Spoiler (BL) School idol is sweet

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by lazykitty_99, Jun 2, 2020.

1. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By author of
    Transmigrated into death seeking fiance of film emperor and
    Reborn as villian president lover

Well this is my recent favorite novel not because of story but because of leads . I love them both and even hope if they exist irl they get the best .

Raw link http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4186398

Well if i translate it won't be good so i will just spoil about Mc & ml

A little heads up story is short as author herself said she can only write entertainment genre best and she tried campus genre this time as a small text.

Well he is a genius boy who transmigrated into a campus sweet novel and is a cannon fodder who died after few years . Ori mc led a hard life as his family passed away ,leaving him to his aunt whose family is a greedy one . Basically took over ori mc parents apartment and money left taking it over as their own in name of "guardian" . Orimc grew up gloomy as he was beaten, child labor and given place at balcony to sleep with trash .
    Well our Mc is smart, intelligent, strong and cunning one with great acting skills. He played aunt family on his fingers and waited till he is 18 to teach them a lesson .

Well when he came orimc has gone against Ml (he is a sweerheart) who actually saved him . Ml came up with his friends to teach orimc a lesson when Mc came through . Mc acts that he likes Ml and wants to be his friends (there comes misunderstandings, ml friends joke it with ml as other"liking" and ml took it seriously) . Well then starts Ml & Mc care and spoiling for each other .
    Mc always took Ml as straight(mc himself too) as story was Bg ,even tries to matchmake Ml with fl but later novel 2nd half came which turned out story is BE as fl leaves Ml due to status difference.
    Mc who is mother hen protecting Ml gets so angry .
    Story is sweet ,loving .
    I usually don't like campus genre but i am in love with leads.

He is just a sweetheart, a treasure that needs to be protected and spoiled .
    Even though he is a school idol , he is such a good guy.
    He has cute tsun personality. His brain hole is so big .he is always like "Mc wants to come near me" . rather than rejecting ,ml always spoil Mc wholeheartedly. He is possessive but never imprisons Mc from doing what he wants . Because of his brain hole i always thought Mc is more mature but when "misunderstanding" came out of mc "like" , it was revealed Ml basically considered them to be together and is in love with Mc . Poor fella even fell sick . At that time his friends told Ml to turn Mc bend as Mc never says no to Ml on anything ,precious ml rejects it as he doesn't want Mc to go on a difficult path just because of his likes ,he just hopes Mc can live happily .awwww !!!!
    Later Mc realised his feelings and went to Ml to confess.
    Ml gave mc his pure & sincere feelings . Bearing his whole heart for Mc .
    Ml is so mature in emotions despite his young age. Chengcheng thoughts on many issues just touched my heart.
    Yangyang and Chengcheng pamper each other without any principles.
    Ml mom is one of the best. She is the one who openly accepted the two of them as she already saw signs of it before .
    Ml is a little vinegar jar. The way he gets possessive is so cute . Basically everything about him is so cute
    It's just a pity that story is short .i really hoped it could've more chapters . author has said that she herself liked yangyang (mc) and Chengcheng(ml) so much she may write them in entertainment genre in which she is best .
    Presently both Mc & Ml has became one of best bl couple for me .They are young yet so mature.
    I will say it again Chengcheng (Ml) is a rare gem .
    Mc -Ye qingyang
    Ml- lu jingcheng

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    Ease, psychobee, lazuuli and 7 others like this.
  2. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing
    Please call others .
    I hope to share this story . :aww::blobwink:

crystalirishzz, Zhen_Qing and HIMETAN like this.
  3. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Still raw? No translation?

4. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope...
    It's still going on ,presently at extras. but i can't stop myself sharing .

crystalirishzz and HIMETAN like this.
  5. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    What a pity

6. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's a modern test so mtl isn't hard.
    If you like sweet fluff sure try it .

crystalirishzz likes this.
  7. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    I will read it after I finish my list.. Hope that time will be 1 or to chapters already translated

crystalirishzz and lazykitty_99 like this.
  8. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997 @aphrosdiax
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21 @cahmil @crystalirishzz
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1 @Deeee_1994
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans @freezing-slowly @FanofLiterature @Ficklyfrim
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111 @hiharu @Ha-Ha @HIMETAN
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi @lazykitty_99 @laptop1130
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @RoyalRen @Raebit
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan @Shorng
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince @whitequeen
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx @xxiv @Xinyi2004
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang @yfndsh
    @Zennie_613 @zarya @ZeeRose
    @324722 @2Bon2B

9. ZeeRose

ZeeRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsad::blobsad:
    It seems nice. Hope it gets translated soon. :cookie:

crystalirishzz and lazykitty_99 like this.
  10. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaa i hope some kind soul translate this.

crystalirishzz likes this.
  11. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did mc deal with his greedy aunt ?

12. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a huge spoiler
    Well as mc came through he started collecting "evidences" . Like whenever Aunt Ye hong treated him bad like locked kitchen when Yangyang took over their room,they left him alone and hungry , she left a note, he collected it as evidence. When his aunt , husband wang and their married daughter (who lives with them as her husband is on "business trip" plus she is preggo ) said things to mc like how this is their apartment he should have died with his parents and many bad things . Mc just recorded it . He also made a "witness" , an old aunt who lives at upper apartment by acting how his aunt bullies him and don't give him food also locked him outside. Whenever yangyang goes home , he creates a ruckus of their life . Their whole family is disgusting, if not for mc strong psychology , i guess any child may become gloomy just like ori mc .
    They leave a extra empty room for their son but have ori mc sleep on balcony. That room belonged to ori mc .
    Plus ye hong also tore mc books , he kept them as evidences . Later he pits them in a "money making scheme" by saying his rich classmates help him as he is so poor. Collects 600k which is 500k + interest left by his parents to ori mc . Then he gets 18 y/o , throws them out . Aunt family reports it to police as mc cheated them of money . Police came, mc shows them all evidences plus will of ori mc parents .. then police tell them to leave . Later mc threw them out when they didn't take out their things . To them this is their apartment as mc should be grateful that they kept him .
    That uncle who look decent even tried to think of "accident" of mc so as to left him disable .
    Aunt comes to school creates a ruckus , ml with his chick protecting personality throws aunt out of school . Then they go their son house , son's wife left him when she knows that apartment isn't theirs . Son wang fan also took that apartment as his own . His plan is to move with his wife then have his parents shift to small one.
    Uncle has that "arrogant" personality, he is internally plotting mc accident. When aunt came to school she tried to attack Ml .
    Ml have his father dismiss uncle & his son from their jobs so they have to no time for mc . But fan plan for stabbing mc via a small gangster but mc is trained by his father (in his world as dad was special soldier) so he knocks him out n calls police . Later uncle & aunt came to school entrance to make mc take back report but mc doesn't givein . So uncle tries to stab mc first later ml .
    Well police came caught them . Then aunt asks his daughter to go with her &money but daughter rufeses as her money is for her son . When they reach lawyer office , daughter sees her husband kissing a woman and goes all shrew and miscarry . Later no one has time to look for mc. the end

Ease, psychobee, lazuuli and 5 others like this.
  13. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    After dying in novel world at 93y/o , yangyang returns back to his original world at same moment he left . Now misses Chengcheng , even goes to same university as they were in novel world so as to relive all memories even if chengcheng isn't here . But guess what Chengcheng is here too!!!! Same dormitory!!!!!! .
    They met and both remember each other but mC body changes & ml remained same so ml couldn't recognize him at first ....
    Author said she did this as in all her transmigration bl she thought what would happen to mcs families so here she send them back so mc & ml get two lifetime of love ~~~ .

Ease, maya_sov, Aanudari1997 and 2 others like this.
  14. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaawwwww they're so cute~ :aww:
    Thanks for spoiling this novel:blobxd:

15. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna recommend my fave one so a bless soul translates it >•<

I recommend reading whole for enjoyment

psychobee likes this.
  16. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    I've finished all the bl work by this author , but this make me want to reread them all over again. ❤

17. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    I have reread most of them 3-4 times . Whenever i need some fluff..
    Especially this one is my favorite. Just love cutie Xiaojing .

18. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Lu Jingcheng lowered his eyes and said in a very soft voice, "He knew that I liked him, but he refused, which means that he actually doesn't like me now. Knowing that others don't like you, he has to chase him. This is not called pursuit, this is called harassment. And knowing that the other party is already very difficult, for the sake of one's own selfishness, forcibly pulling the other party to take another path that may be full of gossip that he does not want to take. This is despicable. "My favorite, even if you can't make the other party happy, you shouldn't send the other party harassment and despicableness, otherwise, this is what kind of like. "

That's why he is in my favorite Ml list.

etsuhun, Elliana and Kleep like this.
  19. etsuhun

etsuhun Mer-Mer-Mer-Merm4id!

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope someone will pick this up in the future :blobxd:

20. Aurorarainbow

Aurorarainbow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will read it when I have time thanks! Hopefully someone pick it up meanwhile...