Forgotten Title BL; School time; Rich ML

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by HealingScarsandHearts, Oct 10, 2021.

1. HealingScarsandHearts

HealingScarsandHearts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is rich too but ML is both rich and cruel. When he grows big he make the two followers of MC's life horrible. There family conditions/ body of one friend is ruined (broken leg maybe).
    MC likes ML because he is beautiful. However i remember him saying about ML to his friends "This young master don't like him anymore".
    I'm not sure if this part is of the same novel or different one - MC dance and look beautiful and that MC remembers his future where he didn't die but was held captive by ML with both his legs broken, unable to go out of the house and force to eat chocolate making him hate them when he remembered about the past.

2. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I know this. At first this novel was introduced as book transmigrated. the original in the book, "died in a car accident". But in fact, it was the protagonist who planned that accident because of ml. Then ml, fake the original's death. The original in fact still have a chance to gain mobility from his legs, but ml just let it as is.

I forgot the title. But it was something to do with white moonlight. ML is the protagonist white moonlight. What I liek from that novel is that, both mc and ml will regain their memories from their past life. This is why I pity the arrogant protagonist.

edit:

Found it...The Male Lead’s White Moonlight is Attracted to Me!

HealingScarsandHearts likes this.
  3. HealingScarsandHearts

HealingScarsandHearts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much dear!!❤❤❤ I've been really looking forward to reading it again❣