Spoiler (BL) Scum Shou's survival guide

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dragon_Reader, Nov 7, 2018.

1. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Did this novel have smut part without censor? Or.... Only, hide and later they already finish doing deeds?:blobamused:
    Since i'm kinda confuse with this (........) Show up when i read whole arch one when they doing deeds:blobwoah:

Thats really make my heart kinda lost... :blobsleepless:

2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    No smut parts in danmeila site. I think the author didn't write any. The scene simply cuts off, then resumes after the deed. Sigh... Blame the censors.

Pfuong, Boinkers and Kleep like this.
  3. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl: Blame the CRAB

4. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    ....fry the crab
    Tastes good

Pachia likes this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Eat the crab! We want meat!!! :blobtriumph:

Pink-kun-s, Pachia and Ryss like this.
  6. Moonmoon0023

Moonmoon0023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O:cookie::blobowoevil: spoilers please?

7. Reitama

Reitama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's breakup with the ML was after he'd gone out drinking with this other guy that likes him (MTL on bing says Wang He/Google says Wang Heng) and comes home with a bunch of kiss marks on his neck.

ML gets angry iirc and MC says, 'I was just playing you', breaking ML's heart and he walks out:blobangery:.

When MC comes back, it's five years later and his company's failing, but he doesn't care much because he's only there to fix ML's blackening. And then he heard that ML's in *insert the city name*, he goes and tries to pretend that he coincidentally sees ML.

Then he goes up to ML and is, 'Give me another chance... I love you.:aww:' and ML's mind is something along the lines of, 'you're back to play me again?:blobangery::blobangery: how many men have you played now?:blobangery::blobtriumph:'

ML decides to go along with it and they go to a hotel room and fade to black. Later, when MC wakes up in ML's arms, he thinks ML's already okay with him now and that he can easily mend their relationship, ML asks if MC had come to him because of his failing company and decided that he'd "help".

MC declines, but after ML tell him that he'll help, MC gives up and accepts.

Then, there's this confirmation thing to confirm that the ML will cooperate with MC's company and everyone's hyped up for it, but after a while, ML doesn't show and because MC believes in ML's words, he decides to just go home.

But when he saw the news where ML says that he didn't agree to cooperating with MC's company, MC storms to the hotel and talks to the ML. ML's like, 'You can say you are playing with me, but when I'm playing with you once, you don't like it?'

Then, the ML proposes that MC should be his lover to let him play, but the MC doesn't want to play this "game" with the ML and declines until the ML says he can help with his company... and then they do the fade to black and the blackening goes down... ML's promise was fulfilled and MC's company is up and running smoothly again.

After a month, the ML calls the MC to come pick him up because he's drunk and they do it... the next day, ML wakes up and sees the MC all bruised and bloody from having the rough cough cough and ML thought he could laugh about MC's state, but his heart strings are being pulled so he can't and blackening goes down.

Later, the MC wakes up with ML cooking and ML says, 'you thought I was willing to serve you' sarcastically. MC later didn't want to go to work, but after getting a text from the ML to meet him at the hotel, he went and saw WH (the guy who gave him kiss marks five years ago) and goes to ask why he was there... and WH tells him that he knows about his company's situation and tries to reason that he shouldn't sleep with the ML for such a reason because the ML doesn't like him and there's also rumors about him.

But the MC says, 'I'm free to love who I want'.

WH: 'He's not like before... people who've offended him were ruined and he's going to retaliate against you.'

MC grits his teeth, 'what about that?'

WH: 'I don't want you to be hurt" and then the ML comes over and sees the two meeting and thinks that they're here to play him again and gets angry.

He thinks of the time five years ago and thinks the situation is the same and angrily walks over. MC explains the meeting, but ML doesn't believe him. Then they go to the hotel room where MC explains everything about five years ago and that he never slept with WH and that he was "angry" at the time so he said that he played ML.

ML loses his mind and beds the MC. When ML gets up the next day(?) he stares at the MC's naked body and gets mad again, looking at all the kiss marks because he thinks back to five years ago, when he saw the MC with WH and kiss marks.

But unlike five years ago, he won't let the MC know that he still loves him and that he believes the MC still loves him and blackening goes down. MC wakes up and wants to go to work but the ML won't let him and threatens him and MC thinks that WH is right, the ML doesn't like him anymore.

After two days, he goes to the company. ML calls him during a meeting, but because its a meeting and MC wants to meet up with the ML later, he promises the ML that they'll meet later and hangs up. The ML then shows up and MC dismisses everyone. Then, ML pushes him onto the table iirc and rips open his shirt and MC doesn't want to do it there, but the ML's like, 'why not? we've done it in the office once before' (when they snuck in one night).

MC's secretary is then at the door and MC says not to come in. And then MC says he's not worthy of forgiveness which makes the ML feel pained and that it's boring and the blackening lowers.

Later, the MC comes to ML to sell him... iirc, 30% of the company so he can withdraw from the deal, but the ML doesn't agree and the ML starts to kind of panic(?) because he knows the MC's temperament. Then the ML lures the MC to a house to do the transaction. After selling the shares, the MC starts to leave, but the ML offers a last meal and because the MC's reminded of their past and agrees since it's the last time they'll be seeing each other, but having a taste of the drink, he feels that it's funny and starts to try to get out, but the doors are locked and he has no reception to call the police.

Seeing MC now trapped in his house, the ML's blackening dropped. The MC says that people will notice his disappearance so ML'll be in trouble then, but because the MC had no close friends, expressed that he'll leave for a while and that he'd handed over the company affairs, the ML also texted a few of the MC's friends he wanted to go out to 'distract his heart' because he sucked at selling his company so that no one will realize that he'd gone missing.

ML tries to act like MC's his wife as he goes to work, but while he's gone, the MC tries to escape and ruin the furniture. A few days or months pass and WH had done some investigating :blobspy: and goes to the house to find the MC while the MC was out, walking with the ML. It was then that WH spills everything, explaining that the MC didn't cheat on him and that the MC had originally wanted to settle down with him, but the ML's too impulsive.

ML turns to MC like, 'is this true' and MC's like, 'but you won't believe me':blobpensive:.

Then the ML kicks WH out and then asks, 'you wanted to settle down with me? is it true?'

MC nodded and ML feels guilty that could've had his happiness already five years ago but he walked out on it (but really, MC made this happen :facepalm::blobexpressionless:) and so the blackening goes down by a lot.

The ML then wants their relationship to start again, but MC doesn't want it to go back because he believes that the ML will continue to doubt him and dealing with this kind of person is tiring...

MC wants to be let go, but the ML won't let him go. And because the ML wants the MC to love him again, he starts doing things to please him, but MC still ignores him and his advancements. Later, the police :blobpoliceangry: comes by because WH had reported that MC's being held captive by the ML.

MC's like, 'take me, pls', but because the ML lies and says that they're lovers that had a quarrel and called the police, the police was like, okay:blobunsure:, you sort that out and goodbye.

The next day or something, the ML says he's going out and MC's still cold to him, so the ML didn't think anything was up, but after an hour, the MC goes to the kitchen to grab a fruit knife and goes in front of a camera while smiling that the ML can't shut him down and cuts himself.

ML is in traffic while he sees this, but can't turn around so he drove back in a rush and arrived at the same time as the ambulance. When he walked through the door, he saw the MC in a pool of blood and starts to panic. When the doctor comes around to tell him that the MC's in stable condition now, the ML feels thankful and goes to the MC's side, feeling that he should've let him go and blackening value goes down.

While the MC's in the hospital, the ML visits a lot, but only gets MC's cold treatment and doesn't want to leave the MC. When he's not there, he hires people to watch the MC.

One day the MC goes back home and the ML follows him back to the house that they lived once before, feeling regret seeing as the MC didn't abandon the house and waited for him all these years to come back.

So after a day iirc, the ML's legitimate sister comes and eats with him and then later, kidnaps him (the system originally said that he could've bought the martial arts to defend himself, but the MC believes that the ML will come and save him). The ML gets a call from his sister to give up his shares to her for a 'gift'. Then, she sends him a picture of MC all tied up and ML tells her that he's on his way for the transaction and tells her not to hurt him.

When MC wakes up, he pretends not to be awake and listens to their conversation. He hears that the guard's planning on killing him right when the ML arrives and system goes 'you wish you could've bought it now?' but the MC firmly still believes that the ML would come and save him. ML comes and saves him, but gets injured.

When ML wakes up in the hospital, he worries about the MC first and then after hearing that the MC said, 'you should worry about yourself', he asks, 'you still love me right?' but MC acts indifferent and that makes the ML happy because he still loves him.

Later on, the ML breaks off from his family and goes back home to the MC in the rain and the MC picks him up like a stray dog/cat and they live happily for a few months with the blackening being at 1% left to lose. MC and ML goes out one day and people follow them, trying to kill the ML. MC has ML get away and at first, the assassins thought MC wouldn't do anything, but the MC hit them and so they shot at the MC and while running, ML hurries back and kills the assassin(?) and finds MC in a pool of blood, dead and 0%. The sister goes to jail and dies and the mother blames the ML for killing her daughter when he comes back to his family for a while. And then went back home to the house he lived in with the MC. He wants to kill himself, but can't because the MC gave up his life for him to live.

edit: Formatted spoiler to be easier on the eyes.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2023
    ahkey, Haney_Sugar, keima and 23 others like this.
  8. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We want arc 3 summary! :blobhero:

Boinkers and nastrutium like this.
  9. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like I should seriously stop reading the spoilers :facepalm:
    Every time the Arcs end and the ML is forced to go on living, though better dead so he will stop suffering, but nope have to keep on living...
    :blobexpressionless: I guess that the only thing that keeps me reading the spoilers is to see if the MC will one day start caring for the MLs.

ggeejj likes this.
  10. Reitama

Reitama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, MTL is easy on this novel. Though, Bing gives me confusion sometimes.

This is an ancient world where the ML is the emperor and the MC is a minister. Before, there was a different Prince that was going to become the emperor, but something happened (that I don't remember) causing the emperor to choose the ML as the heir.

At first, when the MC returns to the world, he learns that it's been six months since he'd initially left and the ML's been trying to ignore him for the past six months because when the MC originally left, the ML had confessed and the MC said that he was in love with a woman, his cousin and fiancee since childhood.

At the moment he'd gone back, he'd panicked about getting married to his fiancee since he's gay. And a day before his marriage with the girl, he went to the ML and the ML asked him if he'd be his empress. And the MC feels that such a position was too humiliating to have so he declined, but because the ML would not take 'no' for an answer, the ML told him to think again, so the MC said that his answer would not change so the ML imprisoned him in the palace.

At first, MC's worried about his family, but the ML tells him not to worry because he placed this double or something to take MC's place and that person's in a coma. He'd only 'wake' MC if the MC agrees to being is empress, but sure enough, the MC declines again.

After a while of staying captive in the palace, rumors had spread about the emperor having a male pet (that lives in the [I believe] most prestigious palace or something) so a concubine goes over to his place to check if the rumor's are true.

Sure enough, they are and the concubine has the MC kneel to her. But because the ML saw it, he punished the concubine iirc and rose the security in the place that the MC stayed in so others wouldn't come and see him. + MC tried to get the ML to sleep with one of the concubines since he has to leave an heir so that the country would be stable.

The ML's angry at this because the MC wants him to sleep with the other women and sure enough goes to spend his nights in another woman's place for a while (MC says that he's jealous here... but tbh, I don't believe him...).

Later on, there's this hunting event and the MC wants to go, but has to cover his face. At the event, the ML leaves the MC for a bit and while that happens, a huge gust of wind blows up the cover on his face and a friend(?) of MC sees him, but because the MC's supposed to be in a coma, he's not sure so he goes over to talk to the MC. At first, the MC doesn't say anything, but because he doesn't want people to know that he's the male pet, but because the friend grabbed onto his wrist, he finally says something and tells his friend(?) to let go. And because the friend(?) recognized his voice, he asks what happened, etc. and told him that his family misses him and he should come back, but the MC just tells him that he's a dead man and that he should tell his fiancee not to wait for him. The friend(?) tries to then ask if the emperor had forced him and the MC lies saying that it was voluntary and tries to shake him off as the ML was coming back.

When the ML comes back, the MC, in a panic, tries to persuade the ML not to hurt or kill the friend(?) and the ML promises that he wouldn't and just has the friend(?) imprisoned.

When they're back at the palace, the MC tries to get the ML not to do anything to the friend(?) and sleeps with the ML for his friend's(?) freedom.

When the ML wakes up next, his blackening goes up by a lot because the MC cares more for his friends than him and won't even agree to his proposal.

Sometime later, the ex-heir Prince used to be the heir comes to talk to the MC. He's currently trying to kill the ML because he thinks that the world should be his and that the MC should be his and tells the MC that if he was the emperor, he wouldn't have done anything against the MC's will and tries to get the MC to help him kill the ML with poison by saying that he'll help the MC escape by giving the ML a sleeping drug.

When the MC goes back to bed, the ML's awake and asks where he'd been. The MC lied that he went to the toilet, but the ML secretly doesn't believe him because he knows that the MC went and met up with the ex-heir Prince, he thinks that the MC's trying to kill him.

The next day, they have tea and the MC tries to poison himself(?), but because he didn't feel any of the effects, he thought the ML drank the cup. Later on, the ex-heir Prince shows up to kill the ML and the ML started to cough up blood so the MC went against the ex-heir Prince, "you lied!" and when the ex-heir Prince tried to stab the ML, the MC gets stabbed instead, erasing the ML's doubt so his blackening went down. ML then grabs onto the next sword thrust toward him, showing that he wasn't poisoned at all and fights with the ex-heir Prince.

He is later triumphant and kills the ex-heir Prince then gets the doctor for the MC. Then, he went to try the tea, but realized it wasn't poisoned at all and the blackening goes down even further and orders the elimination(?) of those involved in the rebellion with the ex-heir Prince.

While the MC's in a coma, the ML stays by him, even ignoring his duties as the emperor (+the blackening goes down by a lot). And by the time the MC wakes up, the ML's a lot more gentler and the next time the MC goes to sleep, the ML decides to let go of the MC because he doesn't want the MC to get hurt again. The MC wakes up the next day, confused. He was back in his home and everyone was happy that he'd awoken.

Later, he noticed a servant that the ML sent to watch over him, but doesn't send her away because if he did, the servant would be punished and killed. Later, the MC learns that everyone in the rebellion was punished, including his fiancee because her family's involved so there wasn't a need to worry about the marriage. After a while of not seeing the ML, the system asks how he expects the ML's blackening to go down if he isn't near the ML? The MC just says that the ML will seek him out and that there's no need to even seek him out.

He then goes to this one place where he first met the ML and the ML shows up because he couldn't hold back and the two go out to drink like before the ML became emperor. There, the ML tells the MC that he pardoned his fiancee because he can't bare to hurt to the MC & he also offers to make it so that his wedding with his fiancee won't be disgraceful (or something bc again, the fiancee's family was involved in the rebellion). But because the MC said that it was fine and that they weren't getting married anymore, ML felt bad because it was his fault that mistakes were made so the blackening went down.

When he gets back home, the concubine's been spreading rumors about him, the minister, being the male pet the whole entire time, but of course the family doesn't believe this so-called 'outrageous' claim because he's been in a 'coma' all this time...

However, the MC's expressions say otherwise and because the family saw his guilty expression, they were like, 'its not true right?'... the MC knelt onto the ground and said, "I am sorry"... so everyone started to get mad and someone threw a cup at him and forbid him from leaving. While the ML's a little mad at himself for not being more diligent in keeping that concubine silent and he can't even kill her either because he'd just be noted as a tyrant

So he goes to the place that MC's been kneeling at to the point where he's dehydrated, bleeding and shouldn't be able to stand (but can because the pain shield) and apologized to the MC, feeling that even though he worked so hard to become emperor, some things are out of his control (blackening goes down to 2%).

Later, MC's mom comes in to give her son some food. She asks him, 'its not true right? you were forced?' but the MC said it was of his own volition because if he said the ML forced him, there would be a stain on the ML's career, so the MC's mother slapped him hard. And the ML heard that so the blackening goes down by one and he decides to become the best emperor for the MC.

Then, MC's locked somewhere because of his parents(?) with the servant that the ML had watch over him. The servants gives him news on what happened (the MC's dad resigned from his post) and the MC went to meet up with the emperor to tell him to reject it. And then as they're about to part ways, the ML asks, "If I wasn't the emperor, not born a royal, we... is that possible?" MC thought about it for a bit and then went up to kiss the ML and then said it was time for him to go with flushed ears, giving the ML hope that maybe in the next life, they'd be able to get together. With that, his black value goes down to 0.

Then the MC goes to his dad to beg him not to resign and then goes off with his servant to commit suicide by throwing himself into the river before his colleagues. Then, while the ML was happily thinking about the kiss while doing his work, bad news arrived... and he was so distraught.

And then, he went out a few days later to basically spread rumors that the MC died because of the rumors that had no evidence. Flash forward a few years and the ML secretly visited the MC's tomb, wanting to join the MC in the afterlife... and sure enough he did, a year later because he was ill and his biography was then located in the 'Seven Kings'(?).

Sigh... I can't tell if the MC likes the ML or not... every time he does something and the story says he feels a certain way, the system and MC interaction pops up and the MC's all like: :aww:< My hubby will come back to me~!:blobmelt::blobcheeky::blobsmilehappyeyes: while on the outside... he's like: :blobsad: < I love you, but... but... *insert dramatic things*:blobsob::blobconfounded: and *heartache, heartache, heartache*:blobtired:

And I'm growing tired of the ML locking the MC up places. :blobunsure::blobexpressionless::facepalm:

edit: Formatted spoiler to be easier on the eyes.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2023
    Miki T, Peachiii, keima and 18 others like this.
  11. Jass

Jass Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly it does get repetitive to the point, especially since the plot is always "there's a misunderstanding, and MC was actually the good guy this whole time!"
    The climax is always so repetitive, and the story endings imo should be different than "miscommunication makes people crazy." It's fine once or twice, but it gets old quick, especially since you know MC is actually black hearted as fuck.
    They should add more endings where ML is like "y'know what, you're actually a god damn asshole but I'll still love you regardless."

I think the author wrote herself in a corner when the goal was specifically to "lower blackening value", since that'd mean she'd have to lower how much hate the ML has for MC, but to do so would mean she'd have to make the ML look over the MC's assholery (and they were really shitty actions), and the only way to do that in a span of several chapters would mean MC really needed to use the "misunderstanding" trump card. Should've been something like "rekindle and start a new relationship with the ML" for more variety.

Especially the eastern fantasy one :blobsob: Do you know how much I wanted a love-hate relationship dynamic to bloom with the MC supposedly having an arrogant, prideful persona? The roleplay would've been far more fun with added hate fuel!

12. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do tell more details plz! :cookie:

13. Jass

Jass Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The arc is a Demon x Cultivator pairing. It's my fav arc since its fantasy setting uvu

Eastern Fantasy Arc:
    MC's identity is Bai Qianhong, a prideful, cold cultivator that's basically a cultivating prodigy. ML is Zongtang, loyal ass dog to MC. The blossoming romance was basically a slowburn, it took a hundred years for kouhai ML and senpai MC to get together. When MC encountered a bottleneck, ML gave him a relic to breakthrough, but he accidentally gave MC a relic that had a super evil spirit attaching and parasitizing the MC's body. Luckily, MC wasn't affected due to system 888 and completed his mission just fine.

But that didn't stop MC from killing ML for the lulz :blobhero:

So as not to die inexplicitly, he ran off to 'protect' some sort of ancient spirit relic thing, but really that was so he could kill himself.

So this is where we start off with:
    It's been like, 3000 years since MC trolled the ML. MC wakes up in a body that looks just like his own. Turns out ML was revived because he had a special soul thingy that could do that.

ML did not turn out well, when he revived his whole cultivation was reset to zero, he was betrayed and killed by his own lover, endured years of torture within some random, demonic area. This led him to go "fuck you Bai Qianhong I'll gonna torture you and kill your whole family. :blobdevil:"

But MC was already dead.

Then he goes ":blob_coughblood: Alright, i'll just revive you so you can suffer." So he steals the MC's sword that was preserved after his death, and then crafted that weapon into a human body. Also, he went on the bitter demonic path, and ended becoming a demon. He was so petty he ended up forming a whole demon team and was harassing the other righteous sects, plundering and killing their disciples.

So anyways, MC wakes up and pretends he has no idea who he is and is reduced to a blank slate. ML was like ":blobangery:are you kidding me bro, i waited for 2000 years to revive you but you don't remember shit". He had it all planned he made it so his body would deteriorate if ML won't provide him with spiritual energy and he even made it so that he can control the MC's body, and afflict pain to his soul and shit and make him feel really painful. Since MC doesnt remember his crimes, MC finds that he cant enjoy torturing him in this state.

MC: so uh... who are you :blobneutral:
    ML: I'm your senpai that created you, Call me master and love me:blobowoevil_horns:
    MC: ...okie :blobReach:
    ML: ur name is Yu soul btw
    *there's a brief, non descriptive seduction scene where ML teases him, but doesn't go through with it in the end*

So this other lord, a female, was jealous MC was the new favorite (though ML didn't care for anyways) and tried to kill MC. MC lets her damage him but ML quickly comes along and injures her. He waited way too long to get him back and he only wants himself to be the one that hurts MC. However, he lets her go, much to the surprise of Yu Soul.
    (It's implied or shown more explicitly that ML could somehow see where his MC is and what he's doing from afar)

Long time passes, and MC thinks that shits too slowpoke, and that he didn't want his dear system 888 to suffer so long for his black values to purify :blobsmirk:. ML appoints him as like, his second in command or something, and outfits him a mask to hide his identity. Sends him off to fight and kill the cultivators.

But he ends up encountering Mu Yuanqing, a brother that admired MC back before MC died. Recognizing MC even though he has a sexy silver mask, the two brawl, and MC gets the upper hand. He wants to restore his memories so he can fasten the purifying process, so he acts hesitant on killing his brother and ends up fleeing.

ML knows what happened.

MC comes back, asks for punishment. I think the ML activated the soul torture thing? Either way ML leaves for a day and comes back to see MC collapsed from the pain.

ML: Okay bro im gonna give you another chance, kill dem righteous bois and please me
    MC: won't fail u master

He fails because Mu Yuanqing set up a trap for him when he came over. Mu Yuanqing ends up activating a formation that depleted all his spiritual energy and had the others do a football tackle on him. MC tries to run on his flying sword but Mu Yuanqing tackled his ass on the ground, preventing him from moving.

MC goes, "yo wtf you doing? I'm not ur bro!:blobthumbsdown:"
    Mu yuanqing: "yes u are, here is my brotherhood speech as proof:blobwoah:"
    MC: "oh my god its working:notlikeblob:"

ML comes. He's not amused. Pins down Yuanqing to a wall and orders MC to kill him as last chance. MC at this point probably gained back most of his memories, so he refuses, which makes Yuanqing happy, but ML unhappy. So MC says he'll endure any punishment.

So of course ML's punishment was to NTR Yuanqing's brotherly kokoro by raping MC in front of him. Then he takes Mu Yuanqing to be thrown a prison where he's tortured.
    (this isn't said in explicit detail, there's only a scene where MC tries to run but ML activates the soul torture and drags him back)

ML locks MC up and tortures him in his bedroom, probably also does sexy times with him. MC can't retaliate since his body isn't completely in his control anyways.
    (also no explicit detail, implied to have done bondage on him though)

Thinking that he's broken enough, ML eventually takes him out with the intention to let him see the mass slaughter of his sect members. Which MC denies last second, momentarily joining with his sect members to fight against the demons and stuff. ML was a little disappointed MC didn't break down and fall into depravity like he did, he leaves the fight for now without MC. The sect was glad he's back and somehow alive, but then they're hit by bad news once he told him that he's going back since he literally can't live without ML.

MC returns and is pinned in the stomach to a pillar as punishment. He's also tortured and left behind for 3 days.

Evil spirit man that originally parasitized him but didn't possess him comes by. His name is Night Yin, he's like some all powerful demon that's close to reaching the next breakthrough, but atm he's kinda reached to a standstill. After the MC's first death he possessed and used another body instead, although it was more low quality than MC's.

So Night Yin goes, "Heehee remember when you killed your lover out of the blue :blobowoevil:" and taunts MC on it, thinking that MC did it out of his influence

MC plays along and he responds, "Even so, it's my sin to do that...:blobconfounded:"

MC acts like he's completely broken down after this. ML plays around with him and makes MC do the most shameful of (like sexual) gestures. Unfortunately, they don't describe the sexy times either.

Night Yin is interested because he's never encountered someone as unpredictable as MC. Because MC ended up not taking the path of the complete destruction after killing his lover and the like, and he somehow comes up with the conclusion,

"oh my god, could it be that your ruthless behavior and deep love for your ML is actually the answer to ascend to my next breakthrough? :sweating_profusely:"

(this is probably the most hilarious misunderstanding in this arc tbh)

So Night Yin offered him to come along and gave him some time to think, but surprise surprise, ML came in and immediately attacked Night Yin. So he changes his mind and kidnaps MC, imprisoning him in his own palace. He tries to make a deal with MC to help him ascend, and that he could help disconnect the control the ML has to his body. But MC notes that he'll probably be discarded instead. MC can't escape since his cultivation is too low (or rather, he has no cultivation in the first place anymore, the body he came in can't cultivate since it was a weapon)

ML overhears the whole truth, about how MC was influenced by Night Yin and likely killed him because of Night Yin, and that MC is actually still in love with him. Blackening value drops, he's shocked at this revelation. ML rescues him and the two fight, but Night Yin has the advantage since hes a 10 000+ year old man that's evil as heck. MC steps in to join him and takes a blow to save ML. ML manages to escape and takes MC with him to heal him.

So ML is a little regretful, since he realized that HE was the one that basically made MC kill him. He takes MC to meet with Mu Yuanqing, whose grown a little mentally unsound from the torture. When he's released, he stabs ML (T'is but a stab wound though, it's just a mortal cut so it won't kill him) before being confronted that yeah, MC kinda killed ML, and the ML was the disciple MC was in love with.

It's at this point where Mu Yuanqing tells ML that MC went to that spiritual relic area thingy and died there, and it was likely he did it to revive ML, but unfortunately died in the process.

Double whammy. ML is now super regretful. He's destroyed the MC's everything and caged him to a body that has no cultivation or anything that MC used to be the symbol of.

In the end MC passes out because the injury he sustained from Night Yin never fully recovered, and has in fact caused his body to actually crack. ML offers him blood to relieve the pain (MC refused it since it probably costs him his lifespan or something but ML just ended up forcing it in so he can help him)

MC is in a weak condition and Mu Yuanqing isn't sure if he wanted to go back since Night Yin was probably terrorizing the sect they were in. ML decides to go visit the sect and bring MC and Mu Yuanqing with him.

He ends up killing Night Yin in a suicidal attack. (Night Yin stabs at his heart but ML just shrugs it off and kills him)

They spend their last days together living near the sect. Since blackening has pretty much disappeared, ML is back to his puppy like self and kinda takes the role of the classic house husband taking care of his sick lover,. MC's body has started to decay and grow worse by the day. Blindness takes him, his sense of touch is lost, he can no longer taste.. etc. ML grows increasingly distressed at this, but MC comforts him throughout the days, they exchange romantic words to each other, with MC stating that he feels content when ML is around.

Eventually, MC finally dies and stopped responding to ML. ML desperately tries to call him him back like soul searching or something, but he's nowhere to be found.

Therefore, when Mu Yuanqing comes to visit them again with a snack for MC, he finds that the bamboo house they settled in was empty. Then he finds that ML has committed suicide after the MC's death.
    Honestly this arc wasn't bad. I wouldn't mind it if the author isolated it as the miscommunication arc. But that might be because I'm just biased to those fantasy settings :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    Miki T, lailai, Xian-laoshi and 21 others like this.
  14. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold on.... Who was the Villains of this novel?????????? Please give use spoiler~:blobdizzy:

15. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    That Shou is such a scum!!!! The three arcs that I read left me crying.... Poor Gong! I feel like it is better for them to be blackened than to be like this...

16. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    I love stories like this. Sad ends where the gong suffers? Give me more. :blobpopcorn: At the very least, blackened or not, the gongs are kind of shitty themselves. Kidnapping and imprisonment are crimes that can result in a mandatory life sentence, desu~

jhoelaf, pcheshire, Boinkers and 2 others like this.
  17. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so I'm reading this novel and here're my thoughts (I might edit if something changes):

1) Scum shou is scum shou. I couldn't bring myself to like him. I probably would find him an interesting character in a different story, but in this quick transmigration one he just comes off as really irreverent and cruel/insensitive to the ML.
    2) The writing/plot isn't bad and it's written in such a way that you can ignore the MC & system interactions. If you read it like standalone short stories (no system, just stories set in different AUs), it's actually okay.

Edit: Some arcs are better than others. And I think someone's already mentioned this, but the general gist of each arc is the shou being misunderstood by the gong.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  18. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww... The arc 5(??) the one about the mech, Alien and Interstellar....

LOL anyone got epiphany that this looked like Star Wars? When they said Hick is a planet, I could not help but imagining Gintama parody of Star Wars LOL...

[I am your father] moment also nearly crack me up.... Despite it being a serious moment...

Once again, despite the Shou being sex crazed and a scum, I still cried..

jhoelaf, Boinkers and kiara8 like this.
  19. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some points to add:
    1) ML and MC were Dao companions
    2) ML had crafted MC’s body using some spiritual jade thing that MC before dying the first time around had run off to obtain (according to his junior martial brother, Mu Yuanqing, he did it because he wanted to resurrect ML but somehow lost his life trying to do so)
    3) ML feeds MC his heartblood, which is apparently a grevious injury and will eventually kill him when done enough times
    4) Mu Yuanqing convinces MC’s Master to allow MC and ML to enter the sect’s grounds, telling Master that ML is actually MC’s Dao companion whom they had thought was dead. ML takes MC back to their home. There, he finds that MC had kept his sword. (Many xianxia stories seem to have this element where you choose a sword once you come of age and the sword stays with you for your lifetime. So the sword becomes a representation of the person himself)
    5) Because MC’s soul was contained in that spiritual jade thing, when it is finally destroyed, his soul will also dissipate without any chance for reincarnation. ML knows this when he did it but thought that he would be able to protect MC (and jade body from being damaged) and now regrets his actions.
    6) MC says I love you to ML. He never did before this as he was the cold and aloof type, causing ML to feel somewhat insecure. ML could also see that Mu Yuanqing had feelings for MC.
    6) MC’s slowly loses his five senses before he dies: sight, taste, smell, hearing and touch (in order).
    7) Mu Yuanqing looks for them but cannot find them. He finally comes to the cliffs and finds nothing except two swords stabbed into the ground - one named Cang Xuan (MC’s) and one named Zhu Shui (ML’s), signifying their deaths.

This is a horrible dog blood tragic novel :blobsob: and I feel so sorry for all the MLs (though they are one and the same) who are being abused cruelly by MC. *but still continues reading lol*

.... Scum shou is scum shou though and I really dislike Ye Ming (MC) when he acts all cheerful and unrepentant while hurting all the MLs. And up until this arc I don’t see him giving any f***s about anything except completing his missions. (I’m hoping he does actually fall in love with ML at some point) Personally I think I’d like this better as its own story without the system interactions.

Miki T, SourKandy, pcheshire and 8 others like this.
  20. Jass

Jass Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof, thanks for adding the details and correcting some parts! Mtl can be confusing sometimes
    I too wish it'd be better as it's own story tbh, the plots decent enough to be an actual tragedy (or at the very least, a big subplot in another world)
    And I'd love actually seeing more genuine moments in the arc (though that ain't happening for a while)
    Thats the whole problem with world hopping really, sometimes it feels like the potential is cut because each world arc has to be completed in a few chapters, preventing more world building and depth

Miki T and Kleep like this.