Recommendations BL Second chance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SleepyTy, Jan 29, 2022.

1. SleepyTy

SleepyTy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel where mc or ml (shou mc btw) go back to the past, and help the other fix their regrets.
    For Example:

1.The Foolish Gong was Reborn

2. The Class Genius Sitting Next to Me Is Always Trying To Flirt With Me

School life novel are one of my fav, and so are second chance so I rlly like these.
    It doesn't have to be school life tho. And I guess they don't have to have known each other in their first life.

chrissy987 likes this.
  2. ellie357

ellie357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    both <<married to the scum gong's villain brother>> and <<bursting after he transmigrated into the cannon fodder omega>> are both about sickly and weak geniuses who were transmigrated into healthy bodies and were able to live out their lives doing what they wanted to do. theres not really a huge focus on it though, but i like the premise and think its cool. <<reborn as the villain presidents cat and dog>> is about a cannon fodder boy whose role is to die right before forgiving his neighbour brother after a 3 year cold war so that the neighbour becomes a villain in a story. he goes back to before he dies and rights his wrongs (and on the side he turns into either a cat or a dog every night lol). if you havent read <<transmigrating into the heartthrobs cannon fodder childhood friend>> thats a pretty good one too. <<the villain is born with a sweet tooth>> i started reading but i paused because i wanted to read more chapters. best of luck and i hope you find something you enjoy!! <3

3. BlackRen

BlackRen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After The Vicious Cannon Fodder Was Reborn
    Pretty high quality rebirth story with modern setting. There's over 100 chapters translated and updates pretty often.

Beloved Husband
    If you don't mind seme mc and just want to read sweet multiverse story. It's highly rated and already fully translated.