someone and no one found the murderer, but only Martin's grandma survived and stayed there by herself.

Ok so on their way to the farmhouse, MC has this dream about a dining table with 5(?) people sitting there. Then they all turned around to look at him, and MC sees that they have no goddamn facial features and just two friggin black eye sockets, and these 5 pairs of ABYSS-LIKE SOCKETS WERE STARING AT HIM. So he turns around, runs away and bumps into someone. Then he looks up and sees a pair of familiar cold blue eyes (ML'S EYES ARE BLUE AND ALWAYS COLD FOR SOME REASON).

"Found you."

Before losing consciousness, Zheng Wei heard a satisfied sigh.

Me: HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SH-

Everyone goes to the farmhouse, they start cleaning up the rooms, MC realises that the room on the first floor was super dirty compared to all the other rooms on the upper floor (that were really clean and had all types of living necessities), and using the map system gave him MC realises that this dirtyass room belonged to the Hussman couple while the other rooms all belonged to the Hussman siblings. First flag

Gang finds a locked basement that they couldn't open no matter what. Second flag

MC ends up sleeping by himself on the first floor cause there weren't enough rooms, and MC thought that it'd be easier for him to deal with the malicious spirit if it shows up. Oh at this point the malicious spirit he has to deal with hasn't awakened yet, system said that it would notify him once the spirit awakens. Yeah so he sleeps on the sofa on the first floor, and like he has some dream (that I forgot) and when he woke up, he sees like 4 friggin ghosts staring at him. They didn't seem to have any ill intent, so MC follows them to the basement. Basement door is alr open and the ghosts dont do anything but point towards the basement and MC's like 'hahaha this is so scary will you guys follow me down???' Then the ghosts kick him down. He gets knocked out and when he wakes up it's like daytime and he's like ??? oh fuck those ghosts kicked me down LIKE HELLO YOU COULD'VE BEEN NICER ABOUT REJECTING ME.

Then he looks around him and SURPRISEEE IT'S A FUCKING TORTURE CHAMBER. Basically lots of adjnflksjd torture weapons and 4 fucking operating tables in the middle while I scream internally and try my best to maintain a very composed appearance. Oh yeah system tells MC that the only thing that can kill the malicious spirit is the weapon that killed it, and system will only tell MC which weapon it is when MC touches it. So MC takes a deep breath and goes around touching all the gross weapons, but none of them was it. He finds some compartment under the stairs and pulls it out, sees a doll and a paper knife/letter opener knife thing and he's like "I THINK THIS IS IT" and touches it, and the system's like 'Congratulations you have found the weapon!'

His other friends were like looking for him, they come down and see the fucking chamber and is like ??? holy shit Martin what the hell did your grandma do. Jin sees the doll and he's like '.......'

Then Dianne and Ali were like hey guys look we found something. And they showed them a bunch of photos where the faces of the male owner of the house were all cut out (hahHAHAHaha FLAG) and like the smiles of his family members all looked weird, like they were scared. Everyone's like ??? when Jin comes in and says 'yeah I know what happened, the doll told me'. Then he said he used to own such a doll and it's hollow inside so you could hide stuff in it and takes out a bunch of letter stuff that detailed one of the Hussman kids' mini diary.

Basically papa was a motherfucking psycho who would 'punish' everyone in the family by torturing them in the chamber. Martin gets super peeved and runs out, while Alan gets really upset and walks out too

MC follows Alan, Alan talks to him about his own sad story and MC just listens. I love Alan. Anyway they go back after their talk and find Ali in the house alone, and she says that Jin Dianne and Martin ran out to cause Martin wanted to vent his frustrations. Alan's like what the fuck none of them know how to use a gun they'll hurt themselves (ah yeah they took guns out to shoot... but like Martin was just shooting a pillow as a target) while MC's like I DUNNO WHEN THE SPIRIT'S GONNA REVIVE WE MUST FIND THEM. So they go on their search, spirit wakes up with a motherfucking SICKLE and sickles Jin.

MC takes the helm and attacks the spirit with his lil paper knife and cuts off one of the spirit's arms, but he couldn't kill the spirit yet and almost got sickled when Alan saves him. They run away, MC tells Alan and the rest to get away first to seek treatment cause Jin was on the verge of dying from blood loss or smth and Martin was injured too and Alan's like ??? WE CAN'T LEAVE YOU. MC's like you're the only one who can carry Jin, Martin's injured and he couldn't let Dianne and Ali stay behind so MC staying behind was most reasonable. MC's like don't say something stupid like everyone should leave behind cause in that way everyone will just die (thumbs up)

Okay so MC goes back to face spirit, engages in fierce battle with spirit, was about to die together with spirit by stabbing its heart with his knife and not care about the sickle coming at him when he realises he didn't get sickled. But an axe appeared at the back of spirit's neck -- ML FUCKING AXED THE SPIRIT BOTH ME AND MC ARE LIKE WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE YOU HERE. Long story short ML takes care of the spirit but comes over and like places his fucking axe on MC's neck again (like a knight crowning ceremony??) and MC's like '.........system get me out'. But Alan shows up and friggin bashes ML's head with a rod to 'save MC' and MC's like SHIT FUCK NO. ML turns around and looked like he wanted to kill Alan and MC holds onto his hand like hoping he doesn't, Alan sees his axe, freaks out, and slams ML's head again.

MC: ah, even a normal person would get pissed if he gets knocked by a rod twice, let alone the 'son of the devil'

To save alan, MC knocks/stabs ML I can't remember and runs away and he's like oh god why are you here (WITH U HERE THE SYSTEM CAN'T TAKE ME AWAY) and Alan's like 'I couldn't leave you behind!!!' and MC feels touched and guilty

ML catches up, wanted to axe Alan but MC blocks the hit for Alan...with his neck. ML's like ????????? and there's this narration bit about how

ML has never thought of killing MC before, and didn't want to kill MC now either and MC's just like looking at ML right before he dies trying to convey with his gaze 'DONT KILL ALAN' and dies.

End of 1st world. Wow that was a long summary

DJ_Nana, creepingsoul, mmem and 31 others like this.
  4. Elestrea

Elestrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAHA I see you have truly fallen :blobowoevil:

Helaine likes this.
  5. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML INTRIGUES ME

6. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the poke, @morticia_addams :blobsmilehappy:

Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

8. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    no need summary

the title win me over!

*pray this get translated soon*

White Head Ice Prince likes this.
  9. White Head Ice Prince

White Head Ice Prince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pray +1
    THIS NOVEL LOOKS AWESOME

susanty.smile likes this.
  10. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    I am intrigued by the horror supernatural premise. Having ML accompanying you is also a plus.
    Pray +2

11. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Intriguing... is a nice way of describing ML. He's horrifying! And, yeah, I can't help but want to know more. More spoilers please! :blobgift:

12. Zennie_613

Zennie_613 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read the first world summary I yeeted myself in the window. :cookie:

Me: In the name of wei ying's left nipple I swear to god this story wil be freaking good and will be included with my top 7 danmei list. :blobhero:

Waiting for it to be translated omg :blobmelt:

13. White Head Ice Prince

White Head Ice Prince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What on Earth did the right nipple do to you for you to exclude it ! Both of Wei Ying's nipples deserve love !!!!!

14. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I WAS SEARCHING FOR MORE HORROR BL. THIS LOOKS AMAZING
    +111111

15. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, too smart ML but MC instead of going down went up [system gave bad advice here i think but then again his objective is to prevent ppl from getting killed so i guess not] which is a bad move in horror settings imo, unless you have a hang glider or something going up is always a bad idea, it's like cornering yourself.

[hahaha...i kinda remember these kinds of scenes in psychotic horror movies....it's very common, well at least he didn't' do something like punch thru the door then opening the doorknob or something...that would be a bit more horrifying.

LOL, a scalpel is kinda small tbh, so maybe ML can survive for a bit longer or perhaps it's due to his half-devil physique, probably requires cutting out his heart or chopping off his head.

But this looks very interesting, poor MC tho have to go to specific horror worlds, i can only imagine how bad it would be if it was a horror xianxia world or similar fantasy like settings that would make it all the worse.

Ah, lol so because they didn't wanna follow him in? then again all they wanted him to do is throw him in anyway.

LOL, wait, he didn't take over a body but went with his actual body?! :blobsleepless:

On one hand, feeling touched, on one hand, DAMN YOU PIG TEAMMATE!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    DJ_Nana, creepingsoul, Emoral and 6 others like this.
  16. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC becomes a student in this world (with his original appearance and name) and has a new group of friends: Scott, Carl, Carl's sister Jennifer and Jennifer's friend, Rebecca. So MC's task this time is to get rid of the malicious spirit called 'Ms. Papeng‘, who's a ghost that goes around fulfilling people's wishes before killing the person who made the wish.

So in this timeline, MC decides to recruit his friend's help in gathering info so that they will be in the know and won't end up hurting themselves like in the previous world. He asked his Scott and Carl about the legend of 'Ms. Papeng' and Carl said that his sister, Jennifer's friend Rebecca may know something about it so they went to find Jennifer and Rebecca. While they were talking, MC realised that Carl had tried summoning 'Ms. Papeng' before but failed, and he failed because his summoning method was wrong. Rebecca told them that the correct method was to go to the building where she died and spread flower petals on the floor and light a candle for 'Ms. Papeng', and if the candle light goes out, their wish will be fulfilled. Oh yeah btw in this world their group is like the so-called 'nerd group' who often(?) gets bullied by the atypical jocks and stuff, some guy called something Harrison (I didn't even bother remembering his name lmfao). MC wanted more information, so they went to the library to do some research and found out that 39 years ago, there was a girl called Susie who died 'accidentally' in school, and that it was related to some bullying incident (because she was mixed, half black half right and at that time discrimination against blacks was really strong). After more research, they decided that this Susie girl was probably 'Ms. Papeng' and MC told them that to get rid of Ms. Papeng, they would have to burn her corpse.

Oh yeah MC's reward from his previous task was a ... soul.... lighter thing, which can cleanse the malicious spirit as long as MC sets the corpse on fire with the lighter. It's a super good item that his sytem fought to get for him as a reward for his first completion. Which is why MC suggested burning the corpse. They couldn't find any info on where Susie was buried though, so MC decided that they should go look for her father, who was some 70 yo old man by then.

Ok so after they made their plans, they went back and on their way back, MC felt like someone was following him. But he never saw anyone and just went home (he lives alone in this world, his 'parents' were always abroad for work)

At night, MC had a dream of someone summoning Ms. Papeng (it was motherfucking creepy). When he woke up, he was really worried cause he knew that his dreams were always indicative of something related to his task. He got up, went to find Carl and Scott and saw that Carl was really worried bc his sister cried after date ended. Rebecca told them that his sister didn't go to school in the morning, and asked if they knew where she went cause she was really worried. Then she showed them a video, and oh god this fucking video. In this video, remember those jock bullies? The video starts off with Susie looking really nervous and embarrassed as the Harrison jock dude coaxes her into saying what she wanted to, and basically made her confess. Then after she confessed to jock dude, jock said that he shares the same feelings and asked her to close her eyes for a kiss, then placing a fucking bloody pig's head in front of her. He made her lean in closer and closer until she kissed the fucking pig, and she opened her eyes in shock just to see the jock and his gang + girlfriend laughing at her. Le girlfriend goes up to slap her and says that it's what she deserved for eyeing someone else's boyfriend and Jenny breaks down. End of Video. Carl gets super super pissed off and goes to confront said jock, MC stands up for them as well and gets all imposing and stuff. While jock dude holds MC up, MC kicks him straight in the balls and starts beating him up and everyone got into a scuffle. In the teachers came and stop them.

Anyway after that MC had a really bad feeling and told them to go to the old school building to find Jennifer, and lo and behold they found Jenny lying amidst flower petals, unconscious. They wake her up and she freaks out saying Ms. Papeng is freaking real and she was super upset cause she never wanted to kill anyone and just wanted to vent her frustrations somewhere. Oh and she doesn't know that making a wish to Ms. Papeng would end up killing the one who made the wish too. In order to save Jenny and Harrison and gang, MC, Scott and Carl went to find Susie's papa and asked him for the location of her grave (all the while feeling REALLY BAD ABOUT it cause like digging up such a nice girl's corpse just didn't seem right...) They found her grave, tried to set fire to the corpse but failed...cause there was no kindle. So MC takes off his shirt, lit it on fire and threw it on the corpse to burn it, which attracted the attention of the guard. Seeing a guard chase them, the three of them split up and raaaaan away! MC runs into the woods (?) and bumps into someone...GUESS WHO! IT'S MLL HAHA and MC's brain short-circuits and the first thing he says is "Hello?" while I die of laughter. But the guard is still chasing them, ML whips out his axe and ML's like NO and takes him away. MC sneezes and ML takes off his jacket to pass it to MC and MC's all ?????????????? YOUR ACTIONS CONFUSE ME???? MC tells ML that he knows they have a lot of questions they wanna ask each other but they have to hold off on it cause there's a damn guard on his tail and he takes ML out to take...a bus......... back home. On the bus, MC falls asleep and dreams again, and this time he dreams that he was in the body of someone who was getting chased by Ms. Papeng. He wakes up with a start and he's like FUCK I GOT THE WRONG PERSON and whooshes back to his school.

In the school, he runs to a stairwell and saw someone...jumping down from the top of the stairs, over and over. It was Harrison. Harrison's bones were all broken and stuff as he climbed up the stairs, reached the top, then jumped down again, then MC recalled that in the reports he read, Ms Papeng's victims all fell to their death. He quickly tried to stop Harrison, Ms. Papeng comes out of his body and acts all creepy and stuff before ML axes her. But ML just simply said 'got away' to indicate that she managed to escape.

Cut scene to police coming, taking them away for questioning blah blah they realise they got the wrong person and starts researching to find who the real Ms. Papeng is. They find out that out of all the people who died, three deaths were really suspicious -- the deaths of the people who killed Susie. And that the prime suspect for their deaths was Susie's father, whose name I cannot remember. Anyway they went to look for papa, MC decides to spill the beans, Susie's father gets really worked up as he talked about why he killed the three of them which was really freaking sad. He told them that those three were the ones who pushed Susie to their death and MC gets a shock, cause he always thought that Susie fell down herself while escaping from her bullies. MC asks papa how he knows, and he sneers and said that 'they were the ones who told me themselves'. Then papa talks about how after her daughter's death (his wife died giving birth so he's alone), he would go out drinking at night to drown his sorrows, and there was once when he was in the bar when a bunch of high school students coming in, talking about celebrating 'getting rid of black trash' from their school. And talking about how their school and teachers even praised them for getting...rid...of the black trash............. what the fuck. So Papa kills them, and even told MC and gang that they could just report him to the police, and that he really doesn't even care anymore. MC said no, that they were really there because Ms. Papeng was there and they wanted to save Jennifer, and asked papa that if anyone could be Ms. Papeng, who would it be? And their conjecture was proven right this time, it was a girl called Micky (Micky??? In the raws it's like Miqi) They ask papa where he buried the corpse, and he said that he buried her under some tree in the school so they decided to go dig up the corpse.

On the night they dug up the corpse, it was raining real heavily but they braved through the downpour and dug up the pile of bones and brought it to a classroom. So while they were in the classroom, Jennifer shows up even though they told her to remain at home with Rebecca, and MC thought something seemed off about her. Carl receives a call from Rebecca, but can't hear what's going on real clearly on the other side cause the phone was wet, while Jennifer goes up to MC. When Carl managed to hear what Rebecca was saying, Rebecca ends up saying something like 'be careful... Jennifer's not Jennifer!' Hahaha guess WHO it's ms. papeng who possessed Jennifer's body!! Ms. Creepo knocks everyone out, and when MC wakes up, he realised that there was kerosene all over them (that they had brought), and Ms. Papeng stood in front of them with his soul extinguisher lighter, planning to burn them just like how they had intended to burn her. Iirc MC was super injured by this point and I don't remember how he got injured, but he was struggling like crazy as Ms. Papeng came closer with the lighter. But right before she could burn em' up hahahHAHA AN AXE COMES FLYING (I swear this axe is now iconic) and ML arrives~ Okay so this part confuses me cause ML and MC has this exchange:

MC: Please help me, please help me save them
    ML: Call my name
    Then MC talks about how the current ML seems different from the ML in his memories; and how the previous ML was like an exquisite and cold porcelain doll and that he couldn't feel the breath of a human from ML at all. But just then, that porcelain doll broke, and a dark thing was flowing out from the white porcelain (????? WHAT?)
    Then ML says again: Call my name
    MC: Julian?
    "And now he understood what was going on with Julian." Me: WHAT??? WHAT'S GOING ON?????????
    ML: what do you want me to do? say it again
    MC: Make her disappear, make Ms. Papeng disappear from this world forever
    ML: As you wish.

JASLNDF

Ok but just as ML was about to go all nuts on Ms. Creepo, MC tells him not to harm Carl cause Ms. Papeng was possessing Carl right now. When Ms. Papeng heard this, she was super happy (cause she's really scared of ML) and like wanders around and ends up possessing MC, and she starts laughing maniacally like hahaha you can't do anything to me now, cause if you do something to me he'll die~ ML walks up, grabs MC's body and like tentacle-like things extends into his soul and he tries to rip Ms. Papeng out. Ms. Papeng goes mad and sticks onto MC's soul like glue, but MC wakes up too and starts screaming in agony cause apparently the feeling of getting your soul torn was super super painful and he begs ML to stop. ML didn't want to stop at first, but when he saw MC's face his hold on their souls loosened just a bit and Ms. Papeng took the chance to sneak back into MC's soul. But her soul is really weak by now, cause the soul tearing affected her a lot too, so MC was still conscious. MC didn't want to experience that kind of soul wrenching pain anymore, and when he saw the soul extinguisher lighter on the ground he got an idea. He took the lighter, and..............fucking set himself on fire. Cause Ms. Papeng was in his body now, if his corpse got burned then technically Ms. Papeng's corpse would get burned as well and she would disappear. So yeah he succeeded in his mission this way and ML had to see him fucking burn himself to death in front of him while I just think ".............you mean setting yourself on fire is less painful than getting your soul wrenched out? ...........getting your soul torn must be reaaaally painful then.........."

DJ_Nana, creepingsoul, mmem and 28 others like this.
  17. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Third world bores me a little, ML appears right at the start and they have to babysit 3 kids and the author's writing is getting really repetitive cause she's trying to hit word count + no stockpiled chapters. So I dunno when I'll get around to finishing that

Oh but ML still really intrigues me lmao he's such a cute psychopathic puppy

Ryss, Alice-sama, kiara8 and 5 others like this.
  18. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. MC went up because everyone was evacuating and leaving the building by going downstairs, so he wants to get ML away from them

Omg yes. I pity MC. So much. Idk how he stands it, it's so creepy. But then again, I think my horror tolerance is pretty low

Yeah ML shuttles around in his actual body when he's technically not supposed to I think, which is why MC doesn't report his existence to system. He's afraid that the system would either send him back to his world and keep him there (and he'd lose his buddyyyyyy) or system could even end up exterminating ML? He just basically doesn't want system to know

DJ_Nana, Alice-sama, ahsudole and 9 others like this.
  19. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found this part really cute lmfao and like maybe it was just done to fill plot holes but it fits ML's personality.

So in third world, MC finds ML standing outside his new house in the rain and quickly gets him in. MC's really surprised though, cause MC assumes a new appearance in this world and looks completely different from how he used to be (he's like some blondie now and not asian anymore). So MC comes in and they start their 'talk'

MC: Shouldn't you be in St. Philip Hospital (first world)? How did you come here?
    ML: I kept walking, and arrived here.
    MC: Kept walking? (MC thought he was hearing things)
    MC: Like you literally just walked?
    ML nodded
    MC: you didn't encounter anything strange? Like some time tunnel, a white light or the like? You just walked?
    ML continued nodding
    MC: ....then why did you.... keep walking? Are you looking for something?
    ML: You.
    MC: You were looking for me? Why??
    ML: smile grows even wider you're very interesting
    ML: I like you
    MC's like ??!?!?!??!?! but he calms down when he sees ML's clear eyes and realises that ML didn't mean anything more by what he had just said

Then afterwards MC asks how ML recognised him:
    MC: I look different in every space, how did you discern who I am?
    ML thinks about it for a bit, stands up and slowly squats in front of MC. MC's like ?! and was about to stand up when ML pushed him down and placed his hands on MC's knees, then looked up at MC.
    ML: All the same
    ML: What I see, is all the same

Me: :blobmelt:
    :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

DJ_Nana, creepingsoul, mmem and 23 others like this.
  20. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess it probably has something to do with him being part demon god or something according to his background imo.

Well IMO, this makes sense because he's partially a demon-god, things like looking directly at the soul's appearrance shouldn't be a problem.